WCW Last Man Standing: The Undertaker vs. Terry Funk

Undertaker vs TErry Funk

• Taker

• Funk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WCW Region, inside of the Georgia Dome, from Atlanta, GA.

Last Man Standing Match:
-339-1118562285-Last_Man_Standing.jpg

The winner of the match will be the wrestler that is able to keep his opponent on the ground long enough for the referee to finish a ten count.

The Undertaker
Undertaker%20Front.jpg

vs.

Terry Funk
funk_terry.jpg

If there is a match that's perfectly suited for Taker, this is it. His whole career is built around one thing: sitting up. that's his big deal. No matter what happens to him, he can get up from it. The same can't be said for Funk. Now don't get me wrong, Funk is one of the toughtest men in the history of men. However, in this enviroment, the tombstone will be enough. Not sure how many it'll take but it'll end things. Taker will be pushed to a great limit here, but he won't go over his limit. Taker is a bigger star than Funk and while he may not be as tough as Funk, his offense works better here. Taker's offense is based off high impact power moves which are suited for knockouts. Taker matches up perfectly with funk here and should win. Not easily at all, but he should win.

Terry Funk may be a crazy fucker, but there's nothing he could do against The Undertaker that would keep him down. Well, there might be a couple, but he'd either be charged with murder (and so be disqualified from the tournament) or he'd end up killing himself, so couldn't carry on. God, I'm trying so hard to reference you-know-who right now. Ugh.

But yeah, what Klunder said.

the Funker is one Hardcore Crazy bastard but I have to give this one to 'Taker.

'Taker would sit up after everything Funk hit him with be it a steel chair, the ring steps and anything else. He would then use those things on Funk and add a few Tombstones in for good measure and Funk would be out cold.

'Taker wins this in a crazy Hardcore fight

Funk is a mother fucking fighter. If you know anything about this man's career, is he'll die for what he loves, his family, and wrestling. But dying is what he will do in a match against The Undertaker. The man is 17-0 as Wrestlemania, and since I am too lazy to remember, I think he won against Batista or some shit in one. Someone might want to check that. So I give it to the Undertaker here.

Terry Funk is fucking crazy. He can go through more pain than almost any other wrestler and get through it. Unfortunately for him, The Undertaker is not one of those other wrestlers. No matter what hell Taker goes through, he always gets up from it. Sure, he's been KO'd by Big Show a couple times, but he even gets up from that and wants to continue fighting. I predict for this match to be extremely violent, lots of weapons and I expect at least one, if not both men to bleed. In the end though, Taker will prevail. I think he'll either chokeslam the Funker enough times to make him not get up, or he'll drop him with a Tombstone Piledriver that'll knock him out cold. Undertaker will win.

As much as I love and respect the Funker, this is the end of the road for him. I think he would give a good, very respectable effort against the Undertaker, but it's just too much I think. When it's all said and done, both men will be bleeding I think, but Funk will pretty much be half dead. A handful of chokeslams, maybe a last ride through the Spanish Announce table and a tombstone on the concrete or the steel ring steps will guarantee Funk stays down.

Taker's powerful offense coupled with overall superior athleticism and the fact that he's just always been booked as this near unstoppable force of nature will overwhelm Funk around the 15 to 20 minute mark.

Woah there! Guess who is less of a hardcore wrestler than Terry Funk? Quite a lot of people, actually, but here I'm talking Batista. Batista managed a draw with the Deadman at Backlash 2007, in this match type, so The Undertaker is anything but unbeatable in this environment.

However, I'm not sure Funk would be able to wear him down as quickly as Batista did, given his lack of power moves, thus I think in the time it would take him to beat Undertaker, he'd probably get a good beating himself, and therefore lose. I could be swayed, but right now it is the Undertaker for me.

A: Everyone seems to start their post with the words "Terry Funk is fuckin' hardcore", and then end the post with "But Undertaker wins".

B: Stop overrating Taker to the moon. The man doesn't actually know dark magic guys, you know this right?

C: If you think Mick Foley can take a shit load of punishment and still get up, who do you think taught him that?

D: Why is everyone assuming this match type benefits the Undertaker? Funk has about 12 million times the amount of hardcore experience that Taker has, and is probably even harder to keep down for a 10 count.

E: Funk wins. All day, and all night. Because he's a better wrestler then Taker, a better talent, and the style of match benefits him more.

Funk > Taker.

Reactions: DhA
A: Everyone seems to start their post with the words "Terry Funk is fuckin' hardcore", and then end the post with "But Undertaker wins".

That's because Terry Funk is fucking hardcore, but the Undertaker would still win.

B: Stop overrating Taker to the moon. The man doesn't actually know dark magic guys, you know this right?

Yes, but he's still better then Terry Funk.
C: If you think Mick Foley can take a shit load of punishment and still get up, who do you think taught him that?

Terry Funk did. He is also the one who taught Foley that you lose the majority of the matches that you take the punishment in.

D: Why is everyone assuming this match type benefits the Undertaker? Funk has about 12 million times the amount of hardcore experience that Taker has, and is probably even harder to keep down for a 10 count.

He might have more hardcore experience then the Undertaker, but so does Tommy Dreamer. That doesn't mean Taker is going to lose. And I doubt Funk is harder to keep down, especially considering the fact that the Undertaker has made a career of sitting up, no matter how much punishment he took.

E: Funk wins. All day, and all night. Because he's a better wrestler
then Taker, a better talent, and the style of match benefits him more.

Taker wins because as good as Funk is, The Undertaker is better in almost every aspect of wrestling. Taker has had a more successful career, he has beaten better opponents, and he is a more talented all around wrestler.

Funk > Taker.

No. Funk is great and it would be a close match, but Taker gets the win.

Yeah, gotta say that this type of match is all about punishment you can take. Whilst The Undertaker is obviously good, he's shown many times that he's susceptible in a hardcore environment (eg. Lesnar, Batista, Edge), none of whom have the hardcore experience of Funk. Funk takes it.

Yes, but he's still better then Terry Funk.

Yeah, not really. Taker isn't better technically, on the mic, or really in any facet of what makes you a great wrestler. Funk bests Taker in just about every category.

Terry Funk did. He is also the one who taught Foley that you lose the majority of the matches that you take the punishment in.

Booking doesn't really have anything to do with this debate though, does it?

He might have more hardcore experience then the Undertaker, but so does Tommy Dreamer. That doesn't mean Taker is going to lose. And I doubt Funk is harder to keep down, especially considering the fact that the Undertaker has made a career of sitting up, no matter how much punishment he took.

I only brought it up because people were using the match type as a reason for why Taker has an advantage, which isn't true. Also you need to remember this match doesn't take place in WWE make-believe land where the Undertaker is a supernatural guy who's always sitting up. Forget all of that kayfabe bullshit, it doesn't apply here.

Taker wins because as good as Funk is, The Undertaker is better in almost every aspect of wrestling. Taker has had a more successful career, he has beaten better opponents, and he is a more talented all around wrestler.

Taker is not at all more talented in every aspect of wrestling. Quite the opposite. Who was a better in-ring wrestler? Terry Funk. Who had the better microphone and promo skills? Terry Funk.

As for successful career...correct me please if I'm mistaken, but since when has merchandise sales been a deciding factor in the WZ tourny?

Sorry, but no one is going to convince me Taker is the better wrestler, and that's how I vote in this tournament--- for the better wrestler. Not who might win in a kayfabe storyline.

I'm going to have go with Funk here and it is very close. Funk is known for taking just as much pain as the Undertaker. Him and Batista went to a draw and he beat Khali which isn't a very good barometer to go by. Foley took punishment like Funk more than anybody I know. Just remember that Hell in a Cell where Foley was thrown off and through the cell and he still was standing and gave Taker a fight. Funk has that same kind of resolve and will use everything in his arsenal to take down the Deadman. Funk wins here in a long and grueling match.

Yeah, not really. Taker isn't better technically, on the mic, or really in any facet of what makes you a great wrestler. Funk bests Taker in just about every category..

Except for height, weight, strength, stamina, and agility. You make it seem like The Undertaker is completely inept in the ring. You're better than that. As a technician, Terry Funk is a better wrestler. But it doesn't take a genius to realize that, in last man standing matches, the better wrestler doesn't always win. Terry Funk's submissions won't prove to keep Undertaker. The Undertaker's ring psychology, at kayfabe height, proves to be a better fit for this match. Cold, calacluated, and impervious to pain. Simply enough, The Funker doesn't have enough offense to keep The Undertaker down for more than ten seconds. Any time a wrestler has been able to do such, it wasn't a direct attack on the Undertaker. Names like Warrior, Hogan, Savage, Flair, Bret Hart. These men have proven to be unable to keep the Undertaker down for a long stretch of time. Terry Funk's psychology would be to flat out attack The Undertaker with all he has. Terry would only be worried to use his offense on The Undertaker. The wrestlers that have been able to keep The Undertaker realize that the smart way to attack The Undertaker is to manuever around him, maybe attacking other objects beside The Undertaker. The urn, Paul Bearer, something along those measures. Terry is far to honorable a man to do such a thing. He would rather fight a strong man the honest way. That would prove to be his undoing.

Booking doesn't really have anything to do with this debate though, does it?

I'm sorry, but aren't we dealing with these wrestlers at their kayfabe peak? Then yes, booking has something to do with how you are viewed from a kayfabe value. At kayfabe height, Taker was built to be as strong, if not stronger than, Hulk Hogan. Correction: not simply a watered down version of Hulk. The actual wayyyyy over Hulk Hogan. He, for all intents purposes, placed Hulk Hogan's Hulkamania run at an end.

I only brought it up because people were using the match type as a reason for why Taker has an advantage, which isn't true. Also you need to remember this match doesn't take place in WWE make-believe land where the Undertaker is a supernatural guy who's always sitting up. Forget all of that kayfabe bullshit, it doesn't apply here.

Again, absolutely, kayfabe applies here. You seem to be forgetting the value of this tournament determining whom is better from a Kayfabe standpoint. So, let me get this straight.... Are you implying we're using WCW as the standard here. Well, splendid.... Let's throw in the Terry Funk from late 1999-early 2000, as he's in the midst of his "comissioner" role, and forming up the Old Age Outlaws. The Terry Funk who proceeded to job to Kevin Nash for the role of "commisioner". That is, we are going by WCW standards, right? Is that REALLY what you want?

Taker is not at all more talented in every aspect of wrestling. Quite the opposite. Who was a better in-ring wrestler? Terry Funk. Who had the better microphone and promo skills? Terry Funk.

I'm sorry, since when do promo skills come into play here? What, is Terry going to talk Taker to death?

Oh, and for the record... what you're describing right now sounds eerily familiar... Better in ring wrestler.... Better promos..... Hmm....

mick-foley.jpg

How did the Taker/Mick Foley feud work out for Mick? Mick's a disciple of Terry. The only possible advantage he ever had over The Undertaker is when he'd use the Mandible Claw. Terry Funk doesn't have a submission hold that can make Taker pass out quite like the Mandible Claw. And, when it comes right down to it, The Undertaker came out on the winning side on his feud with Mick Foley/Mankind.

As for successful career...correct me please if I'm mistaken, but since when has merchandise sales been a deciding factor in the WZ tourny?

Since when have we mentioned merchandise?

Sorry, but no one is going to convince me Taker is the better wrestler, and that's how I vote in this tournament--- for the better wrestler. Not who might win in a kayfabe storyline.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't intend on proving you wrong. I just intend on showing the fallacies of your logic. Taker goes over. Get over it.

Except for height, weight, strength, stamina, and agility.

All of which, as I have now said about twelve thousand times, are irrelevent to the process I use to vote in this tournament. I vote for the better wrestler, encompassing everything from in-ring skills to promo skills to impact on the business and longevity. I don't understand why other people don't vote this way. I thought this was a tournament to determine who the best wrestler of all time was, not who would logically win a tournament of shoot wrestling.

You make it seem like The Undertaker is completely inept in the ring. You're better than that.

I wasn't trying to. I simply believe Funk is arguably the greatest wrestler of all time, so obviously that will make the Undertaker sound weaker in comparison. Don't get met wrong, I respect the Undertaker highly and believe him to be a legend of the business. Just not as good as Funk.

As a technician, Terry Funk is a better wrestler. But it doesn't take a genius to realize that, in last man standing matches, the better wrestler doesn't always win.

Again, I don't vote in this tournament on who would win a legit shoot fight. I vote on who IS the better wrestler, regardless of match type. I mean, unless the match is an "Anyone Named Terry Funk Automatically Loses" match, theres no scenario I won't go with Funk in.

The Undertaker's ring psychology, at kayfabe height, proves to be a better fit for this match. Cold, calacluated, and impervious to pain.[/quote]

Again, I highly disagree. Funk's heel tactics and ring psychology were among the very best I've ever seen from a wrestler, ever. In my book there was never a better heel then Funk, the man just made you want to jump into the TV and beat the shit out of him, knowing full well he was simply playing a kayfabe character.

As for ring psychology, Funk has fought in countless Last Man Standing matches, countless Japanese death matches. The man is f'n insane, he was doing things CZW wouldn't even do. No other wrestler is willing to totally annhiliate his own body in order to win like Funk, not even Foley.

Simply enough, The Funker doesn't have enough offense to keep The Undertaker down for more than ten seconds.

How do you figure? Funk has beaten bigger guys plenty of times.

Any time a wrestler has been able to do such, it wasn't a direct attack on the Undertaker. Names like Warrior, Hogan, Savage, Flair, Bret Hart. These men have proven to be unable to keep the Undertaker down for a long stretch of time. Terry Funk's psychology would be to flat out attack The Undertaker with all he has. Terry would only be worried to use his offense on The Undertaker. The wrestlers that have been able to keep The Undertaker realize that the smart way to attack The Undertaker is to manuever around him, maybe attacking other objects beside The Undertaker. The urn, Paul Bearer, something along those measures. Terry is far to honorable a man to do such a thing. He would rather fight a strong man the honest way. That would prove to be his undoing.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. You're honestly bringing the Undertaker's "magic powers" into this debate? The Urn? Really? If that works to beat Taker, then logically why not just have Funk capture the Urn and win the match by usurping Taker's soul through his Urn?

Do you see how ridiculious that sounds?

As for saying Terry is far too "honorable" a man to do such a thing...clearly you're not very familiar with Funk's history. Terry Funk as a heel in the 80s was known as the most despicable, dishonorable, cheating no-good son of a bitch in all of wrestling. That's what made him such a great heel.

I'm sorry, but aren't we dealing with these wrestlers at their kayfabe peak?

If you want to judge the tournament that way, that's up to you. But last time I checked the WrestleZone tournament does NOT have a set of mandatory guidelines by which you must judge the matches. It's all up to personal choice really.

But you guys are confusing far too much kayfabe into this. If we're accounting for kayfabe, why not just have Undertaker use his magic lightning power to defeat Funk?

Then yes, booking has something to do with how you are viewed from a kayfabe value. At kayfabe height, Taker was built to be as strong, if not stronger than, Hulk Hogan. Correction: not simply a watered down version of Hulk. The actual wayyyyy over Hulk Hogan. He, for all intents purposes, placed Hulk Hogan's Hulkamania run at an end.

Booking shouldn't have anything to do with your judgment here, because countless talentless pieces of shit have been booked to the moon and beyond. Total losers have gone over class A talent countless times.

Again, absolutely, kayfabe applies here. You seem to be forgetting the value of this tournament determining whom is better from a Kayfabe standpoint.

Again, where are you guys coming up with these imaginary rules that have no once ever been created or forced on this tournament? No where has Shocky ever outlined that you must judge each match according to kayfabe.

So, let me get this straight.... Are you implying we're using WCW as the standard here. Well, splendid.... Let's throw in the Terry Funk from late 1999-early 2000, as he's in the midst of his "comissioner" role, and forming up the Old Age Outlaws. The Terry Funk who proceeded to job to Kevin Nash for the role of "commisioner", and quite frankly, was a shell of himself. That is, we are going by WCW standards, right? Is that REALLY what you want?

I didn't say that we should be judging the match from a WCW kayfabe POV, I said that we shouldn't be judging the match based on WWE kayfabe in reference to the Undertakers supernatural gimmick. I was not implying that we should instead judge it from WCW point of view at all in any way, shape, or form.

You also contradicted yourself. First you say we should be judging based on the kayfabe peak of the individual wrestler, yet you want to use a 50+ year old Funk as a comparison?

Besides, Funk was a powerful force in the NWA, which can be counted as the WCW.

I'm sorry, since when do promo skills come into play here? What, is Terry going to talk Taker to death?

Since when haven't they? This is what I'm talking about.

THERE ARE NO MANDATORY JUDGING GUIDELINES. PERIOD.

When this tournament first started, we definately took promo skills into account, because we were interested in who was the best wrestler/entertainer of all time, not who was the best shoot fighter or who achieved the most success or who won the most gold belts, but who was the best all-around wrestler, and promo skills are one of the most important factors in becoming a great wrestler. Don't forget that a wrestler is nothing more then a performer/entertainer.

Oh, and for the record... what you're describing right now sounds eerily familiar... Better in ring wrestler.... Better promos..... Hmm....

mick-foley.jpg

How did the Taker/Mick Foley feud work out for Mick? Mick's a disciple of Terry. The only possible advantage he ever had over The Undertaker is when he'd use the Mandible Claw. Terry Funk doesn't have a submission hold that can make Taker pass out quite like the Mandible Claw. And, when it comes right down to it, The Undertaker came out on the winning side on his feud with Mick Foley/Mankind.

Please, please explain to me how the outcome of a Mick Foley-Undertaker feud has anything at all to do with Terry Funk? Mick Foley was not trained by Terry Funk. Foley was simply an avid fan who became a friend and work partner. Foley definately took pointers from Terry on how to improve as a wrestler I'm sure, but to say that because Foley couldn't beat Taker, Funk couldn't, is just absurd.

Since when have we mentioned merchandise?

You're the one mentioning career success and popularity, aren't merch sales a reflection of those things?

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't intend on proving you wrong. I just intend on showing the fallacies of your logic. Taker goes over. Get over it.

Listen kid, I been doin' this tournament for quite a while. There's no argument you can come up with that I can't squash. Don't patronize me, tell me you don't intend on proving me wrong in one sentence and then tell me that "Taker wins, get over it". That sounds prety clear that you want to prove me wrong.

We should really save some of this debate for when voting is actually open. I think I'm going to hold off from posting again in the tournament until then.

Anyone else get the feeling that someone might fucking DIE in this match? I mean c'mon. Funk is too senile and stupid to stay down, and the Undertaker does sit ups like Angelo Poffo. It's going to be a goddamn train wreck wrapped in a masterpiece.

The Taker just beats the merciless fuck out of Terry for a good 15-50 minutes. Then Funk gets up, takes the branding iron to UT, gets him to an 8 count, then Taker unleashes the darkside on him with about 18 last rides, 12 tombstones, and 16 old school's. Then Funk gets up at nine. Then T Funk passes away, hence the 10 count, an the win for Taker.

I'm half serious about that. But I take The Undertaker in a classic.

The two craziest bastards in wrestling history - Mick Foley and Terry Funk. IMO, Foley was / is crazier than Funk.

Taker showed how far he would go to win during HIAC with Foley, so I think it's a no contest - hypothetically speaking.

Taker would be pushed by Funk, but Funk would eventually get pushed over the edge by the Deadman.

A Last Man Standing Match: A Match where you beat your opponent senseless until he can't stand to his feet after a count of ten. Can you think of anyone outside of maybe Brock Lesnar who has the strength and ability to destroy the Undertaker and put him down for a count of ten. Not Terry Funk.Funk would push Taker to the limit. But high impact move after high impact move should put the Funkster down.

I have no idea. None at all. Undertaker has done some real work in wrestling....but so did Funk. Both have had knock down, drag out fights. Both are just as good at the high-impact, "make your momma feel it" moves. Ugh.

...And I can't decide it on kayfabe. If i did, then this tournament would end up being Hulk Hogan vs. the Undertaker, with the Undertaker winning by striking Hulk Hogan with lightening. And even though Hulk Hogan is the Immortal True American, he can't take magical lightening.

Uhhh...I'm voting Funk on a coin-flip. I literally just flipped a coin. So xfear, you get this vote. Not that it'll help.

Funk would put up a fight for a few minutes, and then he would end up taking a beating until he couldn't get up. It might take a while, but Funk won't be able to withstand Taker's strength.

With the exception of legitimate wrestling ability, which is going to be of little use in this match, the Undertaker is superior to Funk in every way. He's bigger, stronger, faster, more agile. Funk was brutal and sadistic, but so is the Undertaker. I know that the HIAC with Foley gets brought up a lot, but never was a man beaten so severely in one match by one man as Foley got beat that night. Funk will push the Undertaker, Funk's always been a little crazy and crazy is dangerous. Oh yes...there will be blood...a shitload of blood. Taker will be bloody and exhausted, Funk will be half dead.

The two craziest bastards in wrestling history - Mick Foley and Terry Funk. IMO, Foley was / is crazier than Funk.

Taker showed how far he would go to win during HIAC with Foley, so I think it's a no contest - hypothetically speaking.

Taker would be pushed by Funk, but Funk would eventually get pushed over the edge by the Deadman.

Foley crazier than Terry Funk?! What the fuck are you smoking? Funk has wrestled in fucking Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match's. Read that again. Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match's. Just the fucking name of the match he was in makes him more crazy than Foley. Funk at age 60 or whatever age he was 4 years ago was pushed onto a barbed wire board at ONS. Think about that. A 60 year old man or whatever allowing himself to be thrown onto a barbed wire board. Funk is the craziest mother fucker in wrestling history. Not arguably. He is. He also wins this match. Funk has been in so many of these matches. The argument can be made "but taker is bigger." Funk is one of the biggest legends of all time. He can combat somebody bigger than him. Xfear already countered the "supernatural" powers argument because it in fact can be used against taker. Funk will do anything to win this match. ANYTHING.

Foley crazier than Terry Funk?! What the fuck are you smoking? Funk has wrestled in fucking Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match's. Read that again. Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match's. Just the fucking name of the match he was in makes him more crazy than Foley. Funk at age 60 or whatever age he was 4 years ago was pushed onto a barbed wire board at ONS. Think about that. A 60 year old man or whatever allowing himself to be thrown onto a barbed wire board. Funk is the craziest mother fucker in wrestling history. Not arguably. He is. He also wins this match. Funk has been in so many of these matches. The argument can be made "but taker is bigger." Funk is one of the biggest legends of all time. He can combat somebody bigger than him. Xfear already countered the "supernatural" powers argument because it in fact can be used against taker. Funk will do anything to win this match. ANYTHING.

As to who is crazier, it's up in the air. On August 20, 1995, Foley became the IWA King of the Deathmatch and, as far as I've been able to tell, was the only year it took place. Foley and Funk participated in a tournament in which each of them wrestled in three Deathmatches, with the third being against each other. That third match as a "No Rope Barbed Wire, Exploding Barbed Wire Boards & Exploding Ring Time Bomb Death Match" and it was a match in which Foley won. Now while a Last Man Standing match isn't designed to be nearly as violent, and while Funk has been in a lot of hardcore matches, he hasn't been in one with anyone in the same league as The Undertaker.

Foley is good and his initial win/loss record against the Undertaker is impressive, but every gimmick match victory he has over the Undertaker was based on interference. Buried Alive match: The Executioner, AKA Terry Gordy, interferes and costs Taker the match. Boiler Room Brawl: Paul Bearer turns on the Undertaker and uses the urn. After those two matches, it was down hill for Foley each time he faced the Undertaker. Funk's only chance is if his old buddy Foley decided to run interference. And, since he's basically busy being stomped by the Ultimate Warrior in a 2 out of 3 falls match, it's not likely.

I'm with the masses, in assuming that someone might legitimately die here. I'm voting for Undertaker, because Funk would probably cut off his own arm to use it as a weapon, and would bleed out.

This match won't last less than 40 minutes, and both men will bleed like never before. Funk will pull out all the stops, but I don't know what he has that would stop Taker from getting to his feet.

I'm not sure where to go with thi smatch. Taker's entire career is about sitting up and no selling the hell out of people and their moves. Then you have Mick Foley's mentor, Terry Fucking Funk. Terry Funk, who made a career of being a legit bad ass in the NWA in the 70's, and parlayed it into a career in his 50's as a Hardcore Icon in Japan and the USA.

Terry Funk has the never say die attitude, and I really doubt that the Undertaker has anything in his arsenal to keep down Terry Funk for Ten seconds. Mick Foley is the wrestler tha tmost credit for getting the best out of the Undertaker, and now the Undertaker is in a match with a guy that is a better conditioned version of that wrestler.

I'm on the fence about who I'm going to vote for. Both men are going to get extremely frustrated in this match with their inability to keep the other one down. The Undertaker especially gets flustered when his opponents begin to kick out of his signature moves. It's going to take something ingenious or sadistic to win this match, and I'm on the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back