[Victory Road] Love & Winter(C) v. Sarita & Rosita [Knockouts Tag Team Championships]

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Yep, the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship is still on life support and the reigning champs defend their titles against Sarita and her cousin Rosita.

It's impossible to care about the Knockout tag titles and has been for a while. Still, this could be a pretty decent Knockouts match.

*silently hopes this is the last we'll see of the tag belts*

Knockouts tag titles... which smart ass thought of that? WWE didn't do it with twins in their divas division *LOL* Really it was a truly pathetic idea, sure have tag matches but the belts were far from useless.

Hope it's not a squash match though atleast give my time to go to the loo(?)

I don't get why this is the Knockout match that is going to be on Victory Road. Like the other matches for the Pay-Per-View it has no build up.

IMO they really should have had Velvet Sky vs Sarita with Velvet's careet on the line be the KO match for this PPV. Because it did have a lot of build up and a story. But they blow it off in meaningless 2 minute match on Impact. Making the importance of Velvet finally beating Sarita mean nothing.

I don't really for about the KO tag titles either. I assume Angelina & Winter will retain but I can see Sarita & Rosita winning the titles as well. I just wonder what role Velvet will play in the match if she even appears on the PPV.

I hope this can be decent. I'm surprised to see a Knockouts Tag Team Title match make it to a pay per view, because the Knockouts Tag Team Champions usually don't receive too much spotlight. TNA has put a lot more focus on Sarita over the past couple of months, so I'm picking Sarita and Rosita to win this one. It wouldn't shock me if Angelina and Winter lost, because like other Knockouts Tag Team Champions, their reign as Champs hasn't been worth remembering at all.

I strongly disagree with the comments about there not being any memorable Knockouts Tag Team Champions. I know the titles were created for the original Beautiful People, even though they have yet to gain the titles as a team, but SariTaylor and the team of Awesome Kong and Hamada are definitely standout teams imo. As for this match, it has the possibility of being better then a Mickie James / Madison Rayne match, and I hope Sarita and Rosita win, setting up more possibilities for the Love / Sky / Wynter triangle that's been going on.

I'm actually interested in this match Angelina and Winter are decent in the ring and I really like this new team of Rosita and Sarita who are both solid in the ring. I'm expecting a decent match but not great one. I think that Sarita and Rosita will win after some Miscommunication from the team of Angelina and Winter in what will be a Decent Match.

I'm not expecting much here. This match will probably set up a future match between Angelina Love and Winter. Somehow Winter will cost Angelina the tag titles and Sarita & Rosita will become knockout tag team champions. Hasn't Sarita won the tag titles more then anyone at this point with different tag team partners? It really does nothing for her, but whatever.

I'm not expecting much here. This match will probably set up a future match between Angelina Love and Winter. Somehow Winter will cost Angelina the tag titles and Sarita & Rosita will become knockout tag team champions. Hasn't Sarita won the tag titles more then anyone at this point with different tag team partners? It really does nothing for her, but whatever.

Actually it was Taylor Wilde who has won the KO tag titles twice with different partners. The 1st time with Sarita and the 2nd with Hamada.

As for the match as I said in the Impac thread the only thing I want to see come out this is some major advancement in the Beautiful People / Winter story. Because I'm tired of it dragging something needs to happen soon. IMO no matter who wins I think the KO tag titles at this point are worthless. Even if Sarita & Rosita win who will they feud with? Because if TNA breaks up TBP there will be no other teams left to challenge them.

They will probably have Velvet cost Angelina & Winter the titles just to cause more tension between her and Angelina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back