Val Venis & His Mouth.

Burrows94

Dark Match Winner
If you have not watched the recent video posted by Val Venis, Watch it and you'l see where im coming from.

So, This guy gets signed recently as a WWE Producer and takes the chance to jump in and verbally assault every bit of politics in wrestling. This guy is a tool, He claims to know everything and backs it up with nothing but curse words. Calling Melina a ****, Even if she did go off with Mike Knox and Batista, Atleast they tried to keep it calm after the news broke. Blasting john morrison for sticking up for his girlfriend and getting annoyed when someone who retired about 7 years ago returns and takes a WM spot for someone who is a rare gem these days in an actual talented diva. Val is attempting to shit stir everything weeks ( and sometimes months) after the story has broke out.

My questions are:
Do you think the WWE take into account what he is saying about co-workers and punish him?
Do you think this guy worth the resign as a producer with his constant slander of the Es talent?
Do you think Val is begging attention because he is involved in a hugely famous company but working at the non famous ranks? (Backstage producer)

I know this is hugely bias, But im accepting all views :) I look forward to your feedback.

I honestly don't know where to start about how VERY wrong you are...

The whole "Trish Stratus took Melina's spot" deal should not exist. Melina is a heel so it would not make sense for her to be on a team of faces with John Morrison and Snooki. If anything, she should be bitching to Lay-Cool. But then again, wrestlers should'nt do that. And also Trish Stratus is more of a draw because she is probably the greatest female wrestler of all time.

Dont blame Val Venis for telling it like it is. John Morrison let Batista, Mike Knox, and possibly other wrestlers have sexual relations with Melina. The worst part is that he knew it was happening and he was (and is still) acting like nothing was happening. He didnt even confront Batista or Mike Knox for some reason. I think he was afraid because Batista was the biggest thing in WWE at the time and he knew that Batista rubbed shoulders with Triple H and JoMo didnt want to get buried. So honestly what choice did he really have? He was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The conclusion is that if John Morrison does not break up with Melina, she will surely be the end of his career.

I believe there is a great deal of merit in Val's words. He speaks the truth. Melina did NOT deserve to be in that match at WM. Hell, I'd have been happier seeing Trish beat up on Vickie without Dolph and Jomo being involved. I don't want to think Morrison has blown yet another chance, but I would not be surprised if Vince and Paul bury him for being a bitch. Will Val face any consequences? Perhaps. I hope not. I've always been a fan of Val and his character. I'd prefer seeing him perform over many of the people we have to see.

Do you think the WWE take into account what he is saying about co-workers and punish him? They most likely will. I mean, with the PG era and all of that going on, I think they'll do something.

Do you think this guy worth the resign as a producer with his constant slander of the Es talent? I think he should be given a shot as a producer. They already bury good talent, so why does it matter how he feels about the Es talent? They don't seem to fond of them either.

Do you think Val is begging attention because he is involved in a hugely famous company but working at the non famous ranks? I think he is starving for attention. He hasn't really gotten any attention lately, so he has to get his name out there somehow.

I think that you are a tad bit upset about him talking about Melina. I actually think, from the outside looking in, and reading the articles that I've read on several different occasions, that she is a ****, and that Jo-Mo is stupid for standing up for her. A lot of people are saying that he sits by and lets most of the ****ty stuff go on and doesn't say anything, so people like val should talk about him. And if the other stories are true, look at what defending her did to him? Pissed off Trish, and possibly screwed up his title push and his main event status. Seems like her ****ty ass isn't worth it. Go find another chick who can do a split.

As for Val Venus I thought what he was shitting on Matt Hardy for was gold until it was found out he set it all up and Matt wanted nothing to do with him and exposed him. I felt embarrassed for Val just reading that... I can only imagine how he felt... so he lost all credibility when discussing wrestlers and their careers to me honestly. And be real... the guy wasn't that great himself...

As for the topic at hand... Morrison is an idiot for trying to argue with WWE and Trish. This is coming from a HUGE Morrison fan, too. Melina is much better than Val gave her credit for but Trish is... well... Trish. Better performer, bigger draw, louder reaction and um hotter. The whole Mike Knox/Batista thing is a touchy subject. Why is that publicized? It's their business. I know why it's publicized, that was a stupid question. It's the media+WWE (so um.. the media) but at the same time why is this used against him so harshly? As someone else said it was stuck between a rock and a hard place. The fact that after the whole thing he's still with Melina is the part people should be shitting on. Not the fact that he didn't do anything to the guys that did it - though that's obviously very disrespectful. Then again Batista has been known to be an idiot/disrespectful and where's Mike Knox now?

I thought it was hilarious how Val explained the truth of things to John and Melina. Hell I didn't even know that Mike Knox had sex with Melina or that she is a ho. Still love and admire Trish, was happy to see her wrestle and I hope Val doesn't get punished for speaking the truth.

If you have not watched the recent video posted by Val Venis, Watch it and you'l see where im coming from.

So, This guy gets signed recently as a WWE Producer and takes the chance to jump in and verbally assault every bit of politics in wrestling. This guy is a tool, He claims to know everything and backs it up with nothing but curse words. Calling Melina a ****, Even if she did go off with Mike Knox and Batista, Atleast they tried to keep it calm after the news broke. Blasting john morrison for sticking up for his girlfriend and getting annoyed when someone who retired about 7 years ago returns and takes a WM spot for someone who is a rare gem these days in an actual talented diva. Val is attempting to shit stir everything weeks ( and sometimes months) after the story has broke out.

My questions are:
Do you think the WWE take into account what he is saying about co-workers and punish him?
Do you think this guy worth the resign as a producer with his constant slander of the Es talent?
Do you think Val is begging attention because he is involved in a hugely famous company but working at the non famous ranks? (Backstage producer)

I know this is hugely bias, But im accepting all views :) I look forward to your feedback.

He wasn't nice about it, but what he said was the truth. And he threw some good advice into it as well. Maybe they should take a listen instead, and maybe Morrison wouldn't have lost his gauntlet spot to R-Truth. And Morley is entitled to his opinion, he forgot more about the business than you'll ever know.

The answers to your questions in order:
No, there's not really much they can do to him. He's not an active wrestler, so they can't kill any push he would be receiving. I doubt he would get fired over a shoot video when Cole can tweet offensive slurs and still keep his job and push.

Constant slander? Outside of that video the only other wrestler I heard him talk bad about was Matt Hardy who was with TNA.

He was giving his thoughts on something. And he's widely known by wrestling fans anyway, no need for him to beg for attention.

It does NOT matter if he has a "Point", the guy is a fucking jackass who keep's himself relevant by bashing others who are in a better spot than him.

Giving someone the "Cold shoulder" because the Women you LOVE has an issue with her does not make you a bad person, nor does it make you an idiot, it may not be the best thing for your career, but let's not forget we haven't heard morrison's side of the story. But making a ridiculous video that is made up of 98% F-words and immature slander is pretty hard to defend.

Morley lost my respect a long time before this, but this just adds fuel to the fire. If he really wanted my respect and admiration he should get in the ring and show why he's good as he say's he is.

But now, he's nothing but a Bald-troll. I find it very sad that he's conned some of you into his act, the guy want's attention and you people are giving it to him. I don't know why the IWC is so obsessed with negativity, but if somebody praises another Wrestler...nobody say's a thing, but Sean Morley Bashes Morrison and Melina and suddenly you are all here to "Agree" with him. Pathetic.

For the people claiming Melina is a ****e, don't forget you are just outsider's looking in...pure speculation on your part, none of us really know who she is. You people are just relying on your "Inside sources" to give you reason to hate someone. labeling her a ****e for the rest of her life is like labeling someone a "Thief" for the rest of there life because they stole from a candy store when they were 13, we all do stupid things!

FACKING BULLSHIT! FACK DE VAL VENIS! :p :p

What the hell was Val thinking. So what if everything he said is true so what if she's a **** even Moolah slept around. Val no matter what is an employee of the WWE you do not ever are your dirty laundry in public like that what an asshole a complete asshole Vince should fire Val for his comments WWE is PG on and off tv right. Do you believe his comments were in tune with a family friendly company. The WWE has outlawed any disrespectful speech of women. Val as low level of an employee he is put his name out there in a bad way because he's attached to WWE you know that family friendly company.

THEY FIRED FINLAY FOR LESS!!!

Sean Morley is the man he tells it like it is however I do not think that he should get punish for not wanting to hug a woman that is in a bad relationship with your girlfriend who is backstage watching that just stupid. However I thought Melina was a heel so how can she be in the match? I also heard she try to come on to kofi but he blew her off lol what a dumb guy.

Correct me if Im wrong...but to my knowledge Val Venis doesn't work for WWE, he works for Wrestlezone and that other promotion he plugged at the end of the video.

Val is going to tell it like it is. He has called out the Hardy's several times for their actions...why should he spare Morrison or Melina. Im with Val on this one. Im a huge Morrison fan but I was pissed when I read that about him and Trish. I love Trish and always will.

Val has a point. WM is Vince's baby and if he doesn't think its going to work, he will make changes to it to make it work. That is part of why Trish was brought back. Melina didn't deserve to be in it. Did Kelly Kelly or Natalya, YES! But McMahon didn't think either of them had the drawing power...hence why he added Snooki and Trish to the match.

What is Morley thinking? He has put down a guy who occasionally gets involved in the main event scene and a girl who is never far from the diva's belt AND he's working for the same company:wtf:?

Personal lives are personal lives. If JoMo was disrespecting Trish, then that's a harassment case for Vince to deal with (see Mark Henry/ Michael Hayes). Morley has just harassed two members of the current roster (and a strong contender to return in Batista, given UFC's purchase of StrikeForce) by bringing up historical indiscretions, and better still he has done it in a public forum.

I realise Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman did something similar but the Great Valbowski was never in Big Sexy's league importance wise (and doesn't have Trips as one of his best friends).

Melina and Morrison force this issue, Morley's gone and the only person he has to blame is himself (Matt Hardy must be pissing himself).

Morley has just harassed two members of the current roster (and a strong contender to return in Batista, given UFC's purchase of StrikeForce)

To be fair, he didn't harass Batista at all, he just mentioned that Batista banged Melina, which was public knowledge anyways. Mike Knox was the surprise mention.

To be fair, he didn't harass Batista at all, he just mentioned that Batista banged Melina, which was public knowledge anyways. Mike Knox was the surprise mention.

Possibly so, but this didn't happen today or yesterday so he is dredging up her past and Batista's. I know there is the old stud theory for the guy who gets all the women but to my knowledge, the guy who shags one of his co-worker's partners is still regarded as a scumbag - I really don't think Dave would appreciate the reopening of that old wound if he was planning a return.

Val Venis has told the truth and nothing but the truth. He was right about the Hardys and he is right about Melina Morrison. Vals been around the business for a while so I don't think he should be punished for speaking the truth.

Val Venis has told the truth and nothing but the truth. He was right about the Hardys and he is right about Melina Morrison. Vals been around the business for a while so I don't think he should be punished for speaking the truth.

So labeling Melina as a "Fucking ****" is the truth? maybe I'm just a psychotic son of a bitch, but I think it's UN-called for to label someone a "****" for the rest of her life because she made one bad decision. How can you support someone like Sean? who keep's himself popular by Bad-mouthing people who are in the spotlight? He's a troll.

Oh, and I don't care what Matt hardy did....he doesn't deserve to be bashed THAT much, like Sean does on his Twitter ever single day.

I think it's UN-called for to label someone a "****" for the rest of her life because she made one bad decision.

Not to say "to be fair" again, but... to be fair, she's made more than one bad decision...

We could haggle about what the definition of a "****" is, but anyone that sleeps around with MULTIPLE co-workers while her boyfriend is one of them doesn't make that person very endearing - in my eyes, at least.

And FitFinlay4Life, I can see what you mean.

"Nothing but the truth"? Trish being more deserving of the WM spot is an opinion, it could easily be argued that a current Diva deserves the WM rub rather than one who has retired.

Who Melina has or has not shagged is not your business, it's not my business and it sure as hell is none of Sean Morley's business. Morley now has a position of power and is spreading (ancient) malicious gossip, truth has NOTHING to do with this. If you work for a company and start talking about the sex lives of your co-workers, you are crossing B&H guidelines. It's rumoured that there are high profile homosexual pro wrestlers in today's scene, would Mr Morley be above reproach if he outed them because he was "speaking the truth"?

Oh, and I think the Hardys, Kevin Nash, Syxxpac and any other pillock who gets full and decides slagging off their fellow pro(s) are also idiots!

He's just keeping it real and I love him for that john and melina should be ashamed of themselves for there unprofessional foolish behavior.You act like an asshole expect to be called out for the bs.

I pretty much agree with everything Val said. The fact that he swore during it shouldn't make any bloody degree of a difference. If it's true that Morrison snubbed Trish, probably the best female wrestler they've had in the last 15 years, then he's a fucking mong. And no way in hell was that ever Melina's spot, she's done FUCK ALL since coming back.

I'm not exactly a Val Venis fan, but holy crap. If you don't consider a woman who cheats on her boyfriend with at least two of his coworkers a ****, than what's your definition of the word? (And yes, the same would apply if a man did it). I really can't imagine how Melina could be more of a jackass if she tried. Or why John Morrison would repeatedly jeopardize his own spot in the company for the sake of a woman who has an established pattern of screwing his coworkers every time he turns his back.

As to why Trish deserved the spot at mania, well....
1. Trish is a better wrestler than Melina
2. Trish is better on the mic than Melina
3. Trish is more attractive than Melina
4. Trish is (reportedly) much more well-liked backstage than Melina
5. Trish is much more over than Melina, despite being away for years.
6. Trish is a coach on Tough Enough, and will probably be more valuable to the WWE in that role than Melina is as a wrestler, particularly considering that Melina is seemingly incapable of getting along with (and not sleeping with) her coworkers.
6. Melina is a heel

Wrestlemania is the biggest show of the year, and as we all know by now it's about more than just wrestling, but entertainment. It's the time when the WWE pushes their best draws. That's Trish, not Melina. If Sheamus or Daniel Bryant had pissed and moaned about losing their spot at Wrestlemania to the Rock, they would be just as deserving of a good trash talking.

No, If WWE wanted to punish Morrison they would've already done it.

Yes, the fact that hes critical of the current talent can help towards building stronger and more efficient members of the roster.

Not really, if Val wanted a spot on TV I'm pretty sure WWE would be more than happy to give it to him.

Look, I know that Val's recent actions call for us to distrust him, but I think he nailed it right on the head with that video. Morrison is being extremely unpofessional and I'm surprised WWE has not stepped in and properly diciplined him. As far as Melina being a ****, well thats true as well. The fact that Morrison is putting his job and respect on the line for a woman who has been known to sleep around with the guys just goes to show why this guy will not be getting to the top anytime soon. Hes great in the ring, but clearly doesnt know how to carry himself backstage. I've honestly never heard such a childish thing from anyone else in the WWE before.

If all of what Val Venis/Sean Morley has said is true then he's right in what he's saying. In his defence he does mention that he's sticking up for Trish quite a few times. She's arguably the best female wrestler to have graced the WWF/E and did amazing things for the Women's Division before it fell apart. So she deserves some respect which Melina, via Morrison, didn't give to her.

As for Morley's comments, everyone knew about Batista. Nobody knew about Mike Knox. All this does is lower the reputation of Melina to that of the locker room bicycle. Yes JoMo was stupid in rejecting ideas for Trish Stratus as he's likely thrown away a championship reign this year (I think he'll be the first Money in the Bank winner to lose) in the process. Clearly he loves Melina but she's got him whipped and it's doing nothing for his career. Even though it's just Sean Morley - he absolutely BURIED John Morrison as a man.

It's within the best interests of the WWE and JoMo to get those two broken up because the only thing that's really evident from this debacle is that Melina is a massive negative impact on JoMo's career.

tis but a work. These are wrestlers, stirring shit is what they do. I bet the Melina/trish thing is a work. Shit I believe that 90% of the montreal screwjob is a work.

These guys are carney bastards at heart.

You know what I've heard a bit about JoMo allowing Malina to to sleep around, I'm not a prud and if JoMo gets turned on by his girl getting down & dirty with someone else than that is his business.

However the fact LOADS of wrestlers are bringing this up, makes me think JoMo is a bit of a pussy since he hasn't tried to defend himself yet, so it is what it is.

If he wants to be taken serious quit letting your woman fuck around and if she does STAND UP for himself, he's meant to be a man.. no wonder a bunch of wrestlers have fucked her if he won't do anything about it.

If Val wants to bring this up and he's seen stuff that confirms this then he should be allowed freedom of speech. Val's an intelligent guy his opinion is pretty spot on from what I've heard/read so whatever.. kudos to Val for punking out Hardy/JoMo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back