• Zema Ion

• Austin Aries

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Victory Road 2012
Zema Ion v. Austin Aries (C)
TNA X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

421244_10150600540691026_31695961025_9256971_608285982_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

I hate Zema Ion, the guy is just a douchebag. I think he's a good wrestler no doubt. But he's just annoying to me, he's ugly. I can't get behind him. AA is awesome no doubt I love the guy I hope he beats the shit out of Zema Ion. Wtf's a Zema Ion anyways. Internet smarks I don't care if you hate my opinion.

Should be a great match, show stealer for sure. AA is the best thing TNA has going right now and i hope they realize it sooner than later. Zema is a star waiting to happen. AA retains and probably gets involved in defending the title in some crazy gimmick match at lockdown.

On a side note, how good would Austin Aries vs. Kurt Anlge be? IMO it would be incredible. AA should drop the X division title @ lockdown and move towards the main event scene. Aries=ratings.

Anyone else get the feeling Sorensen was supposed to go over at Against All Odds? Zema's great, but I can't see them having planned a heel vs heel match.

I would bet the house on Aries retaining.

id be more then shocked to see zema ion win the title here austin aries is 1 of the best things impact wrestling has going for them right now i see him and ion having a pretty good match with aries getting the 1-2-3 at the end and maybe defending in a xscape match at lockdown? :shrug:

Aries is carrying the X-Division.
Zema has stepped his game up.
Aries has beat them all.
Zema has a nice arrogant gimmick.
Aries is the longest reigning X-Division champ.
Zema has hairspray.
Aries has the best wrestling abilities in TNA.

Aries will hold the title until someone worthy of competing with him comes to TNA.

IHW's Prediction-
A Double gets the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back