Was it Just Me or Was the Aces Funeral Hilarious Last Night?

The best part for me was when Tenay asked EY why he was crying and answered with " I DONT KNOW! :(" hahahaha great moment

"May you ride your Mopeds to the shores of Valhalla."

There is so much gold in this segment, every wrestling fan should see it.

"hey guys, lets pass beers around a recovering addict"

I thought this looked incredibly bad. Like they don't even care that Angle has had many problems in the past with drinking. I understand it's just a story and for all i know that could have been water.

Michael Hayes was suspended for offering a drink to Rosa Mendes after she returned from rehab and TNA mocks it by having Kurt surrounded by beer

I know all funerals are very serious things ,how ever when it comes to funerals in wrestling on tv, you cant take that seriously . when watching the a's and 8's funeral last night, I could not help but laugh through the whole thing .

"hey guys, lets pass beers around a recovering addict"

I thought this looked incredibly bad. Like they don't even care that Angle has had many problems in the past with drinking. I understand it's just a story and for all i know that could have been water.

Michael Hayes was suspended for offering a drink to Rosa Mendes after she returned from rehab and TNA mocks it by having Kurt surrounded by beer

yeah, because beer doesnt exist anymore in the world after you've been in rehab.
you know it cant be "keep alcohol away from them" but "teach them how to handle being around alcohol" right? because alcohol will always be around whereever they go? its in every store for crying out loud. every celebration ever has people drinking wine and whatever.

noone forced kurt to drink it on camera, he was obviously ok with them doing the little joke thing, its not the same thing as rosa mendes (who noone cares about anyway so why should tna want to "mock" it), get over it.

and it was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back