Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
I was watching several promos and matches from various points in history on my days off and it got me thinking. For some reason the line "How does it feel Rock, to be in a match you can't win and I can't lose." This obviously referring to the I Quit match between the two of them at the 1999 Royal Rumble. It was really interesting because people knew that ther was no way that Foley would give up. Granted, he did lose due to The Rock playing a recording of Mankind from a previous promo. This was a great heel move. Then it got me thinking back to some of Mankinds earlier work where he constantly feuded with Taker in various matches and had the highest win/loss record against Undertaker. It got me thinking what it would be like if each of them were magically healed to their prime and they were booked in an I Quit match at Wrestlemania XXX with no more restrictions on blood and what not. It would be crazy because there is no way anyone can imagine either one of those men to quit. Ultimately in all actuality it would have to be booked as a draw when both men can no longer move. But what if there was a stipulation that there had to be one clear winner? I think the match would start off with an exchange of blows. I say 5 minutes into it Mankind is busted open. There would be chair shots out the ass. Eventually Taker gets busted open and then goes beserk and slams Foley through the Spanish announce table. Then it would just escalate more and more and more until ultimately the entire WWE universe implodes into a giant wormhole. Taker is unstoppable at Mania and Mankind is the immovable force. Just a random thought I had. I was wondering if any of you have thought about this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back