• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vince Russo shoots on RAW 10-06-14

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
[YOUTUBE]YYXnTn4_xXI[/YOUTUBE]

BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!BRO!

Vince Russo loves that damn word! Otherwise I totally agree with him on his perspective regarding this.

[youtube]skoLXEYSy_g[/youtube]

Vince is wearing a fire Russo shirt. lol

Who in the fuck can listen to Vince Russo talk for nearly an hour and a half? I read his stupid column that was posted on WZ today and I wanted to shoot myself in the throat. He said DX chickened out of a flag football match with the Nation which was Russo's idea to get some heat back on the Nation following the classic parody promo DX did. He writes this as if DX was too scared to play flag football with those guys while being somehow oblivious to the angle sounding completely ******ed.

Vince Russo is a fucking joke. I realize that's a stereotypical smarky thing to say but it's true.

Shouldn't someone arrest him at this point? The man shoots more than a Stormtrooper.

Video 2 - I found it interesting that David Arquette wining the WCW title was Tony Shavonie's idea and not Vince Russo..
Vince Russo gets all the blame for that for years!

I had to laugh when Vince Russo critiqued Raw and how things didn't make sense, how raw is all over the place and how they aren't protecting Bray Wyatt.. then he ended it with "where is "Vince McMahon "the great filter?"" he would never allow this type of stuff in the past ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back