• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vote Who Dies

Who should die?

• Zero

• Van Zeek

• Yager

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kermit

the Frog
Please read before voting.

Some of you may know that I run a small fictional wrestling fed on N64's No Mercy for my own personal enjoyment. I have done it off and on since I was in middle school. I usually pick it up whenever I have a lot of free time and generally do a few seasons at a time. Think of it as a "Book This!" style fed, but I simulate the matches on the game (I only do PPVs) and write the "story lines" in word documents on my computer.

Anyways, I am now entering my 36 Season (Backlash-Wrestlemania) and I want to do something that I have never done. I want to kill off one of my characters. However, I can't bring myself to decide who dies, so I want you to do it for me. I will present three choices with their assorted back stories and accomplishments. You can then vote on who you think should die.

I have a broad roster of 70 members with retired workers, legends, hall of famers, and active wrestlers so it was hard for me to narrow it down to just three, but here they are. *It should be noted that my fictional fed is an alternate reality based off of WWE. So, you may see some similar names.

Name: Zero

Current Status: He is a retired Hall of Famer. Think of him like an Undertaker character with heavy connections to the element of ice.

Claim to fame: He was apart of the first ever Triple Threat Match in my federation that also happened to be the main-event of Wrestlemania 2 for the World Heavyweight Championship. It was against his two "brothers", Bolt and Kane. The three men each represented the elements of fire, ice, and lighting. He is also attributed with leading one the bigger stables in fed history known as The Archangels.

Biggest Feud: With Kane, his "brother".

Titles & Accomplishments: World Heavyweight Championship (1)

Name: Van Zeek (Most commonly known as "Van")

Current Status: Current part timer and former world champion. He has heavy similarities to HHH.

Claim to fame: He entered the federation as a lackey to Von Teron who ushered in the European Title. He would eventually usurp the English tyrant and the play the roll of face for most of his career. He is a future Hall of Famer.

Biggest Feud: With Von Teron, his mentor and rival.

Titles & Accomplishments: World Heavyweight Championship (4), Light Heavyweight Title (1), European Title (1), Tag Team Titles (1), Royal Rumble (1), Money in the Bank (2), King of the Ring (1)

Name: Yager

Current Status: He is in the very early stages of his career. He is a loose cannon with the SCC as his finisher known as the "Yager Bomb". No, he is not bald.

Claim to fame: He has not really done anything of note yet. The biggest thing is being a runner-up in the Royal Rumble a few seasons back.

Biggest Feud: N/A

Titles & Accomplishments: Intercontinental (1), Hardcore (1), Unified Euro-Light Title (1)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Yes, this is just for fun and to pass time in-between rounds.

"Kill" off Zero as he seems to be the guy with supernatural qualities and if you ever wanted him to come back, you can just say a wizard did it.

What happened with Bolt and Kane? Is the storyline to far gone to say they managed to "kill" Zero out of jealously? That be a cool story to tell.

I say kill off Zero. If you go with Zero you could bring him back down the road when/if Kane and Bolt ever got out of control to handle them. Second choice is Van Zeek but only because the newcomer shouldn't be killed off.

To be honest, this "killing" scenario will be more a real one. Well, as real as I can get with a fictional fed. I will completely remove them from ever being able to have any physical presence in storylines or matches on my shows again.

Also, Kane hasn't been a character in my fed since WM 2, and I just recently completed WM 35 back in Feb. Bolt is retired and was inducted into my Hall of Fame alongside Zero.

In that case maybe you kill off whoever you have no use for. You know if you no ideal feud you'd like one of them for maybe that's the one you get rid of.

I like seeing young, fledgeling careers ruined, so I voted Yager

:p I actually chose these three because they represented three different kinds of deaths. The predictable one in the form of the retired Zero, the shocking one in form of the established Van, and the totally unpredictable one in form of the young up-and-comer Yager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back