WCW Region, New Orleans Subregion, First Round: (2) Sting vs. (31) William Regal

Discussion in 'WCW Region' started by klunderbunker, Mar 19, 2015.

?

Who Wins This Matchup?

1. Sting

2. William Regal

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

This is a first round match in the WCW Region, New Orleans Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under WCW Rules. It will be held at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2. Sting

Vs.

[​IMG]

#31. William Regal

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

2. Nate DaMac

Nate DaMac Fuck erbody but me

Yeah, no contest here. The match happened a couple of times while both guys were relatively young and Sting always won.

Regal will make him look like a million bucks but the result will never be in question. Sting moves on.

3. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

As great as Regal is, Nate put it all too clearly. Sting can win this easily, while Regal shines nonetheless.
    Stinger moves into the next round relatively easily.

4. FitFinlay4Life

FitFinlay4Life What's the craic?

Yup...

[DM]x2ep2e1_sting-vs-steven-regal-wcw-great-american-bash-1996_sport[/DM]​

Televised matches - Sting 7: Regal 0.

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=112&view=search&sParticipant1=Sting&sParticipant2=Lord+Steven+Regal&sParticipant3=&sParticipant4=&sEventName=&sEventType=TV-Show%7CPay+Per+View&sDateFromDay=01&sDateFromMonth=01&sDateFromYear=1990&sDateTillDay=31&sDateTillMonth=12&sDateTillYear=2015&sPromotion=&sLocation=&sArena=&sRegion=&sMatchType=&sConstellation=Singles&sWorkerRelationship=Any&sFulltextSearch=

Any questions?

5. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

I love Regal and like a lot of others I think he's golden in the ring. Plus, I like the way he says Triple H(Tripalll Hatche lol).

Unfortunately for Regal, though, he's going up against the man called Sting and he's going to have an early out in this tournament. It'll be a good match, but Sting wins easily enough.

6. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

There's not much else to add really. Regal was and is very very good, but he's not exactly known for his big wins against main eventers. Sting was a pillar of strength and quality, and this is one of those matches where Regal at his top top peak would still lose to Sting at his lowest ebb.

7. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

It Says Number 15, Chris Benoit under the picture of Sting :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ah, that gave me a solid chuckle.

Anyways, Regal wouldn't win even if it was Chris Benoit. Sting is an all time top 10, Regal an all time top 100.

8. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Chris Benoit actually never died. He killed Sting and painted his face, planning one day to return to the WWE and bury those who would bury his legacy. It all makes sense now as to why "Sting" finally went to the WWE...

All joke aside, I feel bad for Regal. He was a great wrestler and I mean real wrestler. But he was never a main event guy. He was the guy who put people over and made them look like a million bucks. I imagine that he will do the same for Sting here. He'd push him to the limit with a decent wrestling match but there is no way that Sting doesn't come out of this match with the win. His record speaks for itself.

9. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost What they f*ck happened in the thread section here

Ye pretty academic here.

Sting will have a lot of momentum this year in the WZT