Victory Road Matches?

Weems2k

Getting Noticed By Management
So TNA's next PPV is next Sunday? So far, there hasn't been any matches I know of that are confirmed for that. I hate to rip on TNA, but to have a highly hyped Impact this past Thursday, but no PPV matches to go along with it doesn't make good business sense. With only this Thursday to really hype the PPV up isn't nearly enough time.

I always thought that was a weak point TNA does in that their PPV advertising/developing isn't that great. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a bi-monthly PPV schedule to really build some storylines, and such. Maybe do 1 month for a huge Impact type show, and the next for the PPV.

What also seemed weird was when watching the last show in the background by the entrances they was promoting Lockdown. A Countdown to Lockdown. The WWE do this but only for the biggest Pay Per View. Seems weird that TNA is more worried about the next PPV rather than this one

I was JUST thinking the same thing. I most of the time order TNA PPVs and was trying to think when the next one was. I started thinking they have not really announced any matches or said anything about it so I was thinking it was a few weeks away. Then I saw this and even went to their website and nothing. I guess it will be a busy Impact next week.

WWE has the big four ppvs and TNA to some also have a big four. I believe the four is considered to be Lockdown, BoundForGlory, Slammiversary and Im not sure what the fourth one is.

Victory Road takes place March 13th and Lockdown takes place The 17th of April. I believe you will have to watch next week to get confirmation but I think its kind of obvious what matches we will get.

Super Mex vs. Morgan

Steiner vs. Terry

Beer Money against Ink Inc (probably again)

Rayne with another challenge maybe? or a match with Mickie.

Angle vs. Jarrett again...but this time with karen more involved.

Maybe Dreamer will get involve with this Dudley feud more that leads to a match.

Most likely some sort of rematch between Hardy and Sting will go down if not some sort inclusion of Anderson.

And ofcourse I am sure an x divison match will start to show. I personally would like to see Styles and Kaz vs. Matt Hardy and someone (robbie e?) in a X divison style tag match.

So TNA's next PPV is next Sunday? So far, there hasn't been any matches I know of that are confirmed for that. I hate to rip on TNA, but to have a highly hyped Impact this past Thursday, but no PPV matches to go along with it doesn't make good business sense. With only this Thursday to really hype the PPV up isn't nearly enough time.

I always thought that was a weak point TNA does in that their PPV advertising/developing isn't that great. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a bi-monthly PPV schedule to really build some storylines, and such. Maybe do 1 month for a huge Impact type show, and the next for the PPV.

Well i can think of some matches that are supposed to happen if you watch Impact lately.

1. Sting Vs Jeff Hardy for the title
2. Matt Morgan Vs Hernandez : remember Hernandez wants revenge on Morgan thus why he joined immortal
3. Beer Money inc. Vs Ink inc. Tag-team title
4. Steiner vs Rob Terry battle of the biceps
5. Kaz vs ??? for the X-Division title
6. Madison Rayne challenge
7. Bully Ray vs Brother D-von
8. Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett

What also seemed weird was when watching the last show in the background by the entrances they was promoting Lockdown. A Countdown to Lockdown. The WWE do this but only for the biggest Pay Per View. Seems weird that TNA is more worried about the next PPV rather than this one

Remember, Lockdown is the number 2 ppv for TNA, and the sign that was used for Countdown to Lockdown is the same sign used for the Victory Road logo this year, and in fact the second part of the video shows the Victory Road sign.

as far as i know the only announced matches have been Beer Money defending the tag titles against Ink Inc and Jeff Hardy vs Sting in a rematch...im sure morgan will face super mex and jarrett will fight angle again...hopefully we dont have to suffer threw another Bully Ray vs Devon match i HATE that fued its boring and they both suck on their own! also im sure Kaz will defend the x division title (maybe against a member of immortal?) and madison will prolly have her open challenge again or face mickie james 1 more time? idk

Sting vs. Jeff and Beer Money vs. Ink Inc. are the only matches confirmed so far but as others said their are alot of matches that are going to be announced next thursday. I seriously hate how TNA is with not hyping their PPVS at all.

Hopefully we get the pay off match between Angle and Jarrett, the feud is going on too long now as both guys aren't really offereing anything entertaining. The Wedding should have been one segment and Angle should have just Olympic Slammed Jarrett through the cake. music hit the end... Angle's good guy persona is getting boring. He needs to step it up a bit...

WWE has the big four ppvs and TNA to some also have a big four. I believe the four is considered to be Lockdown, BoundForGlory, Slammiversary and Im not sure what the fourth one is.

Victory Road takes place March 13th and Lockdown takes place The 17th of April. I believe you will have to watch next week to get confirmation but I think its kind of obvious what matches we will get.

Super Mex vs. Morgan

Steiner vs. Terry

Beer Money against Ink Inc (probably again)

Rayne with another challenge maybe? or a match with Mickie.

Angle vs. Jarrett again...but this time with karen more involved.

Maybe Dreamer will get involve with this Dudley feud more that leads to a match.

Most likely some sort of rematch between Hardy and Sting will go down if not some sort inclusion of Anderson.

And ofcourse I am sure an x divison match will start to show. I personally would like to see Styles and Kaz vs. Matt Hardy and someone (robbie e?) in a X divison style tag match.
I give you a hint its the 1st book in the Bible ( Genesis ) I don't know what page LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back