Was Edge boring?

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
I just finished watching last weeks Smackdown, and while Edge doing commentary during the main event I realized something...Edge was boring. He was just giving out credit to everyone. I wanted to see Edge make fun of some one and he just didn't do it. I figured I would put it here since I didn't have enough reasons why I thought that.

He's a face. He can't play that role greatly.

Edge is a natural heel. He will only work as a face if they begin allowing him to mock people in a similar way the Rock used to. Otherwise, he'll be a heel before May because him as a regular face will never work.

He's a face. He can't play that role greatly.

Edge is a natural heel. He will only work as a face if they begin allowing him to mock people in a similar way the Rock used to. Otherwise, he'll be a heel before May because him as a regular face will never work.

Edge is always mocking the heels, yo.

During his opening promo he poked some fun at one of the heels. I believe it was Jericho and then on Raw he made fun of good 'ole Sheamus. I think it was just the commentary aspect. Give Edge some time to adjust to being a face and we will get the witty sarcastic face remarks that Edge gives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back