• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vikings Place Randy Moss on Waivers

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
In a surprising move the Minnesota Vikings have placed Randy Moss on waivers. The Moss experiment wasn't exactly going spectacular in Minnesota but there are a lot more things wrong with that team and cutting Moss seems like a cop out. Now all 32 teams starting with the Bills at 0-7 will have a chance to claim Moss.

Some teams with reported interest are the Cowboys, Redskins, Bears, Rams, Dolphins, Raiders, Chiefs, Seahawks, Jets, Titans, and Patriots. Moss is still an elite receiver and could really help a fringe playoff team make that next step.

So what are your thoughts on the move made by the Vikings and where do you think Moss will/should end up?

Beat me to it.

This says a lot about the play of Randy Moss, but I think it also says a lot about the horrendous management of the Vikings. I guess I cannot blame them for putting their hopes on Favre again after his season last year, but I mean...how can you not win with such talent? And furthermore, how can you be willing to part with an investment of a 3rd round pick after...3 weeks I think?

This sucks for me and the rest of Percy Harvin owners.

Really doesn't make sense for them to release him already. Even though he isn't producing like he should, he still takes up coverage on the field, so it opens up for Harvin, Shiancoe, and Berrian (even though Berrian doesn't see the ball often). If it was his for his lack of production then maybe I can see it, since he came to the Vikings each week his numbers slipped. But it has only been 4 games that he has played, with all 4 teams with a pretty good defense.

I think he will truthfully end up in either St. Louis or Washington. Both teams need help at WR, so it's tough to say who is the better fit for him. Washington seems to have the better WR's. McNabb has that nice long ball, so we might actually see him throw for more than one TD a game if Moss ends up there. It would also free up coverage Santana Moss, so I think he would produce more as well, probably help Anthony Armstrong get more passes too, as he is showing he can become a good receiver. If Moss were to go to the Rams, he would no doubt fill a big void in their WR core. St. Louis is 4-4 with rookie Bradford at the helm, as he isn't playing bad at all, his passing game can only get better if they sign Moss. Claiming Moss would definitely help them with their push for the playoffs.

Now all 32 teams starting with the Bills at 0-7 will have a chance to claim Moss.

And you can bet a bunch of teams will be climbing over one another to claim him before tomorrow is over, telling the press that he's a great receiver and a great teammate, and that he's got so much to offer the younger guys on the team...... as if Randy Moss ever spent one second thinking of anyone other than himself.

I think Moss being waived is a bone the Vikings are throwing to Brad Childress. All week long, he was saying that it was his decision whether Brett Favre would play or not. Did anyone actually believe that? It was Brett's decision and no one else's.

For that matter, as recently as Friday, Childress was telling the media that Moss is a "joy" to have on the team. Why we listen to anything a sports figure is quoted as saying is beyond me.

So, when Randy Moss starts criticizing the coach after a mere two games, the team got rid of him to at least give Childress some credibility as team leader.

As for me, I'm hoping the Bengals pick him up. Can you imagine a team with Moss, Owens and Ochocinco?.............the rest of the team would wind up retiring from football.

So they basically wasted a 3rd round draft pick for 100 something yards and 2 TDs and one win. I didn't think a decision would be more ridiculous then the McNabb benching but it took just a few hours to change my mind. Well it sucks for the Vikings to say the least but now it'll be interesting to see who Moss will go too. I think it'll be either the Colts, Bears, or Redskins with the Colts being the frontrunner.

Well it sucks for the Vikings to say the least but now it'll be interesting to see who Moss will go too. I think it'll be either the Colts, Bears, or Redskins with the Colts being the frontrunner.

That could not be further from the truth. Moss has a better chance at ending up back with the Vikings than playing in Indy. Randy Moss is not a personality that would fit with the Colts' system, nor would 18 put up with his shenanigans. It's not the Colts' style.

The last time we had a personality of that caliber, we had a kicker named Mike Vanderjagt. He said the following in an interview after the Colts lost 41-0 to the Jets on the playoffs:

Mike Vanderjagt said:
All week before the Jets game I'm like, '(No.) 18, we're going to handle it, me and you we're going to win this game.' And he's like, 'Yeah, yeah, OK.' "And I'm like, 'Peyton, show some enthusiasm, you're the quarterback and we need to win this game.' I just don't see it from him.

Vanderjagt also criticized Dungy for being mild-mannered. Peyton had the following rebuttal in an interview at the Pro Bowl:

Peyton Manning said:
I'm out at my third Pro Bowl, I'm about to go in and throw a touchdown to Jerry Rice, we're honoring the Hall of Fame, and we're talking about our idiot kicker who got liquored up and ran his mouth off...The sad thing is, he's a good kicker. He's a good kicker, but he's an idiot.

The Colts don't really put up with too many idiots. Sure, Vandy played for the Colts for a few more seasons, but you never heard anything out of him. I think that he realized that he was the kicker. I hope everyone got to hear Jim Rome's most recent revisitation of the Vandy-Manning feud when the Pat McAfee drunken arrest happened. Classic. Take McAfee's situation as a classic example. McAfee got arrested for getting drunk and swimming in the city canal on the bye week. The Colts suspended him for a game. Not the league...the COLTS. When Braylon Edwards got a DUI, he started the next game and contributed heavily for the Jets. The Colts don't do things the way other franchises do.

Maybe Randy Moss is a good player, but I think Manning might think Randy is not all in sync upstairs. We let Marvin Harrison, a first ballot Hall of Famer, walk...so why would we welcome Moss? Randy Moss will not now, will not ever, be an Indianapolis Colt.

That could not be further from the truth. Moss has a better chance at ending up back with the Vikings than playing in Indy. Randy Moss is not a personality that would fit with the Colts' system, nor would 18 put up with his shenanigans. It's not the Colts' style.

He acts right though when he's on a winning team which the Colts do a lot so I doubt there would be an attitude problem. With Peyton there, he'll keep Moss in check and Caldwell isn't Childress so he'll have no trouble sending Moss on his way with one little mishap.

The Colts don't really put up with too many idiots. Sure, Vandy played for the Colts for a few more seasons, but you never heard anything out of him. I think that he realized that he was the kicker. I hope everyone got to hear Jim Rome's most recent revisitation of the Vandy-Manning feud when the Pat McAfee drunken arrest happened. Classic. Take McAfee's situation as a classic example. McAfee got arrested for getting drunk and swimming in the city canal on the bye week. The Colts suspended him for a game. Not the league...the COLTS. When Braylon Edwards got a DUI, he started the next game and contributed heavily for the Jets. The Colts don't do things the way other franchises do.

Which is why I think it's a perfect fit for Moss and his attitude. He knows the way the Colts work so I think he knows to stay in line or he'll be out of a job again. With his options becoming more limited, I would like to think he can stay cool for as long as this season maybe.

Maybe Randy Moss is a good player, but I think Manning might think Randy is not all in sync upstairs. We let Marvin Harrison, a first ballot Hall of Famer, walk...so why would we welcome Moss? Randy Moss will not now, will not ever, be an Indianapolis Colt.

But the Colts don't have a lot of options at WR now do they? If they lose tonight and Moss is still available then I think they will go after him. He gives them a much needed threat to get people off of Wayne and that will also open up the slot receivers and who is ever at TE. Moss may not be a Colt now but if things start looking bad for Indy soon; he mostly likely will be by next week or so.

It's nice to know that my team (Cowboys) isn't the only poorly run team in the league.

The Viking have given up a 3rd rd pick for nothing.

What irks me most, is to my knowledge, the team has yet to let Moss know personally that he's being released. That's just sorry.

Every receiver that the Colts have right now is probably better than Randy Moss right now. Pierre Garcon is definitely better. And whoever they throw in the slot (Collie or Gonzalez) combined with Garcon is plenty to keep Wayne in single coverage.

Why would the Colts spend a bunch of money on a WR that may or may not be better than Blair White? The Colts will not pick up Randy Moss. He doesn't fit with the team landscape whatsoever.

Injuries? I guess is the only reason they'll try to sign him. It all depends on how the Colts feel about their current WR group and how they play tonight with Collie out and Garcon/Gonzalez hurt. Which I think will make them sign him in the end.

Every receiver that the Colts have right now is probably better than Randy Moss right now. Pierre Garcon is definitely better. And whoever they throw in the slot (Collie or Gonzalez) combined with Garcon is plenty to keep Wayne in single coverage.

Why would the Colts spend a bunch of money on a WR that may or may not be better than Blair White? The Colts will not pick up Randy Moss. He doesn't fit with the team landscape whatsoever.

Randy Moss may not be a good fit in Indy but he is certainly better then every single receiver on the Colts roster save Reggie Wayne and it isn't even close. Randy Moss at 50% is better then Garcon and Collie at 100% and don't even bring a guy like Blair White into the discussion. Thinking any of those guys are better then Randy Moss is absolutely laughable.

Brad Childress is a stubborn fool, that's for sure. How he can be surprised something like this happened after he took the risk in signing Moss I don't know. To release him after only 3 weeks? That just seems silly to me. Sure, he doesn't play hard and definetly could've caught that ball on the pass interference play, but at this point, you've made the investment.

No idea where he goes now. I could see him going to the Jets, the way their receivers looked Sunday. Wouldn't that be something?

Randy Moss may not be a good fit in Indy but he is certainly better then every single receiver on the Colts roster save Reggie Wayne and it isn't even close. Randy Moss at 50% is better then Garcon and Collie at 100% and don't even bring a guy like Blair White into the discussion. Thinking any of those guys are better then Randy Moss is absolutely laughable.

Notice how I said Randy Moss right now. And how is that laughable? Garcon has been hurt and not been able really put up huge numbers, yet. Collie has way better stats than Moss this season.

The main factor here is that all of the Colts receivers actually care about playing well, which puts them leaps and bounds ahead of Randy Moss. Case in point? The play where Moss gave up on an easy touchdown catch after pass interference yesterday.

Sure, Randy Moss is one of the best ever. But he's a crybaby who doesn't care about the team.

Holy One...they are NOT going to pick up Moss. They are content with reloading with players from the practice squad. And honestly...they would be just as productive in the Colts offense.

A lot of people want to blame Moss for the season and a lot of people want to blame Brett Farve(and should), but one person needs to be blamed for the Vikings record this season.

Sidney Rice.

That dude knew he was hurt back in January and was told by multiple Doctors that he needed to have the surgery ASAP to be healthy for training camp. Instead, he sat on his ass until the end of August and then completely killed the Vikings passing game. I don't even think Favre would have came back if he knew Sid was basically out for the season. They lost the first 2 games because they didn't have a single WR would could make a play. Their passing game is straight up horrible. They were leaning on Berrian to replace Rice which is hilarious. Sidney Rice was the sole reason Brett had such a monster season last year. And Unlike Moss, Rice wasn't limited to only 1 route.

With Sidney Rice they never even look at Randy Moss. And they beat the Saints, Fins, Pack and possibly Jets. They would be sitting at the top of the division at 6-1 or 5-2.

The shitty part of this is, Moss will only play hard for a few select teams, so a lot of teams will pass just for that reason. With that said, I think the best situation for him is either San Diego or Kansas City.

And Brad Childress needs to be removed as head coach, ASAF'NP.

Notice how I said Randy Moss right now. And how is that laughable? Garcon has been hurt and not been able really put up huge numbers, yet. Collie has way better stats than Moss this season.

The main factor here is that all of the Colts receivers actually care about playing well, which puts them leaps and bounds ahead of Randy Moss. Case in point? The play where Moss gave up on an easy touchdown catch after pass interference yesterday.

Sure, Randy Moss is one of the best ever. But he's a crybaby who doesn't care about the team.

I know exactly what you said. Right now Randy Moss still shits on Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon. Stats can be deceiving in a lot of cases. If I'm asked which receiver I want on my team to finish the season, Garcon, Collie, or Moss, I'm going to choose Moss without hesitating.

And Brett Favre not only still has a job, but is likely to be carried out to snap the ball and start for Minnesota before they get wise enough to fucking just pull him for good. :disappointed:

As I've already mentioned elsewhere, it must have been one hell of a behind-the-scenes situation for all of it to come to simply flatout cutting him. I don't give a shit what type of attitude the guy has - or how badly he bitched to getting fined and not wanting to talk with the media. Minnesota needed Moss, a whole hell of a lot more than Moss needed them.

Without Moss, Minnesota and Favre were struggling to find anyone open. Harvin showed how great he could be when Moss took coverage, and now they cut Moss, only to add onto the fact that Harvin's ankle injury is being reported as "serious" and Rice still isn't ready to go. Minnesota's royally fucked.

Who's left? Camarillo? Berrian? Shiancoe? Yeah, I think through fantasy terms alone - any Defense playing Minnesota is going to be hot waiver pick-ups from here on out. On the bright side, sticking to the fantasy aspect of things - Peterson is bound to pick up even more pts now, since he's practically the only thing left for them.

Now, as far as Moss's future, just because all 32 teams have a crack at picking him up, and I can almost bet someone would take him (Dallas?). The real question is, would Moss accept any other team, especially one that's got a shit record?

I think if anything was determined from Sunday's randomness, it was that Moss would very much love to go back to New England, and that if anything - he was apologizing in his own way for causing trouble and being thrown to the curb by them.

Personally, I'd love to see Moss in Carolina, if for the only reason to see if that'd make Steve Smith and possibly our running game finally pick up.. but the fact is, I don't think Carolina would target him because he's (1.) too old for their youth movement and (2.) has too much attitude for what the GM likes to deal with. Still, he'd be a huge pick-up for ANYONE.

Yeah, I hope some more headlines on why he's being waived comes to light, because right now - Minnesota looks like a bunch of idiots for this move.

I know exactly what you said. Right now Randy Moss still shits on Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon. Stats can be deceiving in a lot of cases. If I'm asked which receiver I want on my team to finish the season, Garcon, Collie, or Moss, I'm going to choose Moss without hesitating.

Moss is averaging 3 catches for 46 yards over the last 16 games. Garcon is averaging 3.2 catches for over 50 yards for his last 19 games. Collie is averaging 7.3 catches and almost 85 yds/game this season. Moss makes $70 billion more than Garcon and Collie. Hmmm...who would you rather have?

And your team would be about the 7th team he would have played for that season. And you'd likely be shipping him out after a few weeks of Wandy throwing his toys out the crib.

I'll take guys that play hard and put up better stats over a guy who does this any day of the week:

[YOUTUBE]MKtLMKEiSuk[/YOUTUBE]

Moss is averaging 3 catches for 46 yards over the last 16 games. Garcon is averaging 3.2 catches for over 50 yards for his last 19 games. Collie is averaging 7.3 catches and almost 85 yds/game this season. Moss makes $70 billion more than Garcon and Collie. Hmmm...who would you rather have?

And your team would be about the 7th team he would have played for that season. And you'd likely be shipping him out after a few weeks of Wandy throwing his toys out the crib.

I'll take guys that play hard and put up better stats over a guy who does this any day of the week:

[YOUTUBE]MKtLMKEiSuk[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of the main reasons why you'll do anything to protect Brett.

That's exactly the point of me blaming Sidney Rice. He had a trickle down effect that ruined the season from the beginning.

If Rice would have had the surgery in January, we wouldn't be having this conversation and the Vikings could possibly be sitting at the top of the division.

If he announced he was having surgery before Brett came back. Brett wouldn't have returned without his #1 target and TJack would have started. I have no idea if the team would be better or worse with TJack. But now the Vikes are stuck with a "don't give a fuck" Favre, that looks like he doesn't even want to play this year.

If he announced he was having surgery before Brett came back. Brett wouldn't have returned

Yes, he still would have returned. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly not someone who watches the NFL.

Let me simply, and clearly, explain something. Free will.. people have it. Favre has it. If Favre had any intention on being retired, or staying retired, he wouldn't have been swayed to comeback.

I don't care how many people, Vikings fans or otherwise, want to cry "his friends begged him to return." No, they asked him to return because they wanted him to. But they didn't put a gun to his head. They damn sure didn't force him to return. The man simply doesn't want to quit until he feels he absolutely has nothing left. And to be honest, I don't even know if he'll quit after this season.

As long as he believes he can go out and play, he won't quit. Sidney Rice not being available has nothing to do with him deciding whether to return, or retire. Incase you didn't notice it or not - Favre returned in the preseason. He still had time to suddenly say Ya know what, I played and just felt like I couldn't do it. No, instead - without Rice - he stayed and continued to believe he can still do it.

But now the Vikes are stuck with a "don't give a fuck" Favre, that looks like he doesn't even want to play this year.

I also don't believe this. There are times I feel that Favre is hurting Minnesota more than helping, but the fact is a couple years ago when T-Jackson was the starter, they benched him for another older QB.

Furthermore, there has not been one moment when Favre has ever looked like he's "quit" on the team. When the guy goes out in pain, and still plays as hard as he can - he's trying. He's not just up and quitting. If he truly was the type to "give up", then why would he even have played Sunday?

He had the perfect out. He was in a walking boot all week. The media had to wait until Sunday morning, and actually believed there was a chance he wouldn't play - and he still did. He has not quit, nor will he quit. If anything, thats Minnesota's problem. He won't quit - even when he probably should.

Moss Related: After looking further into this situation on nfl.com, it appears as though Childress was the individual who cut, or wants to cut, Randy Moss. Furthermore, and the greatest thing of all - he waited until the very last second to let ANYONE ELSE know.

This is a no-win situation for Minnesota. On one hand, Moss now has everything he needs to hate Childress. On the other if Minnesota cuts lose Moss, they're out a 3rd round pick that they traded to get him; as well as the guaranteed money they'll still have to pay Moss, for the huge 4 games he played for them.

I think if nothing else, Minnesota fans should be happy for next year. You'll finally have that new Head Coach you've always wanted. :lmao:

Big Sexy, this is the real bonehead move of the week. Apparently, Zigy Wilf is pissed off at Childress too. Its never a good thing if you are the coach of a struggling team that has ther owner pissed off at you. Zigy Wilf wanted Randy Moss, got him, and then lost him in the span of a few weeks...Brad Childress might as well start typing up his resume now...no way he survives to next season. Pissing off the owner is never a good idea, especially when you have demonstrated zero competence. Childress does not have the respect of his players, nor does he enjoy the favor of the owner...waiving Randy Moss might be his ticket out of Minneapolis/St. Paul.

Like I said stats can be deceiving and they don't tell the whole story. Moss is a number one receiver. He draws double coverages and defenses have to adapt their scheme when they know they're going against Moss. Collie and Garcon are number 2 and 3 guys. They are the guys that benefit from number one's like Moss and Reggie Wayne drawing double coverages. Right now, even with a sometimes half ass effort, almost anyone with a brain would take Moss over Garcon and Collie.

When Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress told his players Monday afternoon that Randy Moss would be released because “we want good people that are good football players, and this just doesn’t fit,” several of them nodded their approval. Though Childress isn’t especially popular in the locker room, some Vikings were on board with his decision to move on without Moss four weeks after the polarizing wideout was reacquired in a trade with the New England Patriots.

Even before Sunday’s surreal address to the media following the Vikings’ 28-18 defeat to the Patriots at Gillette Stadium – during which he questioned Childress’ leadership while effusively praising his former coach, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots’ organization – Moss had alienated some of his teammates with his brash, entitled behavior, most glaringly in an incident that occurred in the team’s locker room last Friday afternoon, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

As is the team’s custom on Fridays, a local food establishment was invited to the training facility to serve a catered, post-practice meal in the locker room. In this case, a St. Paul restaurant that is a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk. As the proprietors helped serve chicken, ribs, pasta and other dishes to Vikings players, Moss paced up and down the serving line and loudly expressed his displeasure with the offerings.

According to one player who witnessed the scene, Moss yelled, “What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn’t feed this to my dog!”

Said the witness: “It was brutal. The truth is, he deserved to be cut after that. It was such an uncomfortable moment. You know that feeling where you just can tell someone feels so small? That’s what it was like being there.

“This wasn’t a chain – it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff. They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it. And [Moss] is at his locker saying, ‘You know, I used to have to eat that crap – but now I’ve got money.’ You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

“And by the way, the food was actually really good.”

While Moss had his share of supporters in the locker room, some Vikings had grown disillusioned with his attitude. From the receiver’s uneven effort in practice to his displays of self-centeredness off the field, some veterans believed Moss was becoming a bad influence to young players like second-year wideout Percy Harvin.

There was also locker room speculation about Moss’ effort – or lack thereof – on two plays in recent games. With the Vikes facing a last-gasp fourth-down pass in a 28-24 defeat to the Packers in Green Bay two Sundays ago, quarterback Brett Favre threw a high pass in the back of the end zone that sailed over Moss’ head, though it didn’t appear as though the receiver made an effort to jump for the ball.

In Sunday’s game against the Patriots, with the Vikings trailing by 10 midway through the fourth quarter, Moss drew a pass-interference penalty on Patriots safety Brandon Meriweather while streaking down the left sideline. It appeared as though Moss might have been able to catch the pass for a touchdown after the penalty occurred but that he broke off the route once the flag was thrown.

The Vikings got the ball at the New England 9 and scored four plays later, though not before Favre sustained a lacerated chin that knocked him from the game.

Most of all, however, Moss’ treatment of the restauranteurs in the locker room convinced some teammates that he wasn’t worth the trouble. Since becoming the Vikings’ coach in 2006, Childress has consistently preached that he wants “good people who are good football players,” and Moss clearly didn’t seem to be projecting himself as someone who fits in the former category.

When Childress, according to one person in Monday’s meeting, said of Moss, “This just doesn’t fit with how we treat people, how we talk to people and how we act,” it was clear that he was referring to the incident that occurred last Friday. Sunday’s stream-of-consciousness statement to the media only reinforced the internal perception that Moss was going out of his way to disrespect the organization.

With all of that said, Childress still has major credibility issues with his players, most of whom side with Favre in his ongoing clash with the coach. And there’s no guarantee Childress will stay the coach for the remainder of the season. However, his decision to part ways with Moss was, for some, viewed as an understandable consequence of the receiver’s behavior.

Source

Well, this definitely sheds some more light on the situation. I don't care how good of a player you are, this convinces me that the Vikings made the right move. The hurts the team's image and does set a bad example for younger players. He wasn't producing that much on the field, definitely not victories, and with this news of being a douche behind the scenes was clearly not worth the trouble. This story definitely makes me wonder if I want my Rams to pick him up off of waivers, that's for sure.

Like I said stats can be deceiving and they don't tell the whole story. Moss is a number one receiver. He draws double coverages and defenses have to adapt their scheme when they know they're going against Moss. Collie and Garcon are number 2 and 3 guys. They are the guys that benefit from number one's like Moss and Reggie Wayne drawing double coverages. Right now, even with a sometimes half ass effort, almost anyone with a brain would take Moss over Garcon and Collie.

No, they wouldn't. You're telling me that a guy who causes locker room turmoil like the world has never seen, who is up in years, who will command $4 million this season in salary, whose production is severely down, and who doesn't play hard during the game would be of greater want than a guy who is probably making under $1 million per season, who has better stats...AS A #2 RECEIVER (nevermind that Collie is blowing Moss away as a 3rd or 4th target), who makes dynamic 1 handed catches, who is only in his 3rd year in the league, who has unbelievable downfield speed, and who organizes charity donations for earthquake victims in Haiti? Is that really what you are saying?

:rolleyes:

While, you're right, it does seem like a cop out. Let's face it: Moss wasn't getting it done i Minnesota. However, he wasn't the biggest concern.

Ironically, he has a decent chance of going to two teams that have once held T.O.s contract (Ironic, due to the comparisons.) Those two teams being the Cowboys and the Bills. I don't want him to sign to the Bills. I have Steve Johnson on my fantasy team, and I don't want any extra options for the Bills. Lol. However, at the end of the day, he could be phased out of the league after this year, either way.

His time has come.. and gone.

I will say that when I first heard about the move I was puzzled. I didn't think it was stupid because I hadn't heard the reason why the move was made. On the outside looking in, and not hearing much about it, it seemed easy to jump all over them about letting him go. But the story that Thriller posted helped show that he was just not worth the trouble. He has a huge attitude problem, and his effort is a huge issue. That pass interference play, all I thought about when I saw it was, he could have made that catch. He's not worth it, and I applaude them for making the move.

As far as where he will go, I have no idea. I hope the Redskins don't try to sign him, as I don't see him working well at all with Shanahan, and quite frankly, I wouldn't want him anyway. He will only go to a contender, so those are the options right there. Other than that, I couldn't even make a guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back