Was I Missed?

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Got the laptop back...I won't be back to posting until tomorrow...

Looks like the fellow mods covered the TNA section well in my absence, so thank you guys...

The laptop took a trip to Shitsville about an hour before Impact last week. Ty tried walking me through some stuff, but it wasn't helping.

My friend ended up wiping out my laptop, and practically rebuilt it. I had shit to do this morning, so my "return" is delayed until tomorrow afternoon.

I've missed this place...

I missed NSL. He could have watched me pwn some n00bs in his section this week.

Yeah, I said it - I made wrestling posts.

I was wondering big man. I PM'd you about something pretty insignificant. You going to miss our match next week?

Here's basically why I was gone for so long:

Thursday 715p: laptop crashes

Friday: Ex informs me she's having a 4th baby, her b/f learns he is being investigated by the FBI, and his dad is arrested by said FBI agent

Saturday: friend gets DUI on the way to my house to pick up my laptop, get called into work early because the operating system has viruses

Sunday: drop off my laptop, Zack is sick all day, Emily starts arguments

Monday: have off work, power is out at house due to flooding in the area wiping out trees

Tuesday: work on dead car, work, "meeting" with new manager

Wednesday: picked up laptop early, got online for a few seconds, called into work early

Thursday: dealing with ex, CYS, and various other forms of shit concerning Zack

But, I'm here...I'll be trying to catch up, but give me a few days to be up to speed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back