Unfortunately Evan Bourne, You Returned At The WRONG Time.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, approximately Four months ago, Evan Bourne suffered a Shoulder injury and was put out of action. Now, Bourne was on the front of what seemed like it could've been a pretty big push really. He fought in a Tag Team Main Event, with John Cena as his partner. Bourne then beat Jericho two matches in a Row, losing a third which held a Retirement Stipulation for Jericho. He also went on to participate in a Money In The Bank match at the Pay-Per-View of the same name, as well as a Tag Team Turmoil match at Night of Champions, where he partnered with Mark Henry. Then his injury occurred.

Now, on February 28, Bourne returned to Raw, beating Sheamus who was previously attacked by Triple H. Then following week, Sheamus took on Bourne in a clean rematch, with Sheamus winning the match. However, this is where my Thread Title comes in. Bourne did get injured and return at the wrong times. Now, it was around 3/4 weeks till Wrestlemania when Bourne turned up, so there was nothing that he could've gotten himself involved in, so he's pretty much been wasted for the past month. He's appeared on 2 out of 4 Raw's that he was available for, so it's pointless.

What would've been better, in my hazy, watery eyes, is for Bourne to come back AFTER Wrestlemania. Now, then he would've been able to possibly get himself involved with Sheamus, who's feud with Bryan should and hopefully will be over after their Title Match at Wrestlemania. I'd love to see Bourne and Sheamus feud over the United States Title, because Sheamus really does work well with the smaller guys in the midcard.So yeah, hopefully all is not lost for Bourne and he does get something good going his way after Wrestlemania, because I think he's a truly wasted talent right now.

Questions:
What do you think about Bourne's handling so far?
What should happen to Bourne next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back