WCW

ECW Sandman

Getting Noticed By Management
I don't know if someone did this already if so i am sorry.
So to mark the 10 year anniversary of WWF buying WCW WWE relaunched WCW.com on there website any old school fan of wrestling who knew WCW back in the day 80's 90's and 2000 - March 26th 2001 do you like the idea of WWE relaunching the WCW.com domain name tell me why do you like it and do you think they should bring it back as a brand like they did with ECW, or do you not want them to do anything with WCW besides put out dvds of World Championship Wrestling.

I dont think they should bring it back as a brand name. Frankly WWECW was a complete and utter shambles. It was great for maybe the first 6 months but quickly became the new "Heat".

It would be great for a bit of nostalgia, but ultimately it will be nothing but a disappointment. Just leave us remembering the days when wrestling was good.

No. It has been 10+ years since WCW existed and 12 since it was actually good. There are a very few wrestlers who are still mainstream that wrestled in WCW. Instead of ruining WCW's legacy they should embrace it as it helped lead to the biggest era of wrestling.

Bringing it back know would be pointless. Like the previous poster said there are not many good wrestlers left from the old WCW days.
I do believe had Vince kept the angle going where Shane bought it out from under him and kept it seperate. Not having a whole invasion angle and just run the 2 company as their own. Basically like the whole brand split was at the beginning.then they could of still had the whole wrestler switching companies from time to time even though they were still working for 1 company. It may have kept some of the appeal that was lost after the stupid invasion angle failed so badly.

As already said bringing WCW back wouldn't be a great idea. I think a better topic would be "Do WWE Even Need a Brand Extension Any More?" WWE look like their pushing the other direction with Title Unifications.

It was nice to see the website brought back, after a decade. But besides WCW DVDs and the website, I don't think I'ld like seeing WCW brought back in any other way.

Well with Superstars getting cancelled, young stars like Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu, won't really have a place to shine. They don't wrestle on Raw or Smackdown very often and when they do it's usually a squash match. I actually loved ECW. Both when it had RVD and The Bigshow and Bobby Lashley and when they were bringing in young superstars to expose them. NXT is not really doing it's job because instead of showing off their in-ring skill, their mic-skills, and their charisma they have to do lame challenges to earn points. The point of NXT is to display how the Superstars of tommorow works in front of a major crowd. I think WWE should bring back a third brand whether it be ECW again, WCW, or a new one. WWE has talent that they need to present every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back