• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vince Russo's new article on the main website...

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor

isn't bad at all.

He's made some misspellings on there. I firmly believe he's trying to troll grammar police out of hiding. I pointed that out and Paglino or whomever deleted my comment. Wasn't even aggressive against the main webpage or Russo... just merely stated that Russo's job is to work the readers and part of that is misspelling, grammar errors, and making light of the impact of the people he talked about. Oh well.

The articles are a good read if you're at all intrigued about what Russo thinks about celebs in the business and random tidbits about his relationship with TNA.

I still say Jim Cornette would have been a better selection if he were an option.

Yeh it was a wise move to get him to start off his editorials with a collection of stories that few people would know about rather than an opinion piece which would likely be more divisive.

He has a similar thing going on with WhatCulture too and he seems to know that the behind the scenes stories will be lapped up.

I see your campaign to the lofty realms of moddom is going swimmingly, Lariat. I'm rooting for you.

This coming from Russo, too. Someone notorious for working anyone and everyone on anything. Credit where credit's due... he's a solid writer. His WWE Magazine articles as Vic Venom were good, too.

I'd like to see an article from someone like Bruce Pritchard or a former WWE writer from the recent era. That way we could get a fairly decent insight on what goes through the mind of creative when they make the decision to put a little person in a bull costume and pair them with Latinos dressed as matadors.

I enjoyed his newest discussing the Arquette decision. I thought he won the title in a crazy cage on cage on cage with weapons match. Oh well.

I have to give Russo and WZ grief as to this gem:

Vince Russo said:
I always wanted to be as through as possible

I think that is irony.

I enjoyed his newest discussing the Arquette decision. I thought he won the title in a crazy cage on cage on cage with weapons match. Oh well.

I have to give Russo and WZ grief as to this gem:

I think that is irony.

I loved that triple cage match idea. More money than sense makes fruition of some rather interesting concepts.

I like how he just throws Tony Schiavone under the bus for the Arquette title run. I may ask Schiavone on Twitter if he pitched the idea to him. Why would he lie? He's the Program Director for WSB, one of Atlanta's biggest SportsTalk Radio stations... he wouldn't give a shit to confirm or deny what happened.

They're an interesting read.
They are the only column from the front page that I read.
I used to read Madden's but then I got lazy and didn't keep up with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back