We should not be discussing Rob Terry, Gangrel, Santino Marella, and Shane Douglas

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Between Raw's NXT invasion angle and the recent heel turn of Abyss and other goings on in TNA, why are the top 4 or 5 topics leading to the forum so weak?

Does anyone really care about Rob Terry, Santino, Gangrel and Shane Douglas atm?

Yet, by looking at the front page of the forum ... that is what you would think the hot topics are.

If you wanna know who I'm concerned with in TNA it's ...

Sting, Mr Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, Fortune Faction, EV2. Also, glad TNA finally brought back a monster ...

In WWE I'm concerned about:
NXT faction, Ted Dibiase, Cm Punk, Rhyder, Ziggler, McIntyre, Rhodes, season 2 of NXT, Swagger, Sheamus ...

Other then that ...
Kudos too Jay Lethal and Ric Flair for their back and fourth promo on TNA.
But NXT faction is the hottest thing in wrestling right now.

Apparently not only do the posters that posted them think so, but you do as well, since rather than posting about one of the things you care about, you're posting about people and things you don't care about.

There are other ways to think besides your own.

It's because it's 2am...even then not many people here discuss current events in wrestling that often(only during LD's and the following hours) or in depth.At least not in my experience.and no one,and I mean NO ONE on this forum goes to the main page.It just doesn't happen

Maybe it's because there was a good deal more effort put into the threads about Gangrel and such than the people making fucking "the titl explns it al" opening posts. Why don't you go make a thread about one of those stars you discussed and put some fucking meat into your opener, and stop bitching about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back