Unhealthy dinner

Decarow

WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
It's dinner time. I am hungry. There's nothing in my cabinets or fridge. So what do I do? I boil up some rice, marinate it in butter and season it up. That's my dinner. :banghead:

I had a DiGornio 3 Meat Stuffed Crust pizza... it was delcious, I went grocery shopping today, so my cupboards and fridge are packed with yummy goodness that should last me a week or two

Just had the Sierra Madre burger (Bacon+Avocado on onion roll with all the usual suspects) from a local pub, along with a couple Russian River Weed IPA's and a bucket of garlic parmigiano french fries, not to brag or anything.

Literally just finished my food. A shredded chicken burrito with a side of beans and rice. And a Horchata. I love the little Mexican food place at the end of the block. Best part: My friends that were coming over picked it up, I didn't move.

Literally just finished my food. A shredded chicken burrito with a side of beans and rice. And a Horchata. I love the little Mexican food place at the end of the block. Best part: My friends that were coming over picked it up, I didn't move.

Fucking gross...I think Horchata is disgusting.

I had 2 buck doubles and pizza supreme doritos for dinner last night.

Decarow, go grocery shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back