We need more prisoners

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
This section is deader than a piece of dodo shit, so what we need is more people to be locked in here. Someone needs to fuck up. As it stands, it looks like that's going to be Ultra Awesome. Who do you think is next to go in?

There's a certain guy who pissed us all off in the BT section who i'd love to see end up in here. Not for entertainment, just so nobody has to deal with him.

I like visiting the prisoners, thanks to Macios, but if a prisoner isn't vocal, I don't feel the need to pop in.

And I admit it- I miss Todd. Crazy fucker could argue that the sun was cold and cancer could cure diabetes, and what's more he could do it with conviction.

And I admit it- I miss Todd. Crazy fucker could argue that the sun was cold and cancer could cure diabetes, and what's more he could do it with conviction.

Now why was that funny?

I must be in a good mood.

In other words some people never back down to nothing. Gotta have some sort of respect for them unless they are trolls of course.

Todd could actually make some good points but in the process he would go so spastic that any good point he actually made would automatically lose credibility. To his credit he actually believed everything he said not matter how delusional it was.

Pretty much him and Mac/iOS were the only reason I came to this section.

Todd could actually make some good points but in the process he would go so spastic that any good point he actually made would automatically lose credibility. To his credit he actually believed everything he said not matter how delusional it was.

Pretty much him and Mac/iOS were the only reason I came to this section.
Todd never made a good point in his career here. He picked up on other people's talking points and repeated them. Endlessly. Without understanding any of the logic behind those points. So whenever someone would raise a point questioning those talking points, the response would be "nuh uh", which took off on some absolutely hilarious tangents.

He still lurks here from time to time.

It just shows that people love some drama from time to time to have them hooked onto something...#facts of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back