Undertaker HQ

Deadman

Getting Noticed By Management
DEADMAN FOR THE WIN! Lets make sure he gets WZ torument 3 in the bag. No one has beat him at WM so no one will beat him in this tournment.

The best of the best!

I am awesome. Undertaker is way better than hart in everyway titles class and style.

Yea!

UNdertaker king of WM!

Edge will lose.

Vader will go down.

Allow me.

The Undertaker is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Despite only briefly being "the man" in the company at certain points, he's seen it all. He's faced the best, he's beaten the best and he's excelled no matter what his age. His style has constantly evolved. He's been the lumbering, invincible big man, the agile striker, the submission artist, the sadistic brawler and more, even all rolled into one.

It will be interesting to see if the Dead Man will once more clash with the man he got taken out by in the first tournament - and who he, in turn, took out in the second. That's fellow (and now, I suppose, former) tournament champion, Shawn Michaels. In my opinion, the best debate arose when these two met last time around. It would be highly interesting to see who will go 2-1, especially when the two are thought to fight at this year's 'Mania.

I don't, however, see him winning. Not that I think he's undeserving. He definitely is - he's the reigning champion. That's exactly why he won't win it though. I don't think we will ever get a back-to-back tournament winner. We may get a double winner, but probably not so early on. If anybody wants to try and make it so, I will back you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back