• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Victory Road - Sharmell vs Jenna Morasca

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
For some inexplicable reason, these two have hated each from day one. God only knows why, but there it is. Sharmell is apparently a crazy domineering bitch who can't get her head around another woman in the Mafia, heaven forbid that Kevin Nash would like a little tail from now and then. Whatever.

It'll be an absolutely atrocious match. Jenna, to my knowledge, has never wrestled and Sharmell has only wrestled a few times, and she's horrible. Considering Jenna can't be much better, it'll be horrible expounded upon horrible. Unfathomably terrible.

I figure the winner is...who gives a shit? Does anyone care about this match, at all? Even the most stubborn fan of women's wrestling can't possibly enjoy the prospect of this match. Or care about who wins it. I could care less who wins, but it's probably Sharmell.

It pains me to say more about this atrocity. Hopefully it's only like 3 minutes long and then we can burn it and leave it behind forever.

Really... Sharmell and Jenna... two women with no wrestling experience and probably very little training... and ther getting a match on PPV? I wouldnt put it on Impact personally, i wouldn't even let them near the ring if i was writing for TNA.

But i'm not so i suppose i should pick a winner... Sharmell... i would justify my choice but i can bring myself to care enough to argue the case for either woman

I reckon theres gonna be a mass toilet break in the TNA audience during this one lol.

I sadly saw this one comming. Shamell has limited wrestling experience in the ring and is old per say. With Jenna has she even wrestled before? She has no experience, a build that I don't see working for a serious wrestler. This is a joke of a PPV match and all I'm thinking is this match has wwe divas written all over it. TNA is known for serious diva wrestling but this match fits WWE better then TNA.

Sharmell trained for a while several years ago after her pageant days. However Jenna's only experiences were on Survivor and in Playboy. Jenna is nothing but a model and Sharmell has become nothing but loud eye candy. I predict this will be the worst womens match in TNA history.

Obviously this match will be a complete disaster no matter how short it is, but here's a thought..

Umaga supposedly doesn't have a no compete clause. If this is true then Sharmell vs Jenna would be a great way for him to come in because the fans in the arena will be begging for anyone to come out to stop this mess. Of course it won't actually happen, but how great would that be if he did come out and take them out with a couple samoan drops? :)

The problem with that Zap is that Dixie Carter is TNA President and Dixie Carter is 100% against men on women violence. That being said no matter how much you beg for it to happen with a man coming into a woman's match it never will.

Now a more realistic option is Awesome Kong coming down to ringside and beating them both down. That would be fun to see.

I expect an unrelenting "spot-fest" from these two amazing, underestimated athletes. Think of Super Crazy vs. Evan Bourne without their talents being bound by management. I see the match culminating with Jenna setting up a ladder in the ring and performing a 720 corkscrew moonsault onto Sharmell and pinning her.
However, it wont end there. The feud will continue to progress much like the Randy Orton v. HHH feud of now, culminating in the main event for this years BOUND FOR GLORY. Kurt Angle will get involved flashing his taint to referee "Slick Johnson" to allow Sharmell to hit a quick pin and become the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion and begin her reign as the most dominate badass (ala Brock Lesnar).
What do you guys think?

Reactions: gd
I thought I would never post in a Woman’s PPV Match thread, for I never really have anything to say about it, but I just thought of an idea for this match.

Being that Tara is recognized as a former World Champion, would she be a good addition to the Mob?? I think Kurt should have her take out Jenna and Mrs. T. at Victory Road and take her place in the Family of World Champions.

When TNA does matches like this one, it really does disappoint me. It's like they take 2 steps forward and then 4 steps backward.

Neither one of these two have any business in a ring. Much less in a wrestling ring. From everyone's knowledge, neither one of them has much wrestling experience. Sharmell has wrestled a few matches and they were horrid.

I don't think anyone really cares who wins this match and quite frankly neither do I. I don't blame all of the people who will get up to go do or get something. Let's just hope that this match doesn't take too much time.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, really think TNA is just going to put these two in the ring and just have a normal one fall to a finish match?? Something big is going to happen here. This will either introduce an actual Female World Champ to join the Mob (12% chance), the Family splitting into two groups (I see the Harlem Brothers / Steiner Heat sticking together and Nash, Angle, Joe and Morgan on the other side), or something totally left field, like Jenna winning and Mrs. T. leaving. Either way, don’t expect this to just be a throw away match. They don’t have business being in the ring, that’s why I don’t believe they will just be in the ring.

This won't be too horrible. Should only last like 2 or 3 minutes and will probably involve most of the Mafia getting involved. Logically Jenna should win. Since she gave all of her money to Joe, or something like that, the Mafia should owe her. Unless you consider dating Kevin Nash a payment.

The good thing is that this won't be any worse than expected, considering there are not expectations for this match. At least it's better that an Eric Young or Rhyno match.

I'll probably be interested in this match more than any other one so maybe I need to get my head checked or something. I don't know if the loser has to leave the Mafia but if so, I'll rather Jenna win because she is better to look at. Could lead to a Booker/Kurt/Sharmell triangle like the good ole days. Jenna FTW.

Reactions: X
Is anyone actually thinking this might be one of the most painfully terrible matches of all time, and that it could be completely hysterical? I think its either going to make me laugh my ass off until I cry, or never turn on TNA again.

Oh for fuck sake.TNA,WHY?Why must you be so idiotic.Putting these 2 together will be worse than,well,every match since TNA began.You take 2 women,who can't wrestle,put them in a ring,taking up space on the card.But you all forget,TNA has the solution.They're going to be trained by Kong and Sojo.Well I don't care about Sojo,but not only are they taking up our time,but other wrestler's times.Real wrestlers.Not valets.

Hopefully this provides me with a toilet break,but it will also cause some ads,as Bravo has ads after every match.The price we pay for free pay-per-views.Anyway,I couldn't give 2 shits about who wins.it's going to be dreadful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back