• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Victory Road: Steel Cage: Hernandez v. Matt Morgan:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Steel Cage Match: Matt Morgan v. Hernandez

Just announced on iMPACT!, Hernandez will get the chance to continue seeking revenge, as he takes on former tag team partner; Matt Morgan, inside a Steel Cage.

Unlike at Slammiversary, there won't be anywhere to run, and no option for Disqualification or Countout. Odds are Hernandez will win, and likely in dominating fashion. What is everyone's thoughts on this Grudge match? Please make sure to explain who you think should win, and why. Thank you.

The culmination of the feud has been very well worked so far if you ask me – everything from the week Hernandez spooked Morgan during a main event match at iMPACT! to his return the following week when he whooped him good to the PPV match itself when Morgan came out selling the neck injury stating he couldn't compete – very classic booking. That said, if it's going to follow the classic style, and this feud is to continue, Morgan needs to find a way to gain a win – likely by cheating – in the cage at Victory Road.

Probably would have worked best had Morgan run out at Slammiversary and intentionally gotten counted out after being thumped by Hernandez for a few minutes, which would have given Hernandez the perfect platform for a cage victory, but because it was done in reverse a bit seeing as it was Hernandez who lost via DQ, Morgan IMO needs the victory to continue the feud here.

This should certainly be better than their previous encounter, which was more or less a load crock. Obviously they were going to meet agian to "blowoff" this "feud" between "them."

Hopefully they can pull off something like Hernandez/Joe, but a longer version. These two just need to focus on beating the shit out of each other and nothing else. Neither are particularly good in the ring, so they need a bunch of passion/screaming/muscles to make it work.

I'm guessing Hernandez goes over here, but Morgan probably needs the win more, at least for the sake of all the heels in TNA. Actually, it's a little known fact that a significant heel hasn't won a match in TNA for 3 months. Not sure it matters a ton though, as can't see either of these guys making much noise after this thing is done

I'm hoping Morgan wins this one. Morgan needs this win because he's been in limbo ever since he lost the tag titles. Hernandez just came back, but I really don't think he should get the win here. I think Hernandez would be better suited if he teamed up with Homicide again reformed LAX. Hernandez most likely won't go anywhere as a singles star, but there's a chance Morgan can.

Morgan should win this one, and this feud will also probably continue after this match.

It really only makes sense to me to continue the feud, which leaves me to believe one of them will win in a controversial fashion. Perhaps homicide helps Hernandez pull off a victory? - That would surprise anyone. Then LAX could Challenge Morgan (either by himself or with a mystery partner) to a TNA tag-team titles match at Hard Justice. LAX becomes the new tag champs and leaves Morgan to further singles competition.

I don't mind this match going to Morgan and continuing the feud...but it's a cage match...it might be the end of their feud tbh...Not something I wanted..Im sure Hernandez will wnt a lot of revenge on Morgan..and what he did to Homicide as well...So..Im hoping for a Morgan win here and then the feud to continue..with obviously Hernandez winning in the end..(it only makes sense..)

I've recently really enjoyed Matt Morgans "we" gimmick. I think it's completely hilarious and I enjoy watching his promos. Unfortunately I think this will be the end to his gimmick and also his feud with Hernandez. I think they were going to have a great, electrifying match at Slammiversary, with Hernandez going animalistic on Morgan. But, since his gear got stolen he could not perform and they had to change plans...anyways, this match should be a pretty good makeup for the one they had at Slammiversary. They both need great matches right now to elevate each other and become even more credible.

This match also has potential to be pretty good like the other matches on the card. This match will be better than the so called match they had Slammiversary. The feud has been built very good over the last couple of the weeks either person winning makes sense. My prediction is that Morgan will win cheaply and continue their feud for a little longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back