• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watch Spin Cycle Lately? ECIII, Spud and the Bro-Mans Are HILARIOUS!

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
[YOUTUBE]mXudpl1-MPc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]z5GBEDwgwHc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]kBVwdrc6y0M[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]gk4pkRN3tZM[/YOUTUBE]

I really think that the 5 of them together would be comedy gold. They could start as goofy douchebag heels and turn into something much bigger later on. I'm a firm believer that Robbie E and EC3 are future stars for TNA. Their interaction on Spin Cycle has been hilarious. I like when wrestlers have fun like this.

They should make this show a bigger deal during impact. This is a funny way to get Sanada over as well.

Do you watch Spin Cycle? what are you opinions of the show lately?

I had stopped watching Spin Cycle for the longest of time until recently, I think it was the double date one I recently watched, and I found it hilarious, but... I don't think they should incorporate it into the show on TV, especially EC3, some people find it had enough to take him serious, but he's good right now as he is.

Sanada right now shouldn't use Spin Cycle to get over, I'm sure he just turned heel and a serious heel at that, not a comedy heel like Spud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back