VKM DVD

cwcanno

Dark Match Winner
I have seen a lot of DVD's that focus on a lot of superstars but have not seen one about VKM. My question is, Is is about time that WWE releases a DVD about the character that was VKM.

My opinion is "Oh hell yeah".

They already did man

202718309.jpg

Unless he wants the WWE to release a DVD of the TNA tag team Voodoo Kin Mafia

I have the DVD, it made me respect Vince McMahon ten fold. Great watch, very interesting, pretty candid in parts and as KB said it's hilarious.

One moment that still sticks to me is in the extras, William Regal recites when he came to Vince for a contract negotiation and he was abusing drugs, Regal was vexed and eventually feinted. William Regal says that if it wasn't for Vince he fully believes he'd be dead, because Vince sought out help for Regal and paid for it. While telling this story Regal is crying.

I have the DVD, it made me respect Vince McMahon ten fold. Great watch, very interesting, pretty candid in parts and as KB said it's hilarious.

One moment that still sticks to me is in the extras, William Regal recites when he came to Vince for a contract negotiation and he was abusing drugs, Regal was vexed and eventually feinted. William Regal says that if it wasn't for Vince he fully believes he'd be dead, because Vince sought out help for Regal and paid for it. While telling this story Regal is crying.

When I said hilarious, I meant because it's so over the top and exaggerated. Most of what you'll hear on there is such nonsense it's unreal.

Do tell, KB. I was straight on it when it came out so i never had an interest. But I'm curious of some of the content, yet I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Do tell, KB. I was straight on it when it came out so i never had an interest. But I'm curious of some of the content, yet I don't want to jump to conclusions.

For instance him saying that he backed out of the WTBS deal because the other side didn't want to work for him so he didn't want to do business with them. The reality is that the move was a disaster and the fan base left in droves and he sold out to save the little face he had left down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back