Uwe Boll

GSM

YOU RULED THE WORLD LONG ENOUGH !!!
He´s just a disgrace to everything, a disgrace for Germany, a disgrace for the film industry and a disgrace to humanity.

His movies all suck but yet he comes back to destroy even more VG reputation.

House of the Dead
Far Cry
BloodRayne
Alone in the Dark
Postal etc etc...

Unfortunately he always seems to find new investors because he makes most of his movies in Germany, and in Germany the government gives you back a certain percantage of the costs.
Which is a great thing to do but unfortunately Boll can benefit from that too.

And I really lold when he said that he might be doing a MGS movie to which Kojima replied that he would never allow Boll to make anything like that, which shows how liked he is in the VG industry.

But basically he sucks balls !!!

I really needed to say this because I got several attacks of disgust when I saw Far Cry just 10 minutes ago.

I almost cried when I found out the dude who made Hostel would be making the screen adaptation of Stephen King's Cell. But then he *****ed out and said he only likes to make films he writes himself. And now I'm happy again.

It's got nothing to do with Boll, but I figured the feeling I had is close to the feelings you have against this dude.

Uwe Boll is the greatest artist of all time obviously. Duh.

He´s an arrogant prick, he even challenged everyone who gave his movies bad receptions to a boxing match.

Far Cry sucked so much, his usage of untalented German actors is really beyond stupid.

And even though he is knwon for horrible movies he somehow got Ben Kingsley to star in BloodRayne, it´s really sad.

uwe_boll_170805.jpg

He´s a douchebag

The phrase "Uwe Boll" is, in my opinion, a curse word of such derelict and evil implication that it should only be uttered in reference to that which is most foul, hideous and disgraceful. Example:

"I just had the worst diarrhea in the history of known fecaldom. The restroom smells like Uwe Boll."

"You are a such a fucking asshole! Go straight to Uwe Boll!"

"Michael Cole's announcing is Uwe Boll."

Use this with great discretion as every utterance of this dark vernacular brings the doom of armageddon .003 seconds closer to fruition.

Nobody likes him or his movies, I never heard anything good about him or his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back