Unforgiven Spoilers?

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
Does anyone have Any spoilers for whats already planned?

I honestly AM glad cena and Edge not main eventing I like Them both alot But i rtired of it always bein the same thing!Thankgod for the Hell in a cell!

Anyways...Is it confirmed That Edge will drop the title to cena?

And if He does I gunna be pissed :\ i tired of cena always havin the Freakin title its really old!

I don't think there's many spoilers of Unforgiven out. Everything is still pretty much in the air. I'll be mad too, if Cena wins but, it is a TLC.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well whats makes me mad is the fact the Cena keeps getting verything handed to him hes only been in WWe for about 3 years and hes already 2 time wwe champ Where as Edge whos been in the company almost 10 years is getting screwed ot of everything! such as the wwe title reigns his never loosing in a TLC match I hate Cena So much e does not deserve what hes getting!

Dig This..Its nOt cenas fault that He draws more crowd and brings in more money than Edge..Edge was at the peak of his career before being injured..
Cena Came In Fresh Gimmick People liked it and He Soared..Edge was stale and was goin no where

SUCKKKAAA

wait the tlc is gonna be before the hell in a cell in the ppv??
i didnt know the hell in a cell was gonna be the last match

160527.jpg

enough said

not sayin this is gonna happen but itd be cool if nash came out and took out the big show for dx or some shit cus i read somewhere it coulda bin a rumor that nash was comin back at unforgiven

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back