Viscerally Disturbing, Round 2: Inside vs. Hostel

Which Film Is More Disturbing?

• Inside

• Hostel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Inside (2007, Directed by Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo)

inside2.jpg

Did You Know?: Before Rob Zombie decided to come back and helm Halloween 2 (2009), Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo were attached to direct the sequel to Zombie's 2007 reboot.

vs.

Hostel (2005, Directed by Eli Roth)

hostel2.jpg

Did You Know?: After Hostel's theatrical release, the Slovakian government offered Eli Roth an all-expenses-paid vacation to their great nation (probably so they could auction him off at one of their fine killing clubs).​

Inside, without a doubt.

Hostel wasn't even that disturbing when I first saw it, which was at a time where I was yet to be exposed to the fucked up movies I've seen these days. Sure, it had it's moments of brutal violence that made you blink, but today it's nothing compared to the movies released since then; Inside DEFINITELY being one of them.

The bottom line is that Hostel is filled with nothing but a bunch sex and over-done, somewhat campy violence, whereas Inside is horrific all around. From the storyline to the gore... it sends chills down your spine. Hostel, while still an entertaining movie, just cannot compete with something like Inside.

Inside. Such a disturbing movie, and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I liked Hostel as a movie, but it's kind of generic, and you could almost guess what was happening next. It really had no parts that made me freak out like Inside did. Inside is in another league than Hostel.

Btw Tdigle on the Hills Have Eyes round two it says Hostel instead of Hills Have Eyes. I voted for Hostel because it is in the place Hills Have Eyes would be, so just letting ya know.

I have no problem with either movie moving on but I am voting for Hostel. I said it in the last round, Hostel made me want to throw up and that is the only time I have ever felt that way about any film. That takes nothing away from Inside, which may very well make me feel the same way. However, Hostel is just a film that stands on another level in my mind so it will get my vote.

For me it has to be Hostel this movie scared the living shit out of me. Their was never a down point in it which made it all the much better. Hostel has boughten another aspect to american films as well that is being quite overused and that is Human Trafficking.

Hostel for the win!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back