• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very Simple request!

Raven

Nevermore..
This request is very simple, jus change the white parts of this image to the desired colors, I do not have photoshop and with MS paitn, when you enlarge the pixels go to shit. but anyway heres the picture

102710_7_deadly_sins_tee_1.jpg

I want each word colroed diffrently, so here we go. Ont he forehad of the skull you can clearly see the words greed and wrath. I would like greed to be colroed gold, wrath to be red. Right below that you can see the word Sloth, I would liek that blue. Around the mouth is the word gluttony, which I would like grey colroed, maybe a lighter grey. right below gluttony around the chin is the word Pride, I would like that a royal purple. Now for the hard two. The word Lust is right above gluttony, the side of the U and the S make the nose. If you could make that pink and the final word, which I think will be difficult to locate is envy, if you have colored all the 6 before this Envy should stand out, if you cant find it please PM me and i will be glad to help. anyway I would like envy to be green. Please and thank you to whomever undertakes this task.

HEy man..really nice job..but just one problem...the E in Envy goes down all the way down to the U in lust..like the part in E goes down into the U..if you could just fix that I would appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back