Unscripted: Ty Burna vs. Dave vs. Kurtesy vs. Baller - World Heavyweight Title (HIAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Unscripted2011-World.jpg

Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Ty Burna (c) vs. Big Dave vs. Steven Kurtesy vs. Mr. Baller

This time last year, Ty Burna did the unthinkable and won the World Heavyweight Championship by making Vengeance submit during the first ever Hell in a Cell match. One year on, Ty Burna is still the same champion, but a changed man. Having overcome different kinds of challengers from all fronts, he will now face off against three opponents that he has never defended against and likewise, they have never been World Champion. Heading into the Cell with him will be; Steven Kurtesy, a man who was in that same match from last year; Mr. Baller, a man who's made a new impression on the WZCW Roster since his return; and Big Dave, a man who has come a long way since last year to this point. The three challengers have the hard task of trying to pry the World Heavyweight Championship from Ty's grasp on what would be considered his home ground. With Ty's darkness spreading throughout the locker room, now is the time to act with so much on the line. Is Ty about to begin his second year reign of darkness, or will a new champion rise out from the hell that awaits all comers?

Deadline is Tuesday 18th October 23:59 EST

Out of darkness, everything appears blurred with a taint of red. Sounds of distant echoes shouting in panic cloud the mind. Faces come into view before being blurred by the sudden flash of light directly into the vision. The echoes seemingly repeating the name Dave.

And then there was darkness.

Don’t disappoint me.

Vivid and bright colours flood the room as two children, a boy and a girl, are wrestling each other. Their parents are watching over as the mother smiles, a smile that is motherly and supportive of the bonding; the father looks tense and unimpressed at the sight in front of him.

And The Immortal One applies the deadly lock, will The Fabulous tap?

Never!

Ding ding ding! The champion retains!

The boy lets go of the girl and runs around in victory, the girl gets up looking scorned as if she’s been cheated.

Cheater! I did not tap!

Referee’s decision is final!

Mum! David’s cheating again, I did not tap!

The mother leans closer to Danielle

Well then the boss will have to look over this and possibly award a disqualification, or a rematch.

Oh Susan for goodness sakes! Do you honestly have to let them dig into that crap on every week?

John, there was no need for an outburst like that! It’s all a little fun and the children enjoy it.

Honey, this crap does not benefit society one bit! It’s pointless and there are other good sports out there. Besides, our David here is going to become a nice good solicitor just like his dear old Dad, aren’t you David?

David looks confused to his father’s question

No.

What?

I don’t want to be a soli…a solic…I don’t want to be that Dad! I want to be a wrestler!

John’s look has changed back to scornful.

What?

I want to be a wrestler. Like the Immortal One, or The Icon. I want to become the World Heavyweight Champion!

That’s enough of that nonsense David. You’ll grow out of it.

No Dad, I will be the champion!

David, you will follow in my footsteps and follow what I said…

John!

He raises a sharp finger at Susan before turning back to David

And you will become a solicitor, keeping a legacy that your grandfather started. Do you hear me?

David has a fire burning in his eyes.

NO! It’s boring and I don’t want to be like you!

That’s it, I’ve had it.

He goes to grab David but Susan intervenes, holding his hand.

Don’t you dare smack him, he’s only a child!

He better grow up fast!

He snaps his hand away.

David, you will go to your room. My wishes will be obeyed and you will become a solicitor like the son I expect out of you. Don’t disappoint me!

Mum!

David. Room, now!

Big Dave slowly begins to wake up to the sounds of a heart monitor and a breathing machine. The room is white, clean and pure. His vision is starting to come back into focus as he’s greeted with the familiar face of his sister Dani.

He’s awake! Get Doctor Martel!

She turns to him.

How are you feeling?

There’s some hesitation.

Like the morning after my eighteen birthday.

They both chuckle, albeit rather weakly from Dave.

Can you remember much?

I remember getting the pin on Baller, then Ty and…K.O and King. They ambushed Steve and I…and I was cuffed to the cell…everything is a blur from then. I remember hearing voices and panic…then I woke up here.

Dani smiles with a positive conviction.

At least you don’t have amnesia, or a concussion.

How long was I out?

There’s a look of hesitation in Dani’s eyes.

About 18 hours.

Dave tries to sit up.

Crap. I need to get to Japan, I’ve already missed my flight and…

I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere, David.

Doctor Martel has entered the room.

Doctor Martel. I’m afraid you won’t be taking any flights any time soon. I have strict instructions you are to remain here until we conduct further tests. I have consulted with Mr. Myles and Bateman that your schedule needs to be light until your match. You haven’t suffered a concussion, but you passed out to thorough exhaustion. I would put that down to your long distant travels of late. Not to mention climbing a snow covered mountain within those time periods. No David, Japan will wait for you.

Dave looks frustrated at the news, but accepts with no alternative.

I’m just going to do some tests right now if you don’t mind?

Flashes of film cameras light up the terminal as David paces with a pride towards the check in gate that would separate himself from his family and only the dream to accompany him. His mother’s wisdom was enough to convince him that he is able to do this and believes in him, something that he hesitates about. He chose not to have her or Dani see him off as he would feel guilty for doing what he wants to do. Having seen his father walk out on the family shifted David’s responsibility. He had to care for them, raise them, and support them. He spent many months wrestling in Blackpool and someone saw the potential in him to grow. There was no turning back, there was no…

David!

A voice so familiar, but aged. He turns to see his father, albeit older, greyer and further receding in front of him. A rush of hate was brewing from within and now was the time to either fight or flight.

I just heard the news, but why are you doing this?

Chasing my dream?

Throwing your life away, and not just yours but Dani’s and your mother’s. I wasn’t good enough to help them and I thought you would see sense to take responsibility and prove me where I was wrong. That wouldn’t disappoint me.

David opened to mouth to speak but restrained what he initially would say and made a correction before resuming.

I never disappointed you father; you wanted me to be a man and chase a dream. But you wanted me to chase your dream and carry on something that you were backed into. You never wanted to disappoint granddad and yet you enforce your ruling on me? No, mother gave me her blessing and Dani is in a good enough position to look after her without it straining. You left because you were weak and couldn’t accept us being unique. No words that you say will…

Not seeing you grow up was the biggest mistake of your life.

It may be yours, but it was not mine. I didn’t have the doubt shadowing mean like a cloud that just wouldn’t go away. You left, and we suffered, but out of that suffering, I arrived. And now it is time to show you how much more of a man I will be without you!

He turns and paces straight to the check in gate, displaying his passport and ticket and going through the traditional scans and searches. The old man just stands there looking defeated. Once David picks up his back, he doesn’t look back, not even to the calls of his name as the security forces tell that voice to step away or be arrested. The doubt subsided for now, but he knew the words he would say to put that doubt aside when he knew it was hard to avoid.

Don’t disappoint me.

The hospital channels were frustratingly limited as the channels kept changing from religious viewings to the latest episodes of SpongeBob. Eventually he flicks onto a sport news channel where the news is on WZCW Unscripted. The rather smarmy looking news reporter is discussing stats and information about the pay per view with Vance Bateman, who looks more proud than anything at the attention he is receiving.

…and so the Main Event is a Hell in a Cell match?

That’s correct.

Can you describe this match type?

Well, there’s a cage, larger than standard, which surrounds the ring with a roof on top that traps the four competitors within. All they have for survival is their instincts within a confined space and the ability to use weapons, whenever possible.

I see. And this is only the second time that this has happened in the WZCW?

It’s a special match type that is saved for special occasions. The champion, Ty Burna, had some influence over the decision for this match as he wished to commemorate his year long reign as WZCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Quite an impressive feat. Who are the challengers and what do you make of their chances?

Well, you have Steven Kurtesy, the only other man to experience Hell in a Cell. He knows what it is like to be trapped within that sort of environment and still live about it; he won’t want a repeat of last year. You have Big Dave; he’s experienced the Elimination Chamber, a similar match type. He’s the one who I’m 50/50 on. He’s had many opportunities and this is finally his first shot. I honestly think the shot has come too late for him. And then you have Mr. Baller, who represents a wave of a new level of enthusiasm that is inspiriting those newcomers in the locker room, I…

The screen is shut off as Dani places the remote down on the bedside table. She appears to have a rolled up note in her hand.

Don’t listen to what Bateman says, he’s a doubter, only cares about the figures and success. God, he reminds me of…

Dad.

Dave is unfazed by the suggestion but Dani choose to tread careful waters with this subject.

Yeah. But I have this for you. Apparently it was delivered by an owl, which means one thing apparently.

Dave’s interest in the scroll sparks out of the dullness of his miserable thoughts. He is handed the scroll, removes the ribbon that keeps the contents as secret as possible. The paper unravels with ease as Dave gets control of the sheet and looks carefully to find only a couple of symbols there.

私を失望させないでください。

What does it mean?

Don’t disappoint me.

That’s…that’s Dad’s phrase. The one you used in your early days.

Dave looks distant, not directly at Dani

I used it to spark a confidence in me back then. But then I grew more confident and didn’t need to use it.

His head then snaps to her direction.

When I was up on the mountain, I kept hearing that phrase in my head. Like it was inspiring me to keep going. A feeling that I could do this, to fight the fall into darkness. Mixed with the messages that Ty seem to be corrupting my mind, that I am not good enough.

Dani leans in closer, in a supporting sister-like manner.

I think he knew that. And realises what that phrase means to you, what sparked you to keep going in the early days, where nothing but doubt of success was there. Then you made impressions, you met Ace and did great things. You continued to do great things; it’s just been the past year that’s affected things.

You know. You maybe right.

Why Big Dave?

David smirks to himself, acknowledging Becky’s Question like it was an insult.

Well Becky, I’m glad you asked. This is an exciting time for me, and a number of other guys, a chance to be part of one of the best federations of this time: the W-Z-C-W. Now I don’t expect the fans to get behind me just yet for they don’t know me, so I’ll introduce myself to them.

His attention turns to the camera, knowing that his audience, the fans are watching this moment; his debut, his arrival on the scene. It was his time to shine and the world was watching.

My name is Big Dave, I come from England, and everyone must be thinking right now “How can he be big when’s not 7 feet tall, 500 pounds?!” The answer is simple! I am big because I have the heart, strength and the will to fight with every bit of breath I have!

Now this opportunity, this match tonight, this what I’ve been building up for. Much like everyone else who has come to this company and started to work their way up to the top. Guys like the WZCW Champion himself, Everest, he had to start somewhere, and tonight, so do I. Now currently, none of my opponents or the roster know what I am capable of, but then neither do I know anything about what my opponents can do!

While I have a chance to study the current roster each week on Meltdown and plan my tactics in advanced, the best way the WZCW can give me a good entrance to this company is to challenge me. And this challenge is against opponents I have never seen or faced before, should I feel intimidated? Maybe, this is my first match on Meltdown. But should I fear them? No!

I came here to do what I love to do and that is to fight! I put 110% into everything I do and tonight will be no less. As much as I want that contract, I have to overcome this obstacle! This feels like a championship match, purely because, in short, everything is on the line and everything matters to get to Eden! This will be the first step to get there. I know the road to the championship won’t be easy, but first let me take care of getting over this first big step, and that takes place tonight!

And I just want to say good luck to the other competitors tonight. I know what you all want, I want the same. I don’t expect any of you to back down, I don’t plan to either. I plan to give it my all tonight, all I ask of you guys is…don’t disappoint me! I’ll see you in the ring!

David now paces forward with adrenaline rushing through his veins, the trials he had to overcome were here. He was about to go out there and be live to an audience worldwide, to his friends, his family, to Dani, to Mum…to Dad. Silence mutes the cheers of the crowd as the thoughts of his father doubting his abilities, the idea that he didn’t belong was kicking in.’ why now? Why of all times would it here?’ He kept thinking. He stops and leans against the wall, his hoodie and shades block the world from creeping but anyone who could see this would know what is going on. He repeats the words he would inspire himself with.

Don’t disappoint me. Don’t disappoint me.

Some of the other rookies begin to pace past him, especially an arrogant looking, blonde smug green Canadian named David Cougar who just shrugs off the others like they have no chance. Dave gets knocked back to reality as a yet unknown, younger looking Ace David knocks him and heads forward.

Good luck out there, mate!

David takes a deep breath as the music starts to come back and overpower the silence of his mind. He continues his journey to the gorilla position as he is halted by a stage crew member and he waits. The roar of ‘Perfect Insanity’ by Disturbed hits and everything now was focused on the match, nothing was going to stop this moment. David Bail’s journey as Big Dave begins here, tonight. He takes his first steps forward and shoves the curtain into the bright spotlight that consumed him. The destiny was his.

A few days had passed since he was cleared from the hospital and Dave was looking much healthier, the bruising and scar from the assault had healed up pretty well. This was good as he was in the presence of Stacey Madison, who just wants to criticise him at every opportunity possible. This was part of the final round of promotions to Unscripted. The cameras were rolling and Stacey was feeling on her most devious behaviour once again.

So Dave, the time has finally come, that long awaited World Heavyweight Championship opportunity. How does it feel, finally getting over the last hurdle after tripping so many times?

Dave knows Stacey too well not to rise to her provoking.

Well Stacey, it has been a long time waiting, but I know that I will be making the most of the opportunities like I have done so before.

Like with your King for a Day opportunity?

Stacey, regardless of what happened with that, the statistics show one thing that all the others don’t have. Every title match I have gone in as the challenger has seen me victorious, I don’t plan on giving up that trend on the show I consider my pay per view.

Your pay per view?!

Unscripted was my debut pay per view, and it is a show that always will have a lasting impact for me. Winning the Tag Team Championships with Ace, setting a new trend for tag teams of today, to last year where I was in one of the best EurAsian Championship matches we had ever seen.

This resulted in seeing Titus being removed from this company. That turned out awfully well, didn’t it?

That situation has been cleared and it’s not the point of this interview.

Right.

Stacey's sarcastic tone was more apparent than anything but she smirks as she checks her notes for what she has to talk about next.

With you mentioning that match, the biggest news came the following Meltdown. You vacated the EurAsian Championship, giving up the championship that defied your legacy, to pursue the World Heavyweight Championship. That was what many considered your darkest hour since the moment you dropped the belt, everything went against you. You were removed from the Gold Rush Tournament, banned from challenging the title for a time period, had your unbeaten run ended by Baez, having a hard time with Everest, coming up short in the Lethal Lottery when you were considered the favourite, winning and then eventually losing the King for A Day opportunity. Many say this is down to Ty Burna besting you and effectively defeating the biggest threat to his title reign. How does it feel that you come to Unscripted as neutered, beaten by Ty outsmarting you back at Meltdown 45?

Thoughts spark into Dave’s mind, a moment from a year ago.

The sounds from the arena, the one that is familiar to that of a Meltdown episode echoes in his mind. Chuck Myles’ words ring in his mind.

You heard me right. You disrespect me, my brand and my championship that I own the rights to, why should you reap in the benefits? Let it be known that because Big Dave chose to vacate the EurAsian Championship at his own free will, he has voided his entry into this tournament! So regardless of this result, Gordito is officially in the semi-finals of this Gold Rush Tournament!

The crowd roars in a frenzy as Dave is looking extreme angry and ready to snap.

Furthermore, it is with great pleasure that I announce this next statement. In addition to Dave being kicked out of this tournament because he backed out of his Championship contract, he is officially banned from challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship until after the Lethal Lottery!

Dave explodes in disbelief and starts shaking the ropes and pointing towards Myles in a threatening manner.

Have a nice night...Dave!

Myles walks off as Dave grabs his hair and grits his teeth while breathing heavily. He spots Gordito who's just coming to, he grabs him and gets right in his face, lifting him up onto his shoulders and slams him down to the mat with a very aggressive Stamp of Authority. The referees come down to try and get Gordito away from Dave, keeping at an arm's length, only for Dave to shove them over and even gives one of them a Checking Out before he drops to his knees in disbelief. He looks up and gets to his feet before leaving and heading up the ramp at a pace, the camera follows but Dave shoves it to one side as he shouts

You will regret this Myles. You. Will. Regret. This!

Dave walks out from behind the curtain, slamming at anything within reach of his arms. Nobody dares try to cross his path as he makes his way back to his locker room.

Time passes as Dave has spent the past number of minutes clutching his head in anger and disbelief. Within the past two hours, he had everything and is left with nothing. The lowest he has ever felt in this company, he had the thoughts of All or Nothing being headlined by Ty Burna vs. Big Dave diminished within a heartbeat. He let his friends and family down, but more importantly, himself. Nothing could be changed, he was too arrogant and it cost him. But it was more that Ty won, he got a victory over Dave without ever pinning him. He knows the only opportunity at the earliest is the Lethal Lottery. But he sits there thinking, and a thought comes into his mind, this thought is a promise. He stands up and finds the nearest mirror, he takes a moment to wash his face before staring at the soaked and determined face in front of him. His breathes are heavier then before, but he knows what to say.

Dave's been silent in the interview for a while. Just staring into the distance before turning eyes towards Stacey.

Stacey, I may have been considered neutered to you and Ty. But there was one thing that kept me going, regardless of all the set backs that took, there was one thing that kept me going. It was a promise. After Meltdown 45, I took a long stare in the mirror and I said “Ty, you did it; you bested me and didn’t break a sweat. Congratulations. I know why you did it, but I am making a promise tonight. What you fear most is coming, all the way from square one, I am coming for you. That championship isn’t going anywhere because of one true and solid fact, I am not the one challenging you yet. But that day will come, where everything is set up perfectly, you’re riding high from each victory you have gained, repeating what I did with the EurAsian Championship but with the World Heavyweight Championship, that is the day when I will strike. I will make you experience what you put through on this day, the day you made me lose everything and start again. Enjoy that championship while you can Ty, I may fall at times to get there, but I will be the one, the one who defeats you and takes that championship away. I will be the World Heavyweight Champion, and I will defeat you for it.” That was exactly what I said. It’s been one year and Ty is still the champion, and now the time has come, his domain, the stage is set and I will walk into hell and emerge as the new World Heavyweight Champion. It doesn’t matter about the wins and losses that I have exchanged with Kurtesy, or Baller. It doesn’t matter if I am King for a Day. It doesn’t matter if it’s Unscripted, All or Nothing, Kingdom Come. It was always going to be Ty and me. This was started one year ago, where Ty struck first blood and got the biggest blow that I ever suffered. I have climbed back, having endured so much doubt that would make my father envious and now it is time we finish what was started.

Dave turns his eyes towards the camera. He knows that he addressing more than three other individuals with the following words, this was for all those that have come and gone, these words mattered most to me.

Before I started at this company, I had doubters telling me to be what they wanted me to be, something I wasn’t. I grew out of that shell and joined WZCW, I turned away from my father at the airport to know I could do this, become a WZCW Superstar but more importantly become the World Heavyweight Champion. It’s been a dream since I was a child, did I give up when my father told me to stop? No! Did I quit when I first arrived at this company? No! Did I quit when I lost everything back a year ago? No! To go into Unscripted and walk out with nothing is exactly what the doubters, my father and Ty wants. That is what Ty represents, where I said this rivalry started a year ago and needs finishing, it’s my lifelong dream that matters. I kept saying the phrase ‘Don’t disappoint me’ to my opponents as a mockery to my father, but the truth was, it inspired me because I didn’t want to disappoint myself. And that is why I am Big Dave, why the big element is about how much heart and determination I carry into this match. Steven, I have a lot of respect for you but I will be all business in that very ring. Baller, we have had the game of one-upmanship on each other, but if you get in my way, I will put you in the same place as the doubters. And Ty, I am coming for you and I will not stop until I walk out of hell, completing the promise I made to myself one year ago and when I was ten. Two promises will not be broken at Unscripted because you know why?

Flashes of the memories with his father, the doubt and the promises, the David Bail that became Big Dave are one and the same person. The past is now united with the present.

I am Big Dave, my heart beats with pride, determination and the will to continue to chase the dream and the time to make it a reality has come. David, you are not going to disappoint me because I am Big Dave, I am the next World Heavyweight Champion!

There is not a single cloud in the sky as the sun glistens down upon the white sand grains and turns the salt water into a sparkling ocean of bliss: almost the perfect beach weather. Despite the length of the beach stretching farther than the horizon, only one man occupies this little piece of paradise who does nothing but take in the view and inhale heavily to consume the amazing environment. This man is Steven Kurtesy and he can't help but to smile at this creation he's been given, knowing that she has done her job well in making this place. As he continues to stare out towards the sea, a sudden buzzing noise becomes audible. It does not phase Kurtesy in the slightest although the pitch is high and the sound is continuous. He takes one last breath and closes his eyes as he knows something is about to happen...

... Kurtesy awakens to find himself lying across a plush lounge chair inside a small room with the sun blazing through the window directly in his eyes. He adjusts himself to sit up and sees that he is with Dr. Sandy Deserts who is in business attire and turns off the alarm before continuing to evaluate Steven on a clipboard as she sits on her personalized chair. He looks around the room to see that his old office has been refurbished since he was a doctor of psychology. A small wave of nostalgia does hit Kurtesy as he notices his liquor cabinet is the only staple left in the office.

What did you see?

I've taught you well Sandy. I saw everything you described to me and I imagined the rest of the scene myself like I was there.

Excellent! Everything is looking fine... however, I do have one more thing I'd like to try. Just bare with me for a moment.

Sandy smiles at Kurtesy as she gets up and goes behind her desk, closing the blinds and prepares for the next exercise. He watches her go through the draws as he picks up the glass of water sitting on the end table nearest him and drinks every last drop. He puts the glass down as he notices Sandy is having some trouble looking for something specific.

You really didn't have to do this Sandy. I'm perfectly fine.

No, no, I insist Kurtesy. I just want to make sure that you are in the right state of mind heading into Unscripted. The last time you prepared for the Cell you nearly went clinically insane and considering what I caught you doing a few weeks ago, I don't want history repeating itself.

I admire that you are concerned about a friend but you are getting too emotionally attached to your patients. It can skew your judgment.

You are not my friend Kurtesy... we are in a mutual alliance.

Steven laughs he knows Sandy is mocking him who does nothing but smile back.

I knew I shouldn't have told you that story.

Sandy finds what she is looking for and sits back down in her chair.

That's kind of what I need you to analyze right now. You may have a clear head and you could be spiritually and mentally prepared for this match but you may not be aware of your opponents.

Ahah... umm... you do realize that if I had a very low IQ, I'd be able to stare at the Unscripted PPV Poster to know who I'm facing.

No, that's not what I'm trying to get at. You might know who you are facing but do you know your opponents?

Of course!

Sandy shakes her head in disappointment as Steven is completely missing the concept. She sighs and puts on her game face.

I want you to relax back down in the chair. Get yourself in a comfortable position so you are able to think clearly.

Again? Okay...

Steven sinks into the chair so that he is lying almost flat and gets himself in a calm state, waiting for instructions.

I'm going to hand you a series of paper sheets, each one with a different image on them.

Ink blotches? Really?

When I hand you one, I want you to analyze the image that is on the paper sheet and describe to me what you see. I want you to take your time in answering these as there is no rush, this isn't a contest. Just look at them and tell me what image you see.

Steven rolls his eyes due to him seeing this all before as Sandy gives him the first piece of paper. He reluctantly gets the paper and looks at it. To Steven's eyes, the first ink blotch is of a circle with white lines curving through the shape with curls bordering the top of the circle. Kurtesy looks at the picture for a while and is about to tell Sandy there is no use until his eye catches something moving on the paper. The circle begins to slowly move up and down, increasing the jump slightly each time. It transitions into a ball that begins bouncing and a familiar man with a haircut similar to the ink blotch controlling the bounces. He has a cocky smile on his face as he effortlessly continues to bounce. Sandy notices Steven's controlled breathing and relaxed state.

What do you see?

I see Mr. Baller in his most simplest form. Bouncing his lucky ball like he was breathing, so effortlessly and without him registering it... yet the smile on his face suggests that he knows what he is doing and he knows he can do it well.

How well?

This is his safe zone. If we were to draw up a scale measuring one's skill to bounce a ball, the highest recording such as five stars or the number 10 would be replaced with a Mr. Baller rating. When it comes to his apparent cockiness, its out of this world. The man has been in this company for how long and has managed to stay hated by the fans because of how he simply doesn't care about anyone or anything else. It's a mask that on the outside allows him to perform at a higher level and make others believe he can achieve much more in his career, thus making him believe he can too... it's why he's competing for the World Championship... but I've experienced first hand what this mask can do to your psyche, what it can do behind the mask. Baller has made himself believe that he is the greatest and he finally has a shot at greatness... but he knows deep down inside that he is the dark house and the one no-one will expect to win. He's going out of his safe zone for the first time and he'll have no idea what to expect... it was the same thing that I went through last year. Underdog, quite cocky, preparing myself inside small dark rooms... but when I stepped inside I had that feeling that I did not belong, both in the environment sense and the atmosphere. That match was between two mythical powers and a thorn in their sides. I was there as fodder. This year, Mr. Baller is that fodder whilst two men fight for the end of darkness and the other attempts to usher it in. That is not to take away from his ability because the kid is amazing... he will achieve amazing things inside that Cell like I did but he is not ready to pull the victory. One day in the future he will become a champion but now isn't the time.

Sandy takes the paper away from Kurtesy, with the image slowly fading away. She gives him the second sheet that features a burning image, something relative to a symbol with darkness surrounding it. Kurtesy gives off a little chuckle as he instantly knows who this represents.

Ah yes, Ty Burna... the man who was almost undefeated for a year and has held that championship longer than anyone else. We've had many encounters in the past in nearly every stipulations you could think of: singles, tag team, multi-man... but the thing that has always stayed consistent was that he has always been the opponent and he has always come out on top. It's been that way since I started here... until recently. After finishing up with his last known rival in Austin Reynolds, Ty Burna thought he had done it all. He had versed everyone and beat them multiple times over until along came a man known as Saboteur. It may have been skill or it may have been luck... but Saboteur took down the streak. Ty became worried that someone not on his level was able to take him down so he secretly began to formulate a plan where he would gather individuals who were also rising stars of this business and had the skills necessary to also take him down... and create an alliance. He has utilized the Apostles to stop the Chaos from ruining his legacy by taking down the legends of this business: those who have been here before his existence and contained old school methods he is not familiar with. He also used them to take down the two men who suffered a loss too: Big Dave and myself, the first victory I have against that man. He's worried that someone of my status was able to defeat him since he has never had a problem in the past defeating me. To counteract his fears of losing something so precious to him, he reciprocates it by attempting to instill fear in his opponents and the roster by willingly deciding to defend his title in the structure he won the championship from. I see past the fear... Vengeance attempted to do the same thing but the Cell reared its dark, disgusting head and give him the final blow courtesy of me. It shall be no different this year... I was the one who gave the championship to Ty a year ago and now, I have the power to take it away.

The paper switches out of Kurtesy's hands as Sandy takes the old one away and gives him a new one, which looks exactly like a mirror.

Yet with all this apparent power, the hardest thing about walking into the Cell this time is seeing that one of my opponents is...

A good friend of yours?

No... a mirror image of myself. Big Dave and I went on a journey together to make a mutual alliance between us when it comes time for the Cell. The darkness is powerful enough to destroy the friendship we have and suck our emotions dry. We need to stay as mutual as possible to both survive. Despite our pact, every time I look at Dave I see myself staring back at me. We both started off in the tag team division and quickly became a success, holding onto the titles for a substantial amount of time. We both lost our partners and decided to form an alliance with the wrong people for the wrong reasons. We both continued to be sadistic and evil until we saw a shimmer of good inside ourselves and began to take the path of enlightenment. We both took the spiritual journey of renewing ourselves and we have both ended up at the same destination. But as they say, once you have reached the destination of your journey: you are only half way to the end. The end of Dave's journey is to prove that he is truly the greatest wrestler this company has ever seen and finally capture a championship he has been hunting for so long, defeating the man he has only taken on once in his career despite the two having so many crossing of paths in the past. Unfortunately, it's not as simple as it looks for Dave. This is an arduous task for Dave to complete. Sure, he has the talent, the determination and the strive but at the end of the day, its the devil's playground and he hasn't much experience with its power. The moment Dave gives in to the darkness he will be a sitting duck and with the new lease on life he has given, he hasn't had enough time to deal with the boundaries his body may have limited his mental and spiritual capacity to. My journey is much more simpler... my journey will be complete once I am able to see through the looking glass and notice that the person staring back at me isn't a mirror image of myself but a man I know as Big Dave and with the both of us agreeing to our mutual relationship, I am almost full circle.

Sandy gives Steven the last paper and it shows himself inside of the cage.

The last remnants of my journey come when I face the ultimate challenge: to re-write the wrongs I made last year when I stepped inside the Cell. I became the monster I was because of preparing for and the aftermath of this match and I do not plan on going back to such a dark place. I must find a way to bring light into the darkness and follow that path, taking me to the end where I will emerge a new human being and completing my path to enlightenment. Winning the match and becoming the new World Heavyweight Championship might be the reward for all of my hard work but I would be happy enough in my heart to walk out of the Cell... anew.

Sandy takes the last paper off him and begins writing down some notes. Steven gets up with a smile on his face and as if the world is off his shoulders. He gives Sandy a big hug to which she isn't expecting.

Thank you for your help doctor.

It's always a pleasure.

As Steven aheads towards the door and exits the room, Sandy smiles at him as he walks out and goes through her notes one more time over before looking at the pieces of paper she gave to him, showing that the pieces of paper did not have any images on them at all...

Ascension 38 has just concluded and Mr. Baller just took the pin in the main event, and is now getting looked at in the medical center. Baller’s diagnosis seems to be over.

Baller: Are you sure?

Doctor: For the 10th time, I am sure. You will be fine, just a minor knee injury. You’ll be fine in the morning.

Baller: Fine isn’t good enough.

Doctor: Well what do you want me to do?

Baller: Your job.

Doctor: I did.

Baller: Then I shouldn’t be fine in the morning, I should be perfect. Do you understand what is at stake next week?

Doctor: Yes I do. And I am telling you that you will be perfect by Unscripted.

Baller: That’s all I needed to hear. I slacked off in this match for good reason. Ty thinks I gave it all, but I know that when he was sitting on the outside from the apron he was scouting my every move. I couldn’t let him see everything I got, so I took the fall. It means nothing.

The doctor is checking out his supplies and has clearly tuned out Baller

Baller: Anyway doc, I am out. If I am not fine by tomorrow, you won’t hear the end of it.

Baller walks out of the medical center, and as he does, he sees Stacey Madison right by the door.

Stacey: Uhh hey Baller, what are you doing here?

Baller: Cut the charade Stacey, now what do you want?

Stacey: I think the question is what did you want from Doctor Ryans?

Baller: Just making sure everything was 100%. I need to be on my game for Unscripted.

Stacey: I kind of agree, I don’t think you want to embarrass yourself like you did out there tonight. You looked out of your league, is that so?

Baller: Are you kidding me? Over the past few months, I have beaten Steamboat Ricky, Everest, and Big Dave, and you think by losing one match I am out of my league. And I thought Becky was dumb.

Stacey gives Baller the death stare.

Stacey: Look Baller, I don’t need to take this from you. Just let me do my job and answer my questions and we both can get this over with.

Baller: Walk with me then, I need to change and get out of here.

Baller begins to head to his locker room as Stacey tries to keep up with the pace.

Stacey: After taking the loss tonight, and you just being looked at by the medical staff, are there any injuries that occurred tonight in the ring?

Baller: Absolutely not. Unscripted is my one opportunity and it is taking place inside a demonic structure known as Hell in a Cell. Whether I would have won or lost tonight, I was going to the medical staff to make sure that I am at my best come Unscripted. I can not afford anything flukey to happen as I don’t get many chances and I need to make the best of them.

Stacey: After your match, Ty Burna and his two new associates decided to save you from their assault, did you have any knowledge about this attack and are you in on this new faction forming?

Baller: Absolutely not. All I know is that by Ty and his bitches not attacking me after our match was the biggest mistake of his life. Ty has faced Dave and Kurtesy multiple times and both have been in WZCW Heavyweight Championship matches before, however, he has never faced me. He has never seen me at his best. I didn’t want him to see at my best on Ascension either, none of these guys know that much about me. I have never had a main event in a pay per view, and yes it is unfair, but it will come to my advantage.

I know that those guys consider me the weak link in the match and that is fine. That is why when I place my bet for me to win at the casinos I will make a lot of cash off of those suckers and win the WZCW Heavyweight Title. What could be better then that?

Stacey begins to answer, but is interrupted by Baller.

Baller: I’ll give you the answer to that, and it is nothing. Because when I get that gold, WZCW management and all the losers around the world will finally give me the respect that I deserve. I’ve beaten all of the greats if this company and have finally earned my way into a title match

Stacey: How do you prepare for a match like this, with such a structure like Hell in a Cell can you actually strategize in such a brutal environment?

Baller: Absolutely, I’ve been living in such a structure my entire life, and that is where I will be preparing for the next week. Only one place in the world that reminds me of Hell in a Cell, and there is no doubt that it will get me ready.

Stacey: And where is that?

Baller: The one place I know best. The basketball court.

As Baller answers that question he reaches his locker room, and closes the door on Stacey and the interview.

As Mr. Baller closes the trunk of his BMW, he has his basketball in hand on this sunny day in Miami. As Baller approaches the basketball court, the rims are rusty, the nets are broken and there is barbed wire surrounding the top of the fences of the courts. The courts are empty and it seems that nobody has been there in years. As Baller enters the courts, you could see that he was here earlier in the day as on all of the 4 hoops, there is a picture of Dave, Ty, and Kurtesy and then on the 4th hoops is a replica WZCW Heavyweight Championship belt.

Baller: My old feeding ground. This place reminds me of Hell in a Cell. Only the strongest can survive and there is no way out once you step on to this court. Once your on the court you are a dead man walking, just like Ty, Kurtesy, and Dave will be come Unscripted.

Baller walks over to the first hoop with the picture of Big Dave hanging on the backboard.

Baller: Big Dave, the man who has had opportunity after opportunity, King for a Day winner, multiple title opportunities, yet still has no gold to show for it. You can’t win the big one. Here on the basketball court, we call that not clutch.

Baller throws a shot off the rim.

Baller: Thats what you do Dave. You shoot bricks, you always shoot the ball and you always come up short. There comes a time when you need to give it up and let other people have a shot. And at Unscripted it will be your last shot, because I won’t let you walk out of Unscripted to be physically capable to have a shot. Any time I have had a big match, I’ve won. I already beat you a few weeks ago, and come Unscripted it will not be any different. I’ve done it once and I dam know I will do it.

Baller then pegs the ball at the picture of Big Dave, the picture falls off the backboard and goes through the net and hits the ground. Baller then moves over to the second basketball hoop with the picture of Dr. Steven Kurtesy.

Baller: As a doctor you should know what medications you are going to need after all the wounds that will be on your body after this hell in a cell. I will not let this opportunity slip by me, and I will not prescribe failure. I am to determined to let this slip by. You are just like Big Dave, you have had multiple title shots against Ty and every time it is the same result. FAILURE. It is time for change in the title scenery and I am the man to bring it. Once your locked inside that cell you are mine, and the only thing that you will diagnose me with is an overdose of domination.

Baller then pegs the ball at Kurtesy’s picture and it has the same results as Big Dave. Baller then heads to the hoop with the picture of the WZCW Heavyweight Champion Ty Burna.

Baller: The longest reigning champion in WZCW history, Mr. Ty Burna. A man who has stroked fear into all of his opponents and gets into all their heads. A man who uses everybody like they are pawns in his little game. Well inside this cell all the games stops. Your little cronies can’t attack anybody and you are locked in there with me. King and KO can’t do anything but watch on from the outside. Ty throughout your reign of domination, you have only made one mistake. That was not taking me out when you had the chance. You let me go come Ascension and kicked the ass of Dave and Kurtesy and for that I thank you. However, it doesn’t mean I won’t make you pay for it. You see you have beaten Dave and Kurtesy time and time again for when that gold is on the lune but you have never dealt with me.

I am hungry for the gold because I know that Bateman or Myles won’t give me another shot and Ty it is only fitting that I am the one who ends your reign. The man that nobody thinks belong in this match and Ty I will gladly add you to the list of legends that I beat. The cell is my ground, and your games stop because once I enter that cell there is only one goal in mind.

Baller then throws his ball of Ty’s picture and as it falls to the ground Baller stares at the replica WZCW World Heavyweight Title belt.

Baller: That title will be mine. Unscripted only has one script and it will be me walking out with that belt because the only way I leave that cell on Sunday is with...

Baller then jumps onto the rim which the title belt is hanging on, grabs the belt while hanging onto the rim with one hand and raises the belt with the other hand.

Baller: Is the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship, and you better BELIEVE THAT!

The scene opens to a rather run down neighborhood, houses degrading and broken pavement is all one an see. The camera moves along the sidewalk, catching up to two cloaked figures walking along the broken pavement while a dark red sky with ominous black clouds swirl overhead. The wind suddenly picks up, blowing the hoods off the cloaked figures, revealing Ty Burna and Serafina. A few people walk past, stumbling on the broken pavement while Ty and Serafina almost glide across the pavement. Serafina looks up at Ty and raises an eyebrow.

Serafina: Should we not be preparing with the other two?

Ty: At this moment they need to become acclimated with their new surroundings. I do not need to hold their hands at ever corner.

Ty begins walking at a quickened pace, his fingers sliding across the crumbling brick of the building next to him. Serafina rushes to catch up to him, looking slightly annoyed.

Is there anything I can do in preparation for the Cell Master?

You can go assist Chris and James.

Serafina is taken back a bit by the blunt response. Ty looks down at her, his eyes glowing an intense shade of red. She nods her head and sighs, turning away into the shadows and disappearing. Ty stops and gazes over at the corner of the neighborhood, and suddenly the screen changes to black and white. A younger version of Ty is seen standing against a building, his arms crossed and a cigarette in his mouth. He is wearing a black hoodie, the hood up and covering his eyes. Suddenly another young man walks up and Ty shakes hands with him as the scene zooms in slowly.

Ant what's going on man?

Ant: Not a thing homie, how's business?

You know how it goes, it ain't the first or the fifteenth yet, so the fiends ain't got any money for the product.

I hear that, still we gotta make something to buy the next round.

This just ain't working like it should Ant. We barely make any profit of what we got going on now, and we're still competing against the 37th Street hustlers at the same time.

The two go silent as Ty takes a puff on his cigarette and tosses it aside as the scene jumps back to the present. Ty is now standing against the building, his arms crossed and his head lowered.

It's amazing we even survived the way we were going. Aimlessly selling and buying, never looking towards that ultimate goal. We had enemies who were ready and willing to wipe us off the face of the earth at a moment's notice. No way to protect ourselves, yet we pushed on.

Ty begins walking again as he rounds the corner and passes by a small store. A child rushes into the store as the sound of thunder claps above. The bell tied to the door chimes out, a frail sound of hope in a land of desolation. Ty suddenly turns and heads down an alley, the sound of gutter cats crying out in hunger echoing throughout. Ty stops and the scene changes to black and white again, with the younger Ty sitting on the ground, blood dripping from his lip. A hulking presence can be seen just off camera, as Ty raises his head and wipes the blood from his lip.

That all you got man? You ain't shit!

Ty is quickly to his feet and throws a right cross, but the hulking figure catches Ty's arm and slams him back first into the wall next to him. Ty crumbles to the ground as the hulking figure walks into the light. A man of about 40 dressed in a pinstriped suit. His hair has a few grey hairs but otherwise trimmed and slicked pack with precision. The man brushes off his coat jacket and crosses his arms as Ty tries to drag himself up again.

???: You need guidance. Out here you're liable to get eaten alive. I see potential in you and your associate. You know what you're doing out there in this game, but you don't have the backing or the support. And for once in your miserable life show some god damn respect!

The figure slams his leg into Ty's midsection and Ty lies on the ground holding his stomach as the man laughs.

You want to die or get paid? I can kill you now and grant you the former. Or if you want the latter...

The man reaches into his jacket and tosses a piece of paper down next to Ty.

You and Anthony can meet me there to discuss business like professionals.

The man begins walking away as the scene returns to the present. Ty chuckles and shakes his head as he walks through the alley and back into the depths of the neighborhood. He stops and sits down on the curb, his right knee up and his arm resting on it. He closes his eyes and lowers his head.

You see, I have never been the perfect warrior. I was just like Mr. Baller, letting my ego get the best of me. I could never understand the dire danger standing in front of me. All I wanted to do is run my mouth, and yet you see what happened. I was dissected and discarded like garbage. Ascension proved to me he hasn't learned the lesson necessary to compete in such a match. He will be devoured and tossed aside inside my domain. A pity, someone with such potential will never be the same after the horrors he will see in the Cell. It is what one must learn. While you may be boisterous, there will be someone ready to destroy your very vision of the future. I knew then that Anthony and I could not continue as we were, or as Mr. Eide said, we would be killed and hung out for the whole world to see his warning. Pride can lead to many things, it can also lead to the death of your sanity. I wasn't about to let that happen. I saw an opportunity to expand our work and actually get somewhere in life.

The scene goes to black and white again as the younger Ty and Anthony sit on the same curb, Anthony mindlessly tossing rocks into the street as Ty lights up a cigarette and exhales slowly, his mind lost in thought.

What do we got to worry about man?

Ty doesn't respond as he looks down at his feet, the smoke from his cigarette slowly rolling out in front of him. He takes another puff as Anthony speaks again.

Yo Ty, I said what do we gotta worry about man?

Ty looks up, starting at Anthony for a few moments before shaking his head.

You heard Eide, It's either we do or he sends his army after us. We can handle a few street rats sure, but then he'll send the enforcers out and we're done.

Gives me all the more motivation to make it man. What do you think?

We need to join his Familia. I mean, we don't have any other way around this man. Think about it, we become the representatives around this hood. We have power and the money to push the weight that we need to.

Yeah, but then we writing our lives away in blood man. You don't want to be here forever do you?

Ty goes silent again as he continues smoking his cigarette. He flicks it out into the street as the scene returns to the present.

A deal with the devil, the opportunity for the riches and the power. Or so I had believed. Just like in WZCW, it was about making it to the top, no matter who had to be used, and who I had to trample over to get there. We were kids running around thinking we were powerful. We were nothing, insignificant worms. That thinking will get you in trouble. So as it is with Big Dave, a man who believes himself to be worth more than he truly is. I toyed with his mind, making him believe to be the one to take my title. And while that may be true one day, he will never be as great as he wishes to be. He will always be the disappointment. What could have been a great fable for the annals of WZCW history became mine. I took what he believed was his, to be so dominant for so long, and to claim the World Heavyweight Championship. One year later, here we stand, just as it was then, just as it will continue to be, me standing in the limelight, and Big Dave holding the curtain, his jealousy running rampant in his mind. Just as it was then, so it will be after Unscripted.

Ty slowly stands and begins walking again, the red sky turning to pitch black as the dusk shifts to night. The camera follows Ty as he walks down the street, reaching the warehouses aligning the neighborhood at the end of the block.

He speaks of his convictions, he speaks of his determination. We all know how determined you are Dave to not ultimately be the failure you trouble yourself about every day. That day you forfeited the Eurasian title, I watched with amusement as if dropping a title I had already earned at one point was supposed to impress me. Your accomplishments have meant nothing Dave! Just like Anthony, you feign the want for more, yet you trip step after step as you desperately reach out to grab the brass ring you have placed in front of you. How does it feel Dave? To constantly fail at your own self appointed goals? Hoping and saying you are determined to win means nothing unless you go out and take it for yourself! A year ago I made it a mission to end Vengeance and take his precious World Title, and just like I have always done, I did exactly that. It's such a shame that your poor crippled friend Ace has more heart then you do. While you stand and wallow in your sorrow over your lost opportunities, Ace loses the use of his legs and shrugs it off. Another road block to his glory, tell me Dave, what went through your mind as Chris and James crushed your ribs?

Ty lowers his head and begins laughing maniacally. The moon begins to rise in the sky as Ty reaches a particular warehouse. He stands in front of it as he throws his head back, his laughter echoing through the streets.

Did the thought of being inside my realm frighten you? Or the fact that I have such power at my command to simply render you useless? Were you angry Dave? Angry that you couldn't fight back as the Apostles of Chaos decimated your very being? Or did the fear of failing completely wash over you? This environment is mine and mine alone. No one can ever take it away from me! And so Dave, when it's all over with, and you lie possibly crippled just like your friend, what will you do then? Your determination will wilt away, your glorious dreams of being champion just a mere memory, you will have nothing, and you will be nothing! Another lost opportunity, and while Toyota and Barbosa take advantage of your failures and challenge me, you will be once again standing in the back, watching from behind the curtain as the spotlight shines down upon me!

Ty stares up at the warehouse, and the scene slowly fades to black and white once more, a young Ty and Anthony walks into the warehouse, Eide standing with his back to the two of them. Suddenly two men pin Ty's arms back, the same to Anthony as Eide turns back around and smirks.

What the hell is this Eide?

Insurance purposes. I don't need either of you attacking me. Stefan, tell your men to let them go.

Ty and Anthony are let go as they brush themselves off as Stefan backs off as do the other men. Ty straightens his hat and crosses his arms.

Alright, we're in. What's the terms?

Terms? You little punks go about your business as you normally do, only you pay a thirty percent fee to the Familia.

What do we get out of it?

I don't squeeze you by the neck until your head pops off.

So that's it, shake down money is all you want from us? I thought you wanted to incorporate us in to your business.

Eide begins laughing as he shakes his head. He reaches into his jacket and takes out a cigar. He clips it and lights it, puffing on it before speaking.

You two are just street rats. I have enough to put the whole 37th Street Crew in the mortuary at the snap of a finger. You are worthless. Now you get this through your heads. I run this city, you run nothing. You just think you do. Now get the hell out of my building and get to work!

Ty looks ready to protest but Stefan flashes a knife and Ty shakes his head, tossing his arms up in the air as he and Anthony exit the building. Anthony and Ty begin walking back towards the neighborhood when suddenly Stefan walks out. Ty and Anthony stop and turn towards him.

Stefan: Yo, Loco white boy.

What do you want man?

Look I know Eide is messed up, but esse he takes care of his hard workers. You'll see.

So we gotta bow down to him before he even does anything for us?

You'll see man.

Ty shakes his head and turns around and begins walking again, suddenly Stefan rushes up and tries to stab Ty with his knife. Ty spins away and with a right cross, Stefan is on the ground out cold. Ty looks at Anthony concerned, who returns the same look as the scene returns to the present.

Stefan couldn't stand us doing work for Eide. We were going to take away his piece of the pie eventually, and the only way to keep that piece was to eliminate us immediately. But you see, Stefan gave us the false sense of security only to try to eliminate us. This would not be the last battle I had with him. Just as I have had multiple battles with Steven Kurtesy, I always ended up the victor. Kurtesy is just as two faced, a mad doctor who wants you to believe him as some spiritual yogi. Deep down we all know the truth doctor, you're just as mad as you were before. You are inside the Cell for the second time. You lick your lips just salivating at the damage you can do in there. You want to send your supposed friend Big Dave through the top of the cell. You want to cut Mr. Baller to shreds with that piece of glass you used again me. What was said that one time we faced off? That you wanted to make me into an experiment. You wanted to peel back my mind to see what was inside. Have you learned your lesson from that Kurtesy? I want to destroy everything around me. Destruction and despair must be spread from one end of the earth to other until I am satiated. And oh have I rather enjoyed putting you in the hospital, the same hospitals they once kept me.

Ty takes a deep breath before walking past the warehouse and towards the park. Images flash on the screen of Ty fighting Anthony at the park before Ty shakes his head, willing the memories back into his mind.

Rather than straight jackets, you use your incense and chakras to create this persona you parade around in now. Rather than using shock therapy you try to use your sympathetic shoulder to keep your patients in check. You are nothing more than those vile psychiatrists that chained me up, using every torture device they could, just as if it was a witch hunt in Salem. You are exactly like them Holmes, I know the viciousness deep inside of you, the lack of emotion when you watched your patients struggle in pain. It is just as Big Dave claims to be at peace. I know what is truly under the facade, yet neither of you will accept the fact that I see past it all. So it comes to this, I had to bring you back Steven. I had to bring you back to your most monstrous acts of violence. I had to deliver the pain unto you, to bring out the very person I know lurks underneath. I want to eliminate that Steven Kurtesy. I want the mad doctor willing to do whatever it took to win. I want him for this match Steven! I want to put him down like the rabies infected dog he is! I want him back in that Cell, I want to recreate the chaos we spread throughout the arena that night! It is the only way to commemorate what became my greatest night! You and Dave may go back to your Pow Wow circles and meditation groups afterwards, the scars will remind you ever day of what became of you yet again inside the Cell!

Ty lifts his arms up and the screen goes black for a few moments before coming back up, Ty standing in the large hall room. Hooded figures line the hall, the Obsidian Throne standing atop the altar. Ty sits on the throne, his hand hooked around the WZCW World Heavyweight Title. Serafina, James, and Chris walk in and Ty stands, motioning them over.

The time has come to cleanse WZCW of the unwashed! The nonbelievers will be eliminated one by one until only the Gospel of Chaos is all they swear their lives to! It begins at Unscripted as my Apostles crush Everest and Brad Bomb. A statement must be made that evening you two, and you will begin the spreading of the message!

Ty raises his arms up as the other hooded figures begin chanting in Latin. A maniacal smile forms on Ty's face as he looks down at Chris and James.

Chris: We will not disappoint you.

James: They will forfeit to the will of Chaos!

Soon all will know the power they truly face.

Ty lowers one arm as he keeps the WZCW World Heavyweight Title lifted high into the air.

They will have no choice but to kneel to the King of Darkness. The Chaos will slowly dig it's tendrils into the very fabric of this company, and soon they will all understand the greatness that Chaos can provide to them. While many will resist, they will be crushed, their resistance little more than an annoyance. At Unscripted, I put away Big Dave's confidence, I put the mad doctor Kurtesy to sleep, and I will teach Baller a lesson in humility for once in his pathetic life! The carnage will be great, the blood spilled just for the grand prize will be plentiful, yet through it all I will stand inside the Cell victorious, the power of Chaos pulsating throughout the building. And I shall walk over the broken corpses, the Ouija feasting upon what remains of their souls.

The Gospel of Chaos shall be spread to all.

No longer will we allow the foolish and misguided to continue on the wrong path.

We shall share the power of Chaos with them, rather through our words, or through physical submission. Just as Dave, Kurtesy, and Baller will find out at Unscripted, the King of Darkness will continue his reign over WZCW.

Ty continues holding the World Title high in the air as all the hooded figures lift their voices in unison.

Hooded Figures: All hail the King of Darkness!

The screen goes black for a moment before cutting back to black and white. Eide can be seen sitting behind a dark oak desk, large piles of money sitting in front of him on the desk. Suddenly a large crack can be heard as baseball bat meets cranium. Eide slumps over as Ty stands over him, holding the bat. He drops it and pulls up a large duffel bag. He begins shoving the money into the duffel bag. Once filled he zips it up and picks up the bat. He begins making his exit but stops in the doorway.

No matter what happens Eide.

The shot of Ty goes split screen, one black and white of younger Ty meshing into a shot of present Ty in color and the two speak in unison.

I always find a way to stay on top.

The feed cuts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo