Unforgiven~Spoilers

C

Crissy23

I'm going to Unforgiven and i heard a rumor match. I heard it's gonna be Cena vs Edge for the wwe title in a TLC match. Does anyone know if this is true?:blink:

erm its all but confirmed theres a 99% chance right not that it will be

but im wondering whos gonna be champ , if lita turns on edge at SS i dont
think the TLC will happen or i dont think litas gona turn on edge at ss i think its gonna be on unforgiven

sweet im going unforgiven too...i hope edge wins, cause cena needs to lay off the title, he had it for TIME..

i have heard it will just be a ladder match and that lita will cost edge championship at unforgiven not SS.

Time to play the Game!!!!!

a TLC match...edge vs cena...lita turn on edge... no hardy's whats up with that?

i dont see lita turning on edge... i heard cenas gonna win tonight and edge at unforgiven... but as deadmanwalking said its everything but confirmed

I herd that lita will turn on edge at unforgiven in tlc rules...she will push him off the ladder....i dunno but i hope she goes bk with matt hardy and jeff

Where did you hear about Lita costing Edge the championship? Although it's fitting she's helped him win all his championship matches against Cena except in the three way.

Lita's contract is up soon, and I don't think she has any interest in renewing it. I read on WZ that it expires at the latest by November. That means that she won't have time to screw him over and make a storyline out of it. I think Edge is going to turn face after losing the title at Unforgiven and go on to Cyber Sunday to tag with somebody and win the tag titles. Lita will be gone by then, so she can't screw him over. He'll probably ditch her before then, and she'll quit to go on to TNA or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back