[Victory Road] Beer Money(C) v. Ink Inc. [TNA World Tag Team Championship]

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Beer Money defends the TNA World Tag Team Championship this Sunday against the #1 contenders, Ink Inc.

It should be a pretty good match, though I do think it sort of shows the weakened state of the tag team scene in TNA right now. Ink Inc. is a decent team but they're not in Beer Money's league.

its jsut a match n story line for beer money to be in until immortal can get a solid tagteam to go to war with beer money

Personally i think Ink INk is terrible. I cant stand either one of them. Beer money is the best tag team going right now no doubt

its jsut a match n story line for beer money to be in until immortal can get a solid tagteam to go to war with beer money

true true. but hey why not let that tagteam be a returning MCMG. have immortal buy them like they did Hernandez. or since jeff is no longer champ, have a reunited hardy boys fight beer money for awhile.

but i think this will be an ok match. clearly ink inc is not in beer moneys league so i highly doubt they will win.

It's almost a filler "fued" (/match) but does it say a lot if I think that Gunner and Murphy have left a better impression on me already when compared to Ink Inc.? I think if TNA gets another couple of tag teams they need to consider splitting Ink Inc and putting Shannon in the X Division scene and Neal in the TV title.

Beer money vs mcmg has been done to death you dont want to constantley see that match or it will get really stale. They need more depth in the tag division, maybe if BM inc vs Ink inc is a solid match it would give Ink inc some cred and they could join Immortal and be their top tag team.

i dont think Ink Inc is in Beer Money's leauge but its nice seeing someone different getting a tag title shot! and Ink Inc is much better then Gunner & Murphy IMO. i doubt ink inc will get the titles but hey its possible and it should be a great match looking forward to this match. :)

This could be a good match. I think Beer Money will retain over Ink Inc.

Though you would think Immortal would try to get Gunner & Murphy another shot at winning the tag titles. Since Immortal basically run the show now.

Everyone knows Moore is the Hardy's best friend... so... this could be a heel turn coming at the ppv with Ink Inc joininig Immortal, they may not win the belts but they may join Immortal and give Beer MOney a beat down and spark a big feud. I don't like Ink Inc much but maybe as a heel team as we already hate them they can be interesting...

This should be a pretty entertaining match. I don't expect Ink Inc. to win the gold here, because Beer Money is the better tag team, and I really don't think Moore and Neal are ready to wear the gold yet. It'll be interesting to see where Beer Money/Ink Inc. feud will go after Victory Road, because TNA's tag team division isn't as strong as it once was, and Gunner and Murphy were already destroyed on Impact, so who else could challenge Roode and Storm?. We could be in for a lengthy feud between these two teams.

I have to agree about Ink Inc. not being in the same league as Beer Money, but there aren't any other tag teams that are. I guess I would rather see this match then Beer Money vs. Gunner and Murphy. I wish TNA would actually book feuds for the tag title instead of throwing together matches at the last minute. The PPV is this Sunday and we have just now heard a few of the matches.

This match should be decent. I don't expect an upset here.

I believe that Ink Inc. will win the Titles, because TNA is going to reward them for good work they have done so far.
I expect their heel turn and the union with the Immortals.

I would not exclude even the debut of Christina Von Eerie.

If Ink Inc. fail to win at Victory Road, it will do in an upcoming PPV.

At LockDown I'm sure we will have Ink Inc. and Beer Money in Lethal LockDown Match.

However at the Victory Road will have the last word Moore and Neal.
Whether or not win titles.

Even if I repeat, I think TNA is going to make them win at Victory Road. The feud will be very long, though.

Will be the best match of the Ppv, that's for sure!

You know why I like Ink Inc.? They are a real tag team. They make sense being together.

Both guys can work a match, and have shown some decent chemistry together. I'm actually excited for this match, which is more than I can say for a WWE tag match over the last..10 years. TNA has made their tag division count, and I love new tag teams being thrown at Beer Money.

I don't understand how people can hate on Ink Inc., but accept Mark Henry and Yoshi Tatsu. Unbelievable.

I like both teams in this match, Beer Money is Great Tag Team one of the best in the world right now, Ink.Ink is a Very Solid Tag Team who work well in the ring together, they are not as good as Beer Money but they still make good challengers. I'm really excited for this match and I expect it to be Pretty Good these two teams have already face each other once on a PPV In what was a Pretty Good Tag Match so I'm expecting another Good Match at Victory Road. I see Beer Money winning this match and also afterwards I could see Ink.Inc turning Heel by beating them down after the match and possibly the debut of Christina Von Eerie as their new manager.

I love this match, It for me is a great union in both teams. That to me is a good tag team, either both men have to be a like or be complete opposets that mesh together for some reason. We have them both, big man and the high flyer. Jessie is the big man, and Shannon is the "high flyer". Both men work very well in the ring and Shannon isn't to shabby on the mic, I do believe he needs to drop the whole Dilligaf Bs and keep with his Prince of punk stuff he's got. But I guess if that's working for his gimmick, keep it.

On the other hand we have two great men that were in great tag teams before teaming up at opposet sides of the spectrum that totaly mesh together for some reason. Both a great in the ring, they look like they fit together. Mic skills are pretty much flawless here from both men, storm could use a weekend pass to the local gym, But who cares.

All together this will be a great match.

Okay I think this will be a phenomenal match. Beer Money is one of the best tag team's in the world. They can always put on a great match. As for Ink Inc. they are a great up and coming tag team, I've been enjoying the ride which is Jessie Neal since he first came to TNA, I was there live at Destination X 2009 when he made his first on screen appearance. Shannon Moore is a great competitor and is always fun to watch in ring.

People keep undermining the abilities of Ink Inc. as a tag team. They may not be as experienced as Beer Money or as great together. But I have yet to see a bad match from them, they always entertain and never disappoint. They are Tag Team Champion material. They can't compete great together in the ring. Look at their match last Thursday against Generation Me, that was pretty entertaining, and in a recent video I made I talked about how it was my favourite match of the night and most entertaining.

Now, I would rather have Beer Money win. They are my favourite of the two teams, and always will be. The only time I would vote against them is if they were facing Generation Me or Motor City Machine Guns. Beer Money will most likely win any as to uphold the power Fortune as in TNA at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back