[Victory Road] Kazarian(c) v. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Robbie E [Ultimate X]

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
According to Ryan Clark TNA has confirmed that this will be one of the matches for the Victory Road card.

Ultimate X matches are almost always a lot of fun and this one will probably deliver the cool high spots and high energy that initially made the X Division.

This will probably wind up being the best match on the card and it's such a shame that there's been practically no hype for this match.

they put it together bc it was suppose to happen at one of the last ppv but the bucks had travel issues and didnt make it

It will deliver as X Division matches do but i'd rather it was Kaz vs Robbie E... screw GenME lol they need to get back into the tag division and get Ink Inc. away from the tag belts...

I know X Division matches normally open the PPV card but it would be nice if this is pushed to a mid-card position instead due to it being an Ultimate X match. Were there also some reports not too long ago concerning the X Division being pushed more like it was a few years ago? If they are to be believed than anywhere except opening match would be good for the division.

I have no idea how he's going to handle the 'X', but it'll be interesting to see how Robbie E fares in this match against a veteran and 2 fast high-flying guys. I think the Bucks may cancel each other out, so probably Kaz retains.

Im really looking forward to watching this one. Robbie E. and Gen. Me can show us just how crazy they can get in an Ultimate X Match.

I hope this actually turns out to be good because the other matches really don't catch my attention.

I shocked that GenMe is in this match since they haven't been on Impact in a month. I also don't get why TNA keeps trying to push Robbie E as an X divison guy. He doesn't even work that style. Plus he lost cleanly to Kazarian at the last PPV so why is he getting a rematch?

My prediction hopefully Kazarian wins.

I'm looking forward to this match. This should be full of high spots, and I expect a lot of excitement from this one. Although, TNA's recent revival of The Shore has me worried. I'm afraid TNA might want to put the X-Division Championship on Robbie, and I don't not want to see this happen. I think The Shore gimmick is highly annoying and awful, and Robbie is pretty mediocre. I'm not too crazy about Kaz either, but when you compare him to these other guys, I do think he is the best option to be X-Division Champ.

Very Excited for this Match, I Love Ultimate X matches its one of my Favorite Gimmick matches. I think all Four Men are Solid in the ring with Robbie E being the weakest of the Four since he doesn't work the traditional Fast paced X-Division Style even with that I don't think it will hurt the match that much because of the other guys who are in the Match the Bucks are really good and they had an Excellent Ultimate X match with the MCMG and Kaz who has been in I think 5 of these matches. I think this will be a Very Good match with Fast paced action with lots of Awesome Spots. Kaz should pick up the win in about 12-15 minutes.

Its great that TNA is having an Ultimate X match. I just wish they would have announced this and actually set it up over the last few weeks. Kazarian hasn't even been on television in weeks. It should be a decent match up, but we haven't seen any great X division matches from TNA in a while. The last one I can remember is GenME vs. the Motor City Machine Guns at Ultimate X last year. I would be shocked to see the title change Sunday. Hopefully this match will surprise us.

This will most likely be the match of the night. Between Generation Me and Kazarian this will be just amazing. Robbie E will be a good addition to this match as he has some great talent, he just needs to lose the gimmick -_- In my opinion this match is really one sided for Generation Me having both in the title shot. One of them will most likely win. The person I would like to win the most though is hands down Robbie E, he is a great champion and the new title run will drag him from his "Shore Shenanigans" storyline currently being portrayed. He may still use the gimmick despite the unpopularity but at least he wouldn't be putting his hands on Velvet Sky and getting beat up by Winter. The favourite for this match is Kazarian, for the fans. He should retain the title to help Fortune maintain their power. Despite not being televised for the past few weeks while the other three are here weekly he is still the hands down favourite and has a big chance to win.

As I said I would really like Robbie E to win. Then shortly after lose the crap gimmick, and then lose Cookie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back