Unforgiven 2006?

wrestlefan204

Occasional Pre-Show
Umm while watching Smackdown today I saw an ad that had TLC match Edge vs. John Cena for the WWE Title at Unforgiven. It showed clips of Edge in TLC matches and John Cena F-U ing Edge through the announce table.

Is this true?

Well this match is about 99% of happening.... The only thing that has happened yet is it being confirmed...

oooHEYooo said:
its REAL wrestling.

LOL no wrestling is real unless its Pro... But I know what you mean... Less storylines... More matches...

DUDE I SAW THAT AD... it said cena vs edge at unforgiven... during the commercial break thingy... ya i saw taht as well

I Love Tlc Matches They Are My Favorite Gimmick Matches But The Whole Cena Vs. Edge Has Gotten A Little Bit Boring

Hmmmmmmmm, i wonder how this match is going to go, but i ain't wasting my money to see Edge Vs. Cena again. I think Jeff might get involved in this.

Jericho616 said:
Edge vs Jeff Hardy
& For the first time in almost a year and a half Cena isn't involved
in the title match

What are you talking about? Its Edge vs Jeff... And BTW Cena wasnt involved in the Title match when he went up against Sabu at ONS... But back to topic... I dont see Jeff involved in this match due to him just coming back to the WWE... I see him in the I.C. Title picture tho...

PauLwaLL50 said:
What are you talking about? Its Edge vs Jeff... And BTW Cena wasnt involved in the Title match when he went up against Sabu at ONS... But back to topic... I dont see Jeff involved in this match due to him just coming back to the WWE... I see him in the I.C. Title picture tho...

He faced RVD at ONS

Blah... Nevermind its not ONS... I dont remember what the PPV was... But he faced Sabu in an Extreme Lumberjack Match... He wasnt in the Title picture then...

i got a strong feeling jeff will be involved with this match somehow wheather it be interfering or something else i strongly belive jeff will have sometin to do with it

Why would they just put Jeff in the WWE Title picture? It just doesnt make any sence... Tho neither does anything WWE does now... But I highly doubt he'll be in the match.... I really dont know what Jeff is going to be doing for Unforgiven... Like I said in my post before... Probably going for the I.C. Title...

i didnt mean be in the match...and he's got/gunna have a great fued with the wwe champ edge how would he go for the ic belt..like just say hey edge lets just forgot about this fued then go for the ic title or atlease in the ic division

they probably put him there to show up TNA, like TNA did when they got christian, they put him right into the title picture

realblackhart said:
they probably put him there to show up TNA, like TNA did when they got christian, they put him right into the title picture

Thats because TNA needed another top player... Theres enough of them on Raw right now... So I really cant see Jeff being involved in that match... WWE isnt Tna....

If WWE are advertising Edge vs Cena. Jeff Hardy wont be involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back