• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unscripted '15 Discussion: elegANT (c) vs. Irwin vs. Ryder vs. Howard (ELITE X)

Kermit

the Frog
[Discussion Thread]
9uWiUmJ.gif

POTENTIAL MATCH RULES:

1) Gauntlet Match
2) Elimination Rules
3) Championship Scramble​

The most gentlemANTly competitor in WZCW captured his first championship in his career by winning the Elite X title after being knocked out of the Gold Rush tournament. He managed to get through The Beard to earn the opportunity and defeat the first-ever female Elite X champion Kagura Ohzora. However, elegANT didn't have much to celebrate as WZCW Management thought it be best for the newly-crowned champion to face off against three other opponents in a Fatal Four Way match to truly live up to the Unscripted name.

The first challenger, Bruce Irwin, earned his opportunity through winning a Triple Threat match during the Gold Rush pre-show and has kept a keen eye on the competition. Noah Ryder became the second man to qualify for a title shot by defeating three other potential contenders in a Fatal Four Way match. The third and final man James Howard failed to earn a Eurasian title opportunity to his bitter rival Chris K.O., setting Howard on a ambushing spree, destroying most of the competition who were considered for the final spot and left no choice for Management by to include him in the match.

As for the power of the people, Rebecca Serra (Ascension GM) has given the voters the chance to pick how they want the match to be contested by bringing the Championship Scramble & Gauntlet matches to the fold, alongside the 4 Way Dance Elimination rules. It's going to be a tough for the challengers but even tougher for the champ elegANT who looks to be the best Elite X champion in history.

r5NIkYV.gif

Anyone is this match has the potential to surprise you. Each guy here is a former champion and has been considered a good RPer by the majority of the fed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say elegANT retains, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see any one of these four way away with the W.

I hate to say this because I like the guy behind it, but Irwin does nothing for me. He's just there and taking up a spot without getting interesting in the slightest.

Ryder......too early to say but I'm not wild there either.

Howard is Howard and I'm not sure what else there is to say.

That leaves it with the bug, who I think retains just out of a lack of anything really dangerous to him, other than maybe Ryder.

I'm going with Howard. Think his recent viciousness will help him and he'll b the one with the belt by time match is done

Switching things up by doing in-character predictions this time.

Theron: humbleBEE has his work cut out for him at this show. Bret "The Lizardman" Ivyson, newcomer warlock Neil Ranger, and Jonas House are going to make this difficult for the friendliest Ninja on the roster to retain. House is the one I'd be on the lookout for the most, I wish humbleBEE the best. The Expert F Championship should not fall into the hands of someone less kind or polite.

Alright so out-of-character.... This one's tough. Ryder has already made a big impression, Howard has also been solid recently. Irwin could really surprise us with a fantastic RP here too. I hate to say it but elegANT's the underdog here. It could go any way here depending on the RP's, I'm predicting Howard wins under elimination rules by last eliminating Ryder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back