WBL is a FUCKING ASSHOLE!

WBL

All bronies will clop in hell.
Man, holy shit, the fucking nerve of that little shit. That fucking asshole comes in, starts his fucking horsefuckery, and acts like he fucking runs shit? WBL doesn't run jack fucking shit. He's a fucking asshole douchebag loser fucking scumbag ********er from satan's shitpipe. Who the fuck shit out this horrible fucking shitcock of a fuckstick ****ebag cum dumpster fuckface whose**** cuntrag fucklump rapemeat dried flakes of jizz? This fucker fucking sucks. He fucking sucks so much he fucks. Fuck WBL. No, on second thought, don't fuck WBL. He's unfuckable. To hell with his goddamned motherfucking bullshit. Holy shitlog twatpunch mcfuckernutter.

I believe the appropriate term would be "attention ****e".

The "WBL" thread was started by Killjoy.

The "Five Word WBL" thread was started by Rusty.

The red rep thread I started ended up going to 27 pages.

I'm not an attention ****e, I'm attention pimp. Because y'all do the ****ing for me.

See but roughly half of those pages were things that had absolutely nothing to do with the original topic. So it's kinda like Melo staying in the game to get his 30 points in a blowout. Just my opinion.

Pimps have to be able to defend themselves, so, no.

Well, every post you keep replying to in these threads makes them that much bigger and stay around that much longer. I don't need to defend myself. You're doing my work for me.

That and yourself, me and a handful of other characters pretty much carried those threads.

Well yeah, but I just wanted to make the call because it's over for me. I don't think either guy took it that seriously (if at all) to start, but they got under each other's skin and now this is going to be an ongoing thing. And, based on what I've seen thus far, that is not good news for the bar flies here.

If getting people to respond to you is your definition of defense, I shudder to think of what you consider offense.

Well yeah, but I just wanted to make the call because it's over for me. I don't think either guy took it that seriously (if at all) to start, but they got under each other's skin and now this is going to be an ongoing thing. And, based on what I've seen thus far, that is not good news for the bar flies here.

Oh, Rusty can end it. He can end it at any time. He just has to show incontrovertible proof that he's fisted my family members and that he's more athletic than me. And remember, he STARTED the five-word thread calling me out. So there's blame on his head.

Killjoy just has to apologize for bringing up Korra and Avatar in anime theads... and remember, he STARTED the thread calling me out. So there's blame on his head.

Yaz can't be saved, he's a fucking brony.

If getting people to respond to you is your definition of defense, I shudder to think of what you consider offense.

Obviously I must be offending you, because you keep replying and keep this thread going.

Speak for yourself. I misread the title came in here for pictures of WBL fucking assholes.

Oh I was. I have to stick to the spam sections because I can't carry on a smart wrestling conversation. I'm a mediocre shit talker, at best. My only redeeming quality is "ok" sentence structure.

Oh I was. I have to stick to the spam sections because I can't carry on a smart wrestling conversation. I'm a mediocre shit talker, at best. My only redeeming quality is "ok" sentence structure.

That doesn't explain why nobody's getting a ******.

I mean, not even a little fisting...

Speak for yourself. I misread the title came in here for pictures of WBL fucking assholes.

And you'll get them as soon as Rusty's mom buys the digital cable needed to hook her camera up to her computer.

Obviously I must be offending you, because you keep replying and keep this thread going.
Yikes. I shuddered to think of what you consider offense, now I know and wish I hadn't asked.

Basically, attention ****ing.

There's your missed opportunity Stew. Almost any redeemably formed sentence is REP worthy in the non-spam sections(especially the WWE area). Have you seen some of that drivel?

The question is not did he perform the fisting, the question is did he go elbow deep? We dont really need pictures either way.

Besides, it was just a comment on the interwebs. If people took these things seriously enough to make them happen then Zack Ryder would've been World Champion & John Cena would turn heel by punching cancer babies.

Moral of the story: Rusty may have tried dudes, but he did not fist the WBL family tree. So lets just put the 'WBL wants proof' comments in the no longer needed folder.

The question is not did he perform the fisting, the question is did he go elbow deep?

We dont really need pictures either way. Besides, it was just a comment on the interwebs. If people took these things seriously enough to make them happen then Zack Ryder would've been World Champion & John Cena would turn heel by punching cancer babies.

You forgot the part about the cancer baby pinning Cena clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back