Viscerally Disturbing, Round 2: Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom vs. Ichi The Killer

Discussion in 'Horror Film Mini-Tournament (2010)' started by Cena's Little Helper, Oct 20, 2010.

?

Which Film Is More Disturbing?

1. Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom

2. Ichi The Killer

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975, Directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini)

[​IMG]

Did You Know?: Many people allege that Pasolini was murdered due to Salo's obscenity. While this claim has little validity to it (all that's known for sure is that Pasolini may have been murdered by an extortionist who stole some of the film rolls of Salo), it nonetheless persists.

vs.

Ichi The Killer (2001, Directed by Takashi Miike)

[​IMG]

Did You Know?: This film is based off of a similarly titled manga.​

2. INDYjon22

INDYjon22 Nome is where your heart is

From the clips I have seen in Ichi nothing really disturbed me all that much. In fact, I found myself laughing at some of the violence, not because it was funny, but because it was so unrealistically brutal, though the guy with the blade on his show legit made me laugh because of how awesome that was. On the other hand, the idea of watching people eat shit disturbs the hell out of me and is something I do not want to see at all. Salo take this one for me

Bernkastel likes this.