Unforgiven 8possible spoiler*

i think that lita may turn on Edge in this match, or maybe jeff may get involved, thus stopping the edge/cena feud, giving cena back his title, and setting up a fresh angle for edge (would love to see a jeff/edge series).

yeah jeff and edge have a fued and maybe im hoping that Jeff hardy loses to edge and goes to Smackdown with his bro and Hardy Boyz

i heard that Jeff maybe thrown into the match of course he won't win though

a Orton Cena feud would be ok long as Orton is champ or Cena is not the champ and another Jeff/Edge feud would be nice long as either Edge or Jeff is champ i don't see Jeff as champ though

Orton cena would be good but Cena is still wid Edge :(

that would be interesting and suck at the same time

^^ I agree with deadmanwalking. If the Hardy Boyz were to ever feud with the Spirit Squad, they would probably have to team up with DX and face both the McMahons AND the cheerleaders. Jeff should go to SmackDown, get his brother OUT of his current jobbing position, and give SmackDown really good ratings.

Orton and Cena are my two favorite wrestlers so to see that fued would tear me apart even though there would be good fights between the two.

I think a cena vs edge vs hardy vs shelton benjamin tlc match would be amazing. Just think these guys would put on a classic. All these guys apart from cena have been in ladder matches but cena would bring another element to it with his anger and vilonce .

What do you think ?

sledge450 said:
i think that lita may turn on Edge in this match, or maybe jeff may get involved, thus stopping the edge/cena feud, giving cena back his title, and setting up a fresh angle for edge (would love to see a jeff/edge series).

dude you made an wasome point....lita turns on edge...jeff comes out hurts edge cena wins after the matc lita and jeff hug and walk out but then(i just threw this in most not likely but the other part is) matt comes out looks furious but then looks at lita and jeff and smiles..

bazza said:
I think a cena vs edge vs hardy vs shelton benjamin tlc match would be amazing. Just think these guys would put on a classic. All these guys apart from cena have been in ladder matches but cena would bring another element to it with his anger and vilonce .

What do you think ?

shelton's got no push right now. when was the last time he was even on raw....better yet, when was the last time he won on raw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back