WCW Round 2 Match 2: The Outsiders vs. Los Guerreros

Discussion in '2nd Tag Team Tournament (2008)' started by Shocky, Oct 14, 2008.

?

The Outsiders vs. Los Guerreros

1. The Outsiders

2. Los Guerreros

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

All of these matches take place in a WCW Style ring with WCW Rules.

The Outsiders are the team of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash from 1996-1998.

Los Guerreros are the team of Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero from 2002-2003.

2. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

The Outsiders. Yes, they were overrated, but they're a mile ahead of these two. I have never seen the appeal of Chavo. He is famous for his last name, not what he has accomplished. Eddie wasn't to his peak yet, whereas this was the Outsiders peak time. They dominated WCW with ease and will dominate this one. Outsiders.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Chavo's not famous full stop. Period. However, he is an accomplished technical wrestler and these two were actually quite a good little team for a time.

I'll go with you though, for once. Right now, I'll kneel before The Outsiders. But not for long.

4. My$terio_Fan

My$terio_Fan I can do whatever I want

The Outsiders take it for me. They were probably the most dominated Tag Team in the WCW and were very popular back in the day. They were overated but still were pretty decent. This was a time where Nash could still move his legs without any care or doubt that it would break, while Hall didn't get drunk and forget to show up. The team was a good mix of strength(Nash) & Speed(Hall). Los Gurerros were good, but Chavo is just another cruiserweight with nothing making him special except his last name.