WCW Region, Chicago Region, First Round: (8) Great Muta vs. (25) Rick Martel

Who Wins This Match?

• Great Muta

• Rick Martel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
This is a first round match in the WCW Region, Chicago Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the All State Arena, Chicago, Illinois

url

url

#8. Great Muta

Vs.

url

#25. Rick Martel

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

I didn't even see this match. Look at it sitting here this whole time without any responses. Give me Muta here. He was one of the best wrestlers in Japan for about a twenty year period and was able to make a name for himself in the states as well. Martel had a strong AWA title run but after that he was pretty much a midcarder. Muta moves on.

No love for this match, eh? Anyway, it has to be Muta. There's nothing wrong with Martel, and he had some decent runs in the midcard and AWA, but in all honesty he is one of those people that you see in an old Royal Rumble or something and think "oh yeah, I remember". He is nought but an also ran.

Muta on the other hand is hugely influential in terms of moves created, and has had a decent run in the United States to boot. Muta here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back