Vince Russo official facebook fanpage!

I'd like to take credit for putting Marty into the read. He was grey before he was crushed by my mighty 11 rep power.

He's gone back and forth to green and red so many times it's no shocker.

So, how's Vince Russo's penis these days Marty?

He really has a Facebook? Wow. He must only have a few fans. I read one of his notes, despite the fact I respect him greatly for talking about Jesus Christ in his note, he has completely ruined the wrestling industry and has NO class or creativity.

you honestly think i give a shit about reps on a wrestling board full of zit infested nerds? Mr Eko - ooh i'm so fuckin cool i have 5000 posts on a forum. get a life and go on a date - doubt you've ever had one

you honestly think i give a shit about reps on a wrestling board full of zit infested nerds? Mr Eko - ooh i'm so fuckin cool i have 5000 posts on a forum. get a life and go on a date - doubt you've ever had one

Coming from the man who cares enough about a wrestling writer/booker to follow him around on the internet and pimp out his Facebook page...yeah, thanks, that sure did sting. Wish I could be as awesomely cool as Marty2Hotty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back