Unscripted 2016 Discussion: Eve Taylor(c) vs. Austin Reynolds

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Elite Openweight Championship. Options are TLC, Ladder Match, and First Blood. Voting can be only be done through PM. Discuss the match here.

First Blood, I can really see the appeal ahead of TLC or Ladder. I feel like one of those could have been handed to another match.

This should be an absolute barnstormer. I can't wait to get my RP out there.

This feud was started very late in the cycle, and required an interview on WZCW.com to kickstart following the second round. Despite comments made on both sides, there isn't enough substance to warrant a First Blood match. TLC seems too excessive, as well.

Ladder match is the only real option.

This feud was started very late in the cycle, and required an interview on WZCW.com to kickstart following the second round. Despite comments made on both sides, there isn't enough substance to warrant a First Blood match. TLC seems too excessive, as well.

Ladder match is the only real option.

Exactly the same logic as me.

First blood is almost like starting a feud off on an I Quit match. That's a TNA move if anything so obviously you gotta vote against that. The idea of a heel stable having all the titles is extremely boring at this point and I don't think Cooper can get away with another 2v1 victory without some serious shenanigans, so unfortunately I have to go against supporting Reynolds :(

Ladder is what I'm leaning toward. First Blood could be ok too, it feels way too early into a rivalry to do a TLC match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back