Unscripted '12: Barbosa vs S.H.I.T. Discussion

Showtime

It's Showtime!
Barbosa vs. SHIT

The most brutally violent feud in WZCW may come to a destruction end at Unscripted. The maniac Barbosa has been a wrecking ball to the WZCW roster in his quest to tear apart the powerful machine, Scale Humanoid Industrial Technology, known in some small circles as S.H.I.T. Now the pair will face off in three of the most brutal matches ever to be thought of. A Barbed Wire match, a Texas Death match, and a C4 Exploding Ring Death match. Who will win? Will either of them survive this encounter? Will anyone be able to stop who ever comes out on top of this brutal massacre?

Discuss below

This may come as something of a surprise but my choice for the stipulation would actually be the Texas Deathmatch. That would enable whoever is writing to really go for it in terms of creative spots and brutal force. Both the Barbed Wire and C4 stipulations, much like they do IRL (not to mention being complete abominations), force the writers into a somewhat predictable string of spots.

Give me a combination of Austin/HHH - Three Stages of Hell, Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie Home Run Derby with Chairs and HBK/HHH - HIAC with Barbosa and SHIT pulverising each other into oblivion. Only a stroke of fortune or one last big move can end it, such as SHIT actually hitting Barbosa with the Doppelganger or SHIT's cardboard head being so battered out of shape that it allows Barbosa to slap on the Bipolar Disorder for the tap/pass out.

Texas Deathmatch seems like the only logical thing. Exploding C4 sounds silly and Barbed Wire wouldn't really affect SHIT as much as it would for Barbosa. These two need a match to kill each other in and a deathmatch seems like the logical fit. I want blood and I want broken circuitry.

Not much discussion, but then what is there to say? Two of the madder characters want to kill each other, they have been given the chance. That said.

Барбоса;4243085 said:
Give me a combination of Austin/HHH - Three Stages of Hell, Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie Home Run Derby with Chairs and HBK/HHH - HIAC with Barbosa and SHIT pulverising each other into oblivion. Only a stroke of fortune or one last big move can end it, such as SHIT actually hitting Barbosa with the Doppelganger or SHIT's cardboard head being so battered out of shape that it allows Barbosa to slap on the Bipolar Disorder for the tap/pass out.

Give me this all day.

What makes this match interesting for me, because as you may or may not know I am the person that RP's as S.H.I.T, is that Barbosa is one of the most respected characters around here and considered possibly the most dangerous, with a World Title under his belt, although perhaps not always enjoying the success he might feel entitled to. S.H.I.T is considered a tough challenge (I hope), but is it on Barbosa's level? Unscripted is where we (mostly me) will find out, as while S.H.I.T has had feuds and challenges and has acquitted itself well, this is the toughest. For me, essentially a sink or swim moment.

Contrary to what my first paragraph suggests. This is the only match where I dont think who wins or loses is important, more the actual carnage involved in the match itself, the content, where both characters show what they are capable of, kind of like Steamboat Ricky/Alex Bowen. I really think this is a case of whoever wins everybody else loses, as one will be buoyed by victory, the other pissed off with defeat. With any luck a game raiser for both.

Yeah, it's all been said before.

This match is not about winning or losing. Instead, this match is about two of the best wildcard talents going at it and probably beating the shit out of each other for a good half an hour of reading. Both of these guys are able to dish out a great level of punishment and receive that same level of punishment without even thinking of calling it a day. What we all want to see, and probably will get to, is a bloody and brutal match that will set the standard for how "hard core" matches ought to be in future.

That said, I personally like the Barbed Wire aspect of the vote and that's what I will be voting for. I don't think that Barbed Wire is going to have much of an effect on SHIT until, possibly, Barbosa starts to peel away some of the cardboard that lines the body of SHIT. Only when so much damage has been done to the machine, will the barbed wire take it's toll. It'll be interesting to see how that works against Barbosa.

Барбоса;4247313 said:
Hold on a second here, Miko. You're SHIT?

Insert "it was me all along" meme here.

But in all honesty I am just trying to deflect the attention away from Crashin'

A C4 match would be ******ed and barb wire rope matches should have no place in any fed not named CZW. which leaves us with a Texas Deathmatch. I flipped a coin to decide the winner.

Prediction: Barbosa wins a Texas Deathmatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back