Who wins?

• Bully Ray

• James Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Victory Road 2012
Bully Ray v. James Storm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600ppv1b.jpg

All discussion here.​

reallly looking forward to this match sunday been a big fan of both men's work latley and it should be a good ole fashioned drag out brawl with james storm picking up the victory at the end to keep his role going towards nashville tennesse where he faces roode cant really see a way that bully ray wins.

While Ray could win this, I see the momentum swinging in Storm's favor heading into Lockdown. Cowboy wins this grudge match, but there will be beatdown in the aftermath from Ray.

To be honest, this is the match I am most interested in. But, it wont make me buy the PPV.

The build has been good thus far. Bully Ray has been gold recently. Storm is rising fast. I do think they will let the Number One Contender for the World Title win it though.

IHW's Prediction-
James Storm gets the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back