Undertaker on SD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exist2Inspire51

Dark Match Winner
Now this is my first thread so dont bury me to bad but I am watching SD! and I started thinking. Ever since the Brand Extension in 2002 The Undertaker I believe is the only superstar in the WWE to have never switched brands. Hasnt he been on Smackdown for his entire career since the Brands came in to being. If that is the case I find it very interesting that he is the only man to never switch brands.

Now this is my first thread so dont bury me to bad but I am watching SD! and I started thinking. Ever since the Brand Extension in 2002 The Undertaker I believe is the only superstar in the WWE to have never switched brands. Hasnt he been on Smackdown for his entire career since the Brands came in to being. If that is the case I find it very interesting that he is the only man to never switch brands.

Wrong.

He started on RAW then switched over the Smackdown. End of Discussion.

LOL wow guys! he said SINCE the brand extension Undertaker is the only superstar to not switch brands, which is correct! Even if he did wrestle under Raw originally.

Actually, if I believe so... the brand extension came about in 2002 and he switched to SD! in that same year.

The Undertaker was Raw's #1 pick in the draft but moved to Smackdown not long after?

Granted, its a long time to stay on the same brand in the current WWE atmosphere, but he did switch.

Nice post though man, really got me racking my brains up then. I'm too nice to bury people who try and put in a good post :) , some people are just dicks.

Nice try though.

Shawn Michaels came in 3 months after the draft (ish) and has been on Raw the whole time?

Certainly Taker was Raw on the first split though, even if it's nigh on impossible to imagine him being anywhere else now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back