War

I'm with FalKon. War is bad... Always.

You have basically just said that you have no problem with genocide, with tyrannical leaders, with innocent children being bred to kill and be killed.

You, Sir, are a moron.

Well in the end Dave, I personally don't see the problem of war being brought out in the world, I'm not fond of the things that war brings with it, but I am not seeing the problem warfare to prove the superiority of nations and their dominance, but I am against some of the means of which people uses wars to be won.

You have basically just said that you have no problem with genocide, with tyrannical leaders, with innocent children being bred to kill and be killed.

You, Sir, are a moron.

Yep, that's about the gist of it.

You, Sir, are a moron.

I think you missed my point Davey Boy.

If I can be serious for a moment...

hqdefault.jpg

Sometimes I think war is necessary. But every night I pray for peace on earth.

These kids need to learn a trade and they need to learn it young

Come on, people, no need to jump down his throat on everything.

I don't like war. It makes my dad spend time away from home and makes me worry about him. However, sometimes war is necessary. I just wish it wasn't.

I find it odd how so few people could tell I was being the opposite of Lance Storm here.

As long as people from other countries die more than my own people, I'm cool with it. It's not like they matter anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back