Guerrero vs. Kash

• Latino Heat

• Notorious

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WCW Region under WCW Rules, from LA, Ca. The ring entrance and ring are equal height.

#6. "Latino Heat" Eddie Guerrero
eddie_guerrero.jpg

vs.

#59. "The Notorious" Kid Kash
KidKash.JPG

Kash is someone I've never gotten the appeal of. He was ok, but never the big deal that everyone said he was. He's always seemed like a midcarder that thought he was better than he really was. Eddie is nowhere near what he is built up as and a big part of his epicness is in the fact that he's dead. While I won't say he was a failure in the main event as his main feud was against a JBL that was somehow less credible than he is now, I don't think you can say he was a failure, but he was far from great during that time. His gimmick could not have been better suited for him and he played it to a tee. he's right in between main event and midcard for me as he never seemed to fit in the main event scene. Anyway, I'm taking Eddie here, but I don't expect a great run out of him.

As much as I think Eddie Guerrero became overrated the minute he died, I can't see him losing here. Eddie was a world champion, while Kid Kash has only ever won mid card titles in ECW and TNA and the Cruiserweight title in WWE.

Eddie would win this one quite comfortably, and he probably wouldn't even resort to lying, cheating or stealing.

I liked Kid Kash, probably more than anyone else that likes old school ECW, or even early TNA. He was talented, but had a bad attitude, and it killed his career rather effectively. He put on a great match with 2 Cold Scorpio at Hardcore Homecoming, and had some great ones with a number of other guys. He's put on a good show, but Eddie takes control, and uses the 3 Amigos to end it.

I got Latino Heat here. Kash will put up a fight, but Eddie isn't going to lose here. Kash will make a mistake, Eddie will introduce him to his three amigos and then nail him with a frog splash.

While I truly believe that Eddie Guerrero is a whole lot of over rated wrapped into one package, Kid Kash is a package of equal size of Suckiness. The guy was terrible, all around. His piss poor attitude, his terrible ring presence, everything about the guy was bad. I'm not an Eddie Guerrero lover, or hater, I just find him to be incredibly mediocre. Average, however, is more then what Kid Kash was.

I'm a huge fan of Eddie Guerrero, and I'm one of those guys that was a huge fan before he died. I was devasted when I found out he was dead. But anyway, I'm not a huge fan of Kid Kash. He always came off as an arrogant asshole to me (offscreen) and he was an average Cruiserweight who didn't even achieve much in the WWE's worthless Cruiserweight Division. Guerrero should win this is a landslide. Plus, it's in WCW when Eddie made a name for himself and had some great matches against Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko and Rey Mysterio.

3 Amigos, and a Frogsplash for the 1,2,3 in a 4 minute squash. What was Kid Kash's biggest accomplishment? Yeah, I can't remember either. At least Eddie was a former WWE Champion, and would have won another World Title had he not died a few days before he was slated to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back