• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update on Chris Hero & WWE

We shy worth hair
Regarding Chris Hero being signed by WWE, officials wanted to sign him a few months back when they signed his partner Claudio Castagnoli to FCW. Hero was going through the physical screening process. It's believed that either WWE found something they wanted to take their time on double checking to make sure he's fit to sign, or they stalled in contract negotiations. Hero hasn't gone back to work for NOAH or ROH yet so it's still possible he will pop up in FCW soon.

At least there's still hope.

I really hope Hero makes it into WWE. The Kings of Wrestling were awesome Indy stars and deserve to get a chance for the big time.

If given some time and proper direction, they can be a tag team worth watching and then eventually splitting and going their own way. Or they can just be good singles stars.

Good God! where's the link to my thread where I've extolled Hero to the skies?

As much as I've seen of him, I've very much liked, would love to see him debut soon. If they change his name, they suck.

Good God! where's the link to my thread where I've extolled Hero to the skies?

As much as I've seen of him, I've very much liked, would love to see him debut soon. If they change his name, they suck.

They will, he'll choose it. If it's shit he's the only one to blame.

He may want to hit a treadmill when he gets to the gym in Florida, watched a match of his last week and his gut kind of sticks out.

- Reader Neil sent word that independent wrestler Chris Hero teased finally going to WWE after losing at a Pro Wrestling Guerilla show this weekend. Following his loss, Hero thanked fans for coming out and teased a special announcement and that that may be the last time we see him in a PWG ring.

More hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back