Was anyone upset last night on raw on how they used big show?

barclayteo

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay so let me just say this by no means do I think Big Show will win at summerslam. I say this because more people would rather see The Rock fight CM Punk, or John Cena, and by people i mean Vince.

But in the weeks to come the higher ups will want to push each superstar seperatly to make them look like they have a chance at winning and I feel that ruined it with the Big Show.

Now I know Randy Orton just came back and will soon retake his spot in the main event but I think they should have had the Big Show win that match to make him look dominant or at the very least get himself disqualified.

I say this because Randy Orton has nothing to do with the triple threat match, and I don't think he even has a match for summerslam yet so why let him get the win?

Now for everyone who saw the ending to raw last night you would know that Big Show was the last person standing but after his loss I just don't believe it.

Personally I enjoy watching the Big Show's matches but lets face it his career now is putting over others and John Cena, and CM Punk are in their prime so having Big Show win is very small.

But my question is do you think they made the Big Show look weak last night, and does anyone actually believe the Big Show will win?

Because they made him seem a threat by having him knock out both Punk and Cena at the end of the show, thus leaving me with his fat sweaty potato head as the last impression I received from Raw? Of course.

Yeah, letting him stand tall over Cena and Punk is totally making him look weak.

If they really wanted to make sure Show look strong he wouldn't have lost to Cena all the way back at NWO.

I don't see how a the last man standing look weak into your eyes. He didn't actually lose to Orton although he got hit by the RKO. And he is the viper, he won't be fed to someone just like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back