Vengeance: World Tag Team Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

World Tag Team Championship Match
The Hardys vs (c) Cade & Murdoch

60 on Cade & Murdoch. There is no way the Rednecks will lose their titles this soon, and I think it is damn time for Matthew Hardy to keep his ass on SmackDown(why have a draft when you are going to continue letting Matt Hardy be on two brands? It destroys the meaning of the draft IMO).

99 on the 'Redneck Wreckin Crew. They ain't losin' those tag team titles this quickly. I see that London and Kendrick are on Raw, so that probably means that the Hardys won't last around the tag division too much longer.

50 on the Rednecks. Matt Hardy is getting set up for a main event feud so theyshouldn't put the titles back on them.

the hardy's SHOULD win, but with both of them going their separate directions.. that leaves cade and murdoch with the belts. GAY

the hardy's SHOULD win, but with both of them going their separate directions.. that leaves cade and murdoch with the belts. GAY

Why is it gay that the actual tag team would win it over two people who are on separate brands and are singles competitors? And even if it was gay, why is that necessarily a bad thing?

Cade & Murdoch rule.

The Hardys will lose so they can go their seperate ways as singles competitors so Cade & Murdoch will retain so 400 on those boys.

50 on Cade and Murdoch

I will continue my not betting on the Hardys Streak. They can't switch the titles back already, there is no point. It's time for the Hardy's to separate, and stay separate this time damn it. They're on different brands for a reason, keep it that way.

100 on Cade & Murdoch. It looks like The Hardys are destined for mediocrity on seperate brands instead of mediocrity together. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back