• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We need a thread about vehicles.

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I know someone.. somewhere on this forum has to love cars. I personally have kind of lost touch with the car culture over the last few years but that doesn't stop my love of cars and trucks and all other things of that nature. Someone tell me what new concepts and cool cars are being released. Also, i'm going to post a picture of my pimp-ass van. It's a 76' Ford Econoline. My dad always says.. "If it could talk, i'd have to shoot it." It's pushing 300,000 miles. It's got a 351 Windsor in it. Holley carb. Shag carpeting on the inside, with a bed in the back. Badass mural on the side. Man, I love it. The original 351 died, put a 351 from a 96 van in it. It sucks, so we're putting a Jasper 351 Windsor in it from another van I got for $300 that just doesn't fit the bill as a replacement. Here's my baby..

16blrav.jpg

2uel7o9.jpg

I'd laugh, but I drive one of these:

saturnsc1_p.jpg

Except, it has a spoiler. The clear coat is chipping, and I lost my muffler yesterday on the way home.

Don't hate on the van dude. It's .. unique. Baha. I have no problem with Saturns. The new ones at least. The old ones I dislike. Clear coat is a bitch. It always chips and falls off, leaving the paint in even worse shape to begin with. Mufflers aren't necessary. Now you can pretend you're driving a tuner. Paint some odd designs on it and get a bigger spoiler. :lmao: :thumbsup:

Don't hate on the van dude. It's .. unique. Baha. I have no problem with Saturns. The new ones at least. The old ones I dislike. Clear coat is a bitch. It always chips and falls off, leaving the paint in even worse shape to begin with. Mufflers aren't necessary. Now you can pretend you're driving a tuner. Paint some odd designs on it and get a bigger spoiler. :lmao: :thumbsup:

This car is falling apart slowly...It's on its 3rd transmission and 2nd engine. It's pushing 200K too...

This car is falling apart slowly...It's on its 3rd transmission and 2nd engine. It's pushing 200K too...

Damn. See, with me and my dad. It'd be pointless to put a new transmission or engine in a car. Usually it's cheaper to find another older car to beat around until it dies, then repeat process. Saturn's are good on gas though right? That's a major plus. I'm a big dude, I don't like them for space reasons as well. 6'6" is hard to stuff in a Saturn. Believe me, i've tried.

Damn. See, with me and my dad. It'd be pointless to put a new transmission or engine in a car. Usually it's cheaper to find another older car to beat around until it dies, then repeat process. Saturn's are good on gas though right? That's a major plus. I'm a big dude, I don't like them for space reasons as well. 6'6" is hard to stuff in a Saturn. Believe me, i've tried.

I'm 6'1 and 260+, so trust me...It took some time to break the seat in. It's been cheap to repair, but with Saturn closing up shop, I'm pretty sure it's on it's last legs.

I'm 6'1 and 260+, so trust me...It took some time to break the seat in. It's been cheap to repair, but with Saturn closing up shop, I'm pretty sure it's on it's last legs.

I was.. somewhere. Right after the Sky came out. I saw one sitting in a parking lot and it caught my eye. That car is fucking sweet. My jaw dropped when I saw a Saturn emblem on it. I'd still like to have one, knowing good and damn well I wouldn't fit in it.

I was.. somewhere. Right after the Sky came out. I saw one sitting in a parking lot and it caught my eye. That car is fucking sweet. My jaw dropped when I saw a Saturn emblem on it. I'd still like to have one, knowing good and damn well I wouldn't fit in it.

Those are actually bigger than they seem. The car is pretty wide, and gives you a lot of space to get comfortable.

I only sat in it, so I have no comment on how it is to drive it.

All of my friends are massively obsessed with cars, they have their own national car club called SPS Tuning, check it out sometime if you've got some free time, they have a giant forum. I'm not a very big car guy, but I'm surrounded by them all the time so I have no choice really but to know about them.

Right now I'm driving...nothing. My shit has been broken for months, luckily it's only about a ten minute walk for me to work.

Looking at getting a Range Rover, this same color/model/year:

if28uh.jpg

2006 Range Rover Sport HSE.

The only thing is the loan payments would be up there.

Ha, close. I usually just rock my DCs though. I do own more than one pair of Chucks though.

Ha, close. I usually just rock my DCs though. I do own more than one pair of Chucks though.

This completely backfired. I was trying to piss you off for killing my hopes and dreams, yet again.

Either way, I got 4 posts added to the thread...Discussion FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back